ADVERTISEMENT

Round 10&11 UK Basketball Draft. (Select your Walk on)

Dom might be the best walk on possible. Nice pick.
I’ve got one that might be better if it’s allowed. I’ll take Heshimu Evans as my last pick. And if you recall, Marquis Estill walked on for a year to make room for another scholarship. I’ll let the group decide if that’s allowed 😁 if not, I’ll take Matt Heissenbuttel just because I always liked his name.

@Son_Of_Saul is up unless @RunninRichie gets here first

I need an elite perimeter defender.

This guy is 6'4" and does what Liggins does, only without the visual antics.

Averaged 12ppg, 4rpg, 4apg, and had a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

Shot 35% from three, 45% from the floor, and 76% from the line.

I almost took Dale Brown with this pick, but Brown's overall field goal percentage during his two seasons at UK was less than 38%. Plus, Wallace does Brown does best - play defense - only Wallace is better at that, too.

I needed a guy to stop dribble penetration, and now I've got him.

Give me Cason Wallace.

sports-sportsmanias.gif

Also, I'll take Jarrod Polson as my walk on.

@Cowtown Cat , OTC.

I’ve got one that might be better if it’s allowed. I’ll take Heshimu Evans as my last pick. And if you recall, Marquis Estill walked on for a year to make room for another scholarship. I’ll let the group decide if that’s allowed 😁 if not, I’ll take Matt Heissenbuttel just because I always liked his name.

@Son_Of_Saul is up unless @RunninRichie gets here first

Did Estill start his career aa a Walk on? Or did he give his scholly to someone else after his freshman year?

I went and put Heissenbuttel but would like to see if anyone else objects to it.

I think a big key to winning a contest like this is acquiring as many players as possible who can excel on defense and offense.

I feel like I locked up quite a few of those guys: PJ, Cousins, Wallace, Johnson, and Hanson. If I need a stop, those are the five guys I'm rolling with.

Would have loved to have drafted Liggins as well, but I got a guy like him in Wallace.

@Cowtown Cat , you're up to bat, brother.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Did Estill start his career aa a Walk on? Or did he give his scholly to someone else after his freshman year?

I went and put Heissenbuttel but would like to see if anyone else objects to it.
No, He started with a scholarship. You had said “Walk on rules they just had to of been a walk on at some point,” but I know typically that some point would’ve been at the beginning before they developed. So again, by the strictest interpretation, Estill would count. But if that wasn’t your intention, I wasn’t going to belabor the point.

Reactions: DraftCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT