• Poll closed .
Murray 41 %
Durant 45 % in 21 39 % in 22
Brown 40 % in 21
Poole 37 %
Turner had a 38 % season on a lot of shot attempts and is generally around 35 %
Ball haliburton Porter all over 40 %

Acting like my team isn’t a 3 point juggernaut is silly
Oh, I see what you're doing. You're picking the best of the past couple years. I tend to look at career or the past season.

Reactions: quest4#9
You have 3 guys over 40%, Turner is 33%. It's not the guys I would have expected. It's Ball, Haliburton and Porter but Porter..... I don't think you're quite the 3pt juggernaut that you're claiming. As @DraftCat mentioned early, Giannis and Irving are considered unguardable. If that's so, I don't see where so many votes are coming from. I'd love to hear some thoughts on the voting.
Oh, I see what you're doing. You're picking the best of the past couple years. I tend to look at career or the past season.
Picking last full season basically. Turner is a career 35 % and hits 1.5 to 2 per game. I think most would consider him a 3 point threat.

High 30s, low 40s.... same thing. It just means they’re not a liability in that regard and must be respected.

I’d say for most the game I would have 5 outside threats to your 3.

Bc you have 2 starters who I could sag off of in Giannis and Allen. As Cats fans know well. This can clog the floor.

You really aren’t able to dare anyone on my team to shoot so I can space the floor well all game.

Last edited:
Since it’s so close.... I’m confident BBN will show up to these games and be the difference. Bc you got no Cats and start 2 Dukies. And I got an all time favorite Cat running the show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT