ADVERTISEMENT

Ridiculously negative children...

I am not negative, and never have been. I always think UK can win. I thought Cal should have called a TO against Seton hall with 9.5 seconds left, and since, Cal has said he should have. I think the team grew up a lot tonight. I even saw two "Back-door cuts," tonight. One from PJ and one from Travis. That was nice to see. I loved the hustle we showed, especially getting in the passing lanes. I though the player of the game was Hagan. He wasn't the top scorer, but he didn't look like a Freshman tonight, and his hustle was contagious. Great team effort.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

I am not negative, and never have been. I always think UK can win. I thought Cal should have called a TO against Seton hall with 9.5 seconds left, and since, Cal has said he should have. I think the team grew up a lot tonight. I even saw two "Back-door cuts," tonight. One from PJ and one from Travis. That was nice to see. I loved the hustle we showed, especially getting in the passing lanes. I though the player of the game was Hagan. He wasn't the top scorer, but he didn't look like a Freshman tonight, and his hustle was contagious. Great team effort.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

You’re all right in my book. I May disagree with you at times but your fandom has never been in question and you’re not an idiot mike many on here.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
If we end the year with fewer than 10 losses and get past the sweet 16 then I might eat crow.

Thank you Frank. So incredibly exhausted with all of the negative, season is over nonsense posts a huge portion of people on this board spew day after day.

Believe it or not, just because we have Kentucky on our jerseys, doesn't mean we are going to win every single game by 30 points. These kids are human like everyone else and wont play perfectly all the time.

Some of you all need to check your fan status, because sometimes it sounds like not only do you think we are ALWAYS going to play poorly, but it seems like some WANT us to....

Same trolls last year they disappeared until sweet 16 loss. They will do the same this year because there's about to be a big blue ball rolling threw college towns and no it's not you ex morman girlfriend.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I did say that I thought Cal seemed different, he had kind of an odd tone of a few weeks ago. He needed this game just like the fans to get our swag back.

I also thought Quade leaving was a blessing in disguise and stated on my podcast that it was going to be a turning point.

So I got a bit down on the team but I’m a realist, I knew we’d improve. Man this feels good. Go cats and go Kennedy’s

If your're a Kentucky fan, you should expect to win every game! Quit crying and get behind the team or get off the wagon.

I am a UK fan, and have been for over 70 years. I also support with my Washingtons. However, with that being said, if I see something I think is a ffffffffup, I will call it. I thought there were glaring mistakes when we lost to K State, and I felt there should have been a TO called against Seton hall. Since then, Cal has said he should have called a TO. Calling out something that you or any poster thinks is wrong does not make them a UK hater. I think most of the posters on here are UK lovers, just as I have been for over 70 years. If they didn't love UK, they probably would not be on here. Some of the BS that is being posted right now is complete BS and doesn't help keep UK fans.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Some of our fans just suck...must have some miserable ass lives.

Looks like their Christmas is ruined...

sludge-pumper.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT