ADVERTISEMENT

Rumored transfers

So who are the rumored transfers that UK could be getting. Matt Jones said 4-5.
I didnt hear what Jones had to say...but I noticed this morning that both Doug Nester (Huntington, WV) and Bryan Hudson (Georgetown) are transferring from VT together. I thought this was interesting and both are from our area...certainly Hudson. These guys were both highly rated 4 star OLineman. These would be major transfers but maybe they have something else in mind....WVU ?

Reactions: topcats82
I didnt hear what Jones had to say...but I noticed this morning that both Doug Nester (Huntington, WV) and Bryan Hudson (Georgetown) are transferring from VT together. I thought this was interesting and both are from our area...certainly Hudson. These guys were both highly rated 4 star OLineman. These would be major transfers but maybe they have something else in mind....WVU ?
Wasn't Hudson the dual-sport guy that was going to also do track and field at VT? Seemed like he pretty much blew off UK in his recruiting from the get-go.

Georgia Tech defensive lineman Justice Dingle signed with the Wildcats on Wednesday.

Dingle, a former four-star recruit from Bowling Green High School, is the older brother of class of 2021 tight end Jordan Dingle. Jordan, a four-star prospect according to ESPN, also signed with Kentucky on Wednesday.

Robinson can stay in Cornhusker land. He used UK to win Mr Football knowing he was going to Nebraska all along. He can suck a big ole corn cob as car as I am concerned.

Agree. I really think we have better options anyway either signed or already on the team. He's small and way too much east/west to get it done in the sec

Bryan Hudson

Wasn't he their starting center even as a true freshman? Seems he was playing well. Would be a good pickup for us

Georgia Tech defensive lineman Justice Dingle signed with the Wildcats on Wednesday.

Dingle, a former four-star recruit from Bowling Green High School, is the older brother of class of 2021 tight end Jordan Dingle. Jordan, a four-star prospect according to ESPN, also signed with Kentucky on Wednesday.
That is a position of need.... Good pick up

LOL at Rondale Moore transferring anywhere but the first round of the NFL Draft.

Is he slotted for the first round? His durability seems to me to be a question. While an explosive talent, I might not risk him in the first round.

Smart kid. Already graduated
Yes. One of my contacts on LinkedIn shared a post from Rondale announcing he had already earned his degree. Unless he somehow injures himself training and prepping for the draft (God forbid), I can’t see him playing another year as a grad transfer somewhere else.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
I know a lot of people don't like Matt Jones or whenever he's mentioned here but he just tweeted this

Nice, this seems like something Matt wouldn’t tweet unless it’s practically a done deal. Interested to know why he went from a true freshman starter to a backup guard this season, but would be a quality pickup. Good to have a couple guys who can snap.
Bring on all of the Kentucky prodigal sons in this transfer market.

Nice, this seems like something Matt wouldn’t tweet unless it’s practically a done deal. Interested to know why he went from a true freshman starter to a backup guard this season, but would be a quality pickup. Good to have a couple guys who can snap.
Bring on all of the Kentucky prodigal sons in this transfer market.
He wasn't suppose to be starting but their center got hurt in 2019 so he stepped in but he played in eight games, seeing two starts at right guard this season.

So... honest question. Do we contact QB Tanner Mordecai, who is tired of playing second fiddle in Norman? I'm not sure how we do that, or whether we really must.

Was Nester a starter or at least On the two deep?

Did Hudson participate in track at VT? I think he was a state champion in HS in discus?
I have no idea. Not trying to be snarky, or to hate on this young man in particular, but if a kid goes somewhere else besides UK, I generally don’t keep track of them.

That being said, if he has interest in UK, then I’m perfectly fine with Stoops bringing him on board.

Could be a defensive player too. Heard Surtain was looking for maybe another year before NFL 🤪😜

I've never understood this Surtain joke... Lol.
Are you certain?

That was a very big rumor, which it had “some” legs to it. From what I got when UK was recruiting him out of HS. And see what I did with certain (Sertain)?!?!

So... honest question. Do we contact QB Tanner Mordecai, who is tired of playing second fiddle in Norman? I'm not sure how we do that, or whether we really must.

Is he in the transfer portal? A school is not allowed to contact a player until he enters the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT