ADVERTISEMENT

Rumored transfers

• Haha
Reactions: Ky grandpa
I like Ali more than most. He's not a primary receiver which was his problem. He was asked to be the Ace when he's better off being a solid pass catcher. Ali isn't a highlight play maker which is why he doesn't look so good to some. However if you ask him to pick up 7 yards he does so rather consistently depending on the throw. The only way Ali will impress is if he's in a high pass volume system. He's not so his bulk numbers aren't there.

Keep in mind that if he were here WR wouldn't be the #1 either. He would play a very similar role as Ali. CRod is the only one in this conversation that can really function as a go to guy.

Don't know wtf that post was about. My post i mean.

I was agreeing that CRod is better than the Nebraska kid. No question based on everything I have read. Don't know why my post looked like that.

Fkn hilarious.

This isnt a case of someone who would leak something to Nebraska or their media because there is bad blood between our staff and theirs over Wandale. Let Scott Frost find out that people were communicating with his players and see how fast he'd report them lol. We as Kentucky fans only know about it because of what Matt Jones said and he didnt even mention a specific name he just said a receiver that everyone knows basically.
Lonnie Demaree has reported it also . And he’s “the Mayor of Kentucky football “ , LOL . Maybe he got his info from Jones , who knows.

My guess is that Temple will play for their conference championship under QB D’Wan Mathis, because UGA QBs who transfer out of UGA seem to do well at their new home.

Lonnie Demaree has reported it also . And he’s “the Mayor of Kentucky football “ , LOL . Maybe he got his info from Jones , who knows.
I don't really know who he is but I'd say he probably has no clue because most don't right now. This seems to just be something the staff is working towards as of right now. Jones gets his info from Vince Marrow.

Reactions: yoshukai
I don't really know who he is but I'd say he probably has no clue because most don't right now. This seems to just be something the staff is working towards as of right now. Jones gets his info from Vince Marrow.
Lonnie has been covering UK Football for a long time. No doubt the UK Staff puts messages out through several channels including KSR but I doubt this one came from the staff. Maybe high school coaches, if I remember right this broke around the time of the high school playoffs. KSR had people there, would be my guess as to where this grew from. The staff has to worry about tampering with them floating something like this getting out from them. Might be where Lonnie heard it as well.

Lonnie has been covering UK Football for a long time. No doubt the UK Staff puts messages out through several channels including KSR but I doubt this one came from the staff. Maybe high school coaches, if I remember right this broke around the time of the high school playoffs. KSR had people there, would be my guess as to where this grew from. The staff has to worry about tampering with them floating something like this getting out from them. Might be where Lonnie heard it as well.
Lonnie's been around UK football for at least 50 years. He's what was called at one time a "railbird" a guy who hangs around practice with his folded arms on the fence rails taking it all in. Have talked to him over the years, really a good guy and a true UK fan.

Lonnie's been around UK football for at least 50 years. He's what was called at one time a "railbird" a guy who hangs around practice with his folded arms on the fence rails taking it all in. Have talked to him over the years, really a good guy and a true UK fan.
I like hearing stories like that. I was late to following UK football, I started casually following around the Curry era. I started following a little harder during Mumme's, then Brooks era, now I'm just ate up with it.

My guess is that Temple will play for their conference championship under QB D’Wan Mathis, because UGA QBs who transfer out of UGA seem to do well at their new home.
Good for D'Wan. I thought he was the one for Temple.

Forget about the O line transfer from Michigan. He committed to IU last night. If my figures are correct that makes us 0-3.

Reactions: TIE543
Crickets!

Is Matt Jones full of Sh!t again like he was with Hudson?

If my figures are correct that makes us 0-3.

Not sure we pursued all three (assuming the WVU commit is one that you count). And, not sure OL is our real position of need. Hudson would have been nice, if he could have competed for center. Otherwise, not sure we lost out.

Seriously doubt that, as it would be a major violation of NCAA rules. Successful recruiting coordinators have to be very protective with this kind of information.
I have some bad news for you.......we commit recruiting violations.....Matt and Vince are really good friends thats where hes getting his info from. If you assume he doesn't simply because of recruiting violations well.......guys aren't driving around campus with 2021 Dodge Rams because of their parents money.

Reactions: TIE543
Ryan, I think I could have found a few better ways to prove the point, about which you are correct.

It's rather sad that people can't discuss football without sorting and classifying our own into good or bad members of the BBN regardless their veracity. Mac Jones was committed to Kentucky during his recruitment but went to Alabama, is everybody who reported his commitment to us to be ostracized for that report? People need to grow up and learn that they will not get everything they want in life or that recruiting reports carry with them a guarantee. I am neither pro or con when it comes to Matt Jones, but sniveling comments whenever his name is brought up are simply childish, and indicative of a vindictive if not also a lazy mind.

BTW, it appears Danny Clark is in the portal.
Wow...

1. Has tattoo of Ohio St on his arm as dream school
2. Decommits from Ohio St (Probably was told they were not going to take him)
3. Goes to UK and played in 1 game his RS Fr year.
4. If he'd just stayed at UK for his Sophmore year, WIlson got hurt, Hoak transfers...heck even Sawyer Smith got hurt that year and he'd had the ball at UK over Bowden IMO...
5. Goes JUCO
6. Ends up at Vandy....can't get on field for the worst team in SEC
7. Back in transfer portal

.What a mess of a career transferring all over the place like that. Sounds miserable actually. At least stick at a place and get a good education, develop some life long friends as its' obvious you were never going to make a living playing football and get ready for next 40 years of your life w/o football in it. This sort of pre-occupation on the outside looking in appears to be miserable for him.

Don't know wtf that post was about. My post i mean.

I was agreeing that CRod is better than the Nebraska kid. No question based on everything I have read. Don't know why my post looked like that.

Fkn hilarious.
Why the comparison? They will be playing different positions.

Several years ago two of sons , one of my best friends and I went to SEC tourney in Atlanta. We went to every session and one my friend and were walking around the dome and ran into Lonnie. We talked UK fb for well over an hour . It was a fun time and we talked a lot fb history. Very nice man.

Ryan Hilinski is in the portal and Beamer is evidently attempting to keep him in Columbia, but could Wolf have some pull if UK wanted him?

It's rather sad that people can't discuss football without sorting and classifying our own into good or bad members of the BBN regardless their veracity. Mac Jones was committed to Kentucky during his recruitment but went to Alabama, is everybody who reported his commitment to us to be ostracized for that report? People need to grow up and learn that they will not get everything they want in life or that recruiting reports carry with them a guarantee. I am neither pro or con when it comes to Matt Jones, but sniveling comments whenever his name is brought up are simply childish, and indicative of a vindictive if not also a lazy mind.

The HUGE difference here is that Mac Jones TOLD EVERYONE DIRECTLY that he was committing to UK. It wasn't some scoop bs. It was on every recruiting site that he committed. So, no, nobody would say sht to anyone about publishing/saying he committed to UK.

Sometimes putting news out there HURTS the process, especially if the player hasn't entered the portal yet. Maybe yall could think of just suchba situation the last few years? Maybe

Well was Matt full of shit about Wan'Dale ? He is a special player, not admitting that is just sour grapes because he decommitted and went to Nebraska. he will be a huge addition, there is a reason he was listed mid 1st round in several mock drafts from people who do this for a living. To the other poster, can't compare a WR / RB / TE. They will all contribute greatly in their own different ways.

Reactions: GH_UKBBN92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT