ADVERTISEMENT

Finals - BigBlueFanGA vs. RunninRichie

Who wins the most championships over a 5 year period

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This has been an interesting draft. I think there are more people voting against me or a player on my team than actually think I have the worst team. Some have voted against me in every round which is really interesting. @Montana81 , @dvillecatfan , @Son_Of_Saul , @North Carolina Blue Wildcat , @AFSTALLION13 , @jwhite123 , @Gromcat , @jmw23712 , @UKcats1988 , @AGEE11 , @MbergCat , @JFCats22 , @jjsomer . @YaySports , @wildcat_nation28 , @natchezrule , @EKYCard643 , @Wildcats1st , @Allcats08 , @KYHasATimeoutIfTheyWannaUseIt can't hurt to ask again, do you guys still think @RunninRichie would win over my team over the next 5 years. If your choice was your dislike for Kyrie, Jayson Tatum (@RunninRichie best player) liked him as a teammate and Kyrie is an extremely talented basketball player - yes, I know he's a nut. If you just don't like me, haha, well, that's probably been earned over the years - but I do have the better team.
I've voted for you in earlier rounds. You putting my name to misinformation isn't appreciated.

I'll have @Cowtown Cat send you some boob pictures of his old lady.

Don’t say anything but I can send those to you as well. He works, a lot. And I be like

gif-Jim-Carrey-637929.gif

ADVERTISEMENT