ADVERTISEMENT

Finals - BigBlueFanGA vs. RunninRichie

Who wins the most championships over a 5 year period

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to the 2022 Rupp Rafters NBA Finals - the objective is to draft a team of 10 players that give you the best chance at multiple championships over a 5 year period.

Voters please select the team you believe accomplished this object... This round will be 48 hours. You will be able to change your pick if swayed by the two players. This is the bracket

@BigBlueFanGA - Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kyrie Irving, Zach Lavine, Jarret Allen, Jeremi Grant, Gary Trent Jr, Jalen Brunson, Norman Powell, Anfernee Simons, Matisse Thybulle

vs.

@RunninRichie - Jayson Tatum, Donovan Mitchell, De'Aaron Fox, Deandre Ayton, Tobias Harris, Joe Harris, Jordan Clarkson, Grant Williams, Duncan Robinson, Andre Drummond

cm1hdD1qcGVn

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Ok so we have our starters:

@RunninRichie
Fox PG 6'3" 29.7%/3 3.9 rebs 23.2pts
Mitchell SG 6'1" 35.5%/3 4.2 rebs 25.9pts
Tatum SF 6'8" 35.3%/3 8 rebs 26.9pts
Harris PF 6'8" 36.7%/3 6.8 rebs 17.2pts
Ayton C 6'11" rarely shoots 3's 10.2 rebs 17.2pts

@BigBlueFanGA
Brunson PG 6'1 37.3%/3 16.3pts
Kyrie SG 6'2" 41.8%/3 27.4pts
LaVine SF 6'5" 38.9%/3 24.4pts
Giannis PF 6'11" 29.3%/3 29.9pts
Allen C 6'11" rarely shoots 3's 16.1pts

Little surprised at the voting so far.... Not enough 3 point shooting on Ritchie squad.
Lol, it makes no sense. He has a poor 3 pt shooting team, i have a good 3 ot shooting team. His defense is average while I have 3 of the best defenders in the league.

He has no one who can guard Giannis and I think that is an understatement.

As you said early in this, I have the 2 most unguardable players in the league in Giannis and Kyrie.

On top of that, my bench is better. I may lose but my team is obviously better. Hmm, we may need to subpoena @Gromcat to look into these cheating allegations.

I didn't get any discussion my last round vs Ritchie.... kinda been a bore for me this go around.
Yeah, I think they are voting against me more than for Richie. Its been odd this time. We'll fight more in baseball.

Richie is white. This is a supreme pizza country.

Some say the earth is flat like a pizza world too.

I told y’all Richie had this one going away.

on a serious note, you lost the second you put Kylie Irving on the team bro. People are going to vote against that simply on the merit that it’s Kylie Irving. Probably the least popular athlete in planet earth.

I didn’t vote Richie just because of that, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a factor. He’s a team killer and highly unlikable guy.

Reactions: RunninRichie
@BigBlueFanGA bench blows richies out of the water. If you pool together the top 5 bench players on both teams, Big blue has 4 of the top 5 with Clarkson being the 1 for Richie. Also think Anfernee is about to reach star level in the next 2-3 years. Throw in the fact that he has got the best overall player in Giannis as well and it makes it an easy vote for me.

on a serious note, you lost the second you put Kylie Irving on the team bro. People are going to vote against that simply on the merit that it’s Kylie Irving. Probably the least popular athlete in planet earth.

I didn’t vote Richie just because of that, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a factor. He’s a team killer and highly unlikable guy.
I think that's bs and thats also the opinion of @RunninRichie best player, Tatum. I think fans don't like Kyrie but thats different. https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy....ets/jayson-tatum-sounds-off-kyrie-irving/amp/

This has been an interesting draft. I think there are more people voting against me or a player on my team than actually think I have the worst team. Some have voted against me in every round which is really interesting. @Montana81 , @dvillecatfan , @Son_Of_Saul , @North Carolina Blue Wildcat , @AFSTALLION13 , @jwhite123 , @Gromcat , @jmw23712 , @UKcats1988 , @AGEE11 , @MbergCat , @JFCats22 , @jjsomer . @YaySports , @wildcat_nation28 , @natchezrule , @EKYCard643 , @Wildcats1st , @Allcats08 , @KYHasATimeoutIfTheyWannaUseIt can't hurt to ask again, do you guys still think @RunninRichie would win over my team over the next 5 years. If your choice was your dislike for Kyrie, Jayson Tatum (@RunninRichie best player) liked him as a teammate and Kyrie is an extremely talented basketball player - yes, I know he's a nut. If you just don't like me, haha, well, that's probably been earned over the years - but I do have the better team.

This has been an interesting draft. I think there are more people voting against me or a player on my team than actually think I have the worst team. Some have voted against me in every round which is really interesting. @Montana81 , @dvillecatfan , @Son_Of_Saul , @North Carolina Blue Wildcat , @AFSTALLION13 , @jwhite123 , @Gromcat , @jmw23712 , @UKcats1988 , @AGEE11 , @MbergCat , @JFCats22 , @jjsomer . @YaySports , @wildcat_nation28 , @natchezrule , @EKYCard643 , @Wildcats1st , @Allcats08 , @KYHasATimeoutIfTheyWannaUseIt can't hurt to ask again, do you guys still think @RunninRichie would win over my team over the next 5 years. If your choice was your dislike for Kyrie, Jayson Tatum (@RunninRichie best player) liked him as a teammate and Kyrie is an extremely talented basketball player - yes, I know he's a nut. If you just don't like me, haha, well, that's probably been earned over the years - but I do have the better team.

If you would’ve drafted a different team, I’d pick you. You are cool, just don’t like your team.. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is a tough one & I have put off voting, trying to decide. Richie has the advantage in the post, IMO. And, I think BBFGA has a better shooting team & bench. And, Giannis is a big mismatch on both ends. I’d put him on Tatum defensively, which would put the pressure on Richie’s back court to be the difference for him. Richie is loaded with scoring but BBFGA is better, defensively, IMO. Both teams would be really good over the 5 year period without much drop off, but idk how much longer Drummond will be effective & that kinda negates Richie’s advantage in the post. But, If Jarrett Allen gets hurt or in foul trouble there’s nothing behind him on the bench for BBFGA. Very tough call but I think BBFGA might be a tad better over 5 years. Tough to go against Giannis with all that perimeter help around him. Congrats to both of you for getting here. You both have really nice teams & the difference is razor thin, to me.

This is a tough one & I have put off voting, trying to decide. Richie has the advantage in the post, IMO. And, I think BBFGA has a better shooting team & bench. And, Giannis is a big mismatch on both ends. I’d put him on Tatum defensively, which would put the pressure on Richie’s back court to be the difference for him. Richie is loaded with scoring but BBFGA is better, defensively, IMO. Both teams would be really good over the 5 year period without much drop off, but idk how much longer Drummond will be effective & that kinda negates Richie’s advantage in the post. But, If Jarrett Allen gets hurt or in foul trouble there’s nothing behind him on the bench for BBFGA. Very tough call but I think BBFGA might be a tad better over 5 years. Tough to go against Giannis with all that perimeter help around him. Congrats to both of you for getting here. You both have really nice teams & the difference is razor thin, to me.

Looks like you have a good plan. Which team you coaching? May have to swap up the vote here…😇

ADVERTISEMENT