ADVERTISEMENT

Love Cal/Hate Cal

uk78

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Love him for his recruiting. Hate him for his coaching.

So simple in this game, slow it down and instead we clearly are playing too fast and that is leading to multiple unforced turnovers. I was screaming to pull Dillingham and do a little coaching with him on the bench as he was ridiculously out of control.

It's halftime and let's hope Cal makes the adjustment or an assistant coach.

Only reason why is because of stupid shots Selection and guys losing their man on defense
Is that because he recruited players who can’t do those things or because he can’t coach them to do those things or because he hires assistants who also can’t teach them to do those things?

You feel free to choose which part isn’t his responsibility.

Is that because he recruited players who can’t do those things or because he can’t coach them to do those things or because he hires assistants who also can’t teach them to do those things?

You feel free to choose which part isn’t his responsibility.
Oh I guess the miami game was all on Cal correct?

The Miami game was most likely a result of him not having “his team” available and, in his own words, allowing them to just play without any organized offense.

Now he has his big man and here we are.
So I'm just trying to get this right when we win its the players that win but when we lose its Cals fault?

I've been over Cal for a few years now. His philosophy of just letting the players do whatever leads to embarrassments like today. It isn't necessary.

I don't even get mad at this shit anymore. Apathy has set in and its inevitable. Bullshit losses are nothing new and will just keep happening. Not worth getting the blood pressure up.

The cal meat-eaters will be out in full force tonight

''just beat miami by 30''
''cal puts these kids dreams above selfish goals like winning basketball games and following his job description''
''cal cant shoot for them''
''cal cant make them play defense''
''we got a great class coming in next year''

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT