ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors that Bradshaw is going to transfer

Isn’t Big Z 23 or 24 already?…..I think his plan was always one and done. When you get that old it’s impossible to improve your draft stock more then marginally.
Assuming that Z has been playing the sport for years, and he's that old, and he played in the pros in Europe, then he's really not that good of a player :(

Where?

So many “seems”, “apparently” and “rumors”

If people were so sure of this why won’t they say it instead of hint at it? They just want to do what a bunch on here do. Throw crap out there and if they get lucky they claimed they were first on it and if they are wrong they will go to the “well, something changed last minute” excuse.
FYI, David Sisk is a pretty reliable insider on the paid HOB boards.

IMO, not of our current big 3 come back. Calipari couldn't keep most guys more than 1 year before NIL/Portal.

Bradshaw has had a couple of nice moments this year but honestly has not been very good. He is getting hardly any playing time at the end of the season.
But thinking he is not good now means he won't be good next year is a horribly dumb assumption. Typically a player's biggest improvement happens from his FR to SOPH year. But some take more, others take less time.

Whatever players decide to do for their future is fine with me. The timing of this getting out is not. It's fine to be looking out for yourself....but when there is a team goal when everyone needs to be on same page in a sport/event where it's hard enough to succeed with everyone locked in--this is pure BS.

Nice kid. Came to the sport late, and family are absolute hayseeds when it comes how their management is manipulating them. I'd give him some tickets to head back to Lexington and let him proceed with whatever is next for him. I know that won't happen but you can't sell me on the buy in from everyone when this gets out now. Even if you have a great run-it's 3 weeks left....this can't wait? FOH

FYI, David Sisk is a pretty reliable insider on the paid HOB boards.

IMO, not of our current big 3 come back. Calipari couldn't keep most guys more than 1 year before NIL/Portal.
And there have been "reliable insiders" in the past who said:
Cal is leaving for Texas
Cal is leaving for UCLA
Cal is leaving for (insert NBA team here)
Cal won't be coaching us the 23-24 season
Bradshaw won't be coming to UK, he is changing to USC
Dillingham won't be coming to UK
We all know I could go on and on.....

And there have been "reliable insiders" in the past who said:
Cal is leaving for Texas
Cal is leaving for UCLA
Cal is leaving for (insert NBA team here)
Cal won't be coaching us the 23-24 season
Bradshaw won't be coming to UK, he is changing to USC
Dillingham won't be coming to UK
We all know I could go on and on.....
Sisk never said any of those things though.

My first thought when watching him play in high school was that he runs like a dog walks with shoes on. I’m not exaggerating. Go back and watch.

He’s better running now, but not much. He isn’t athletic at all. Has a nice release on his jumper and is tall.
He's looked like an uncoordinated baby giraffe since he's been here. If he transfers, he will see that he will have to put in more work to get better and will probably improve. He will make it look like he was taught very little here when it was probably mostly self inflicted due to lack of effort or wanting to be something he's not.

Reactions: Greatestalltime
What is sad for these kids is that they are told they need better circumstances, or better place to thrive. They are never told to look in the mirror and go take what you want. That is the path to success. It's not a new school. But this is where we are. If this country doesn't get past the victim mentality we are not gonna do well.
My guess is he has looked himself in the mirror and decided what’s best for his development. He thinks PT is important so he’s going somewhere where he’ll get it.

Don’t see a lot of victim mentality there. His game may not be the best but his attitude has always been first class.

I am ok with him transferring, probably best for him try and salvage a potential NBA career to go to a weak conference where he can score.

But him letting this get our one day before our first NCAA game, he should be kicked off the team immediately.

Also anyone running with it just lost media privileges if I'm the coaching staff.

This crap can ruin a postseason run.

I am ok with him transferring, probably best for him try and salvage a potential NBA career to go to a weak conference where he can score.

But him letting this get our one day before our first NCAA game, he should be kicked off the team immediately.

Also anyone running with it just lost media privileges if I'm the coaching staff.

Facts.

Nobody has said it's a sure thing just that it's looking that way.
Rumors like this before end of season are a dime a dozen. We will definitely have transfers but roster and potential PT can change in a second.

No rational person believes that he gives up top 5 lottery money to return next year. It’s a silly pipe dream so the sooner some of yall come to grips with him going pro the less the sting when he declares.
Nope. It hurts either way for me.

But you do you.

I’m more concerned about losing players in the backcourt than losing a frontcourt player that hasn’t really contributed.

We are in pretty good shape at the 4 and 5 spots. We will likely get Thiero and Burks back to man the 4. We add Quaintance and Cyril at the 5. Knox can play as a small ball 4. We really don’t need a rail thin 7 footer that wants to pretend he is a guard.

The backcourt is where we really need to add some quality players. We could lose all four of our main guards. Right now only Fland and Perry are for certain to be there that are true guards. Hart is likely, but after that there’s no one else that is for sure returning.

We are going to need to add some guards. That’s the priority, IMHO.

No rational person believes that he gives up top 5 lottery money to return next year. It’s a silly pipe dream so the sooner some of yall come to grips with him going pro the less the sting when he declares.
He could especially if it increases his chances at a Max Deal contract for his 2nd contract.

Reactions: KFuqua
Transfer or not, not a big deal. Kid needs to do what is best for him. I don’t see much playing time for him here. He seems like a good kid. But damn if this is just some bullshit timing. If you’re AB, you have to shut up, practice hard, study game plans, be all in with your team, and keep this shit under wraps for a few more weeks. Come on kid / smarten up.

Not a good luck coming out right now, but this isn't going to be the reason UK loses in the tourney. I'm sure the guys on the team already know what he is thinking.

Just more of the "ME" attitude from these kids that have been told how great they are. Goodbye, good riddance

Whatever players decide to do for their future is fine with me. The timing of this getting out is not. It's fine to be looking out for yourself....but when there is a team goal when everyone needs to be on same page in a sport/event where it's hard enough to succeed with everyone locked in--this is pure BS.

Nice kid. Came to the sport late, and family are absolute hayseeds when it comes how their management is manipulating them. I'd give him some tickets to head back to Lexington and let him proceed with whatever is next for him. I know that won't happen but you can't sell me on the buy in from everyone when this gets out now. Even if you have a great run-it's 3 weeks left....this can't wait? FOH
Instead of giving him a ticket back to Lexington, Cal will give him.............more clock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT