ADVERTISEMENT

Ridiculously negative children...

I think you care more about the message board battles than the actual team.

Did you show up and eat crow after the Duke and SHU losses?

No, I care more about the team. It’s you who seems to find displeasure in Kentucky basketball for whatever reason.

I didn’t need to eat crow as I didn’t predict a win over Duke.

You made an ass of yourself this past week, it is what it is. Own it brother!

Regardless, Merry Christmas!

Well, even though I am an optimist, I try not to get too high, or too low. But, I am really happy with the win, and it happened because they are starting to listen to Cal. Spacing was better, defense was better, and they started to look confident in what they were trying to do. They beat a really good team today, and if they keep improving, they will be tough to beat in league play. All those who have been down on them need to remember the old saying, you are never as good as you think you are, or as bad as you think you are. This team struggled while it was finding itself, but I look for good things going forward.

No, I care more about the team. It’s you who seems to find displeasure in Kentucky basketball for whatever reason.

I didn’t need to eat crow as I didn’t predict a win over Duke.

You made an ass of yourself this past week, it is what it is. Own it brother!

Regardless, Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the win and grow up.

You’ve been as negative as anyone.

Hey i'll be the first to admit it right now i was drunk as f*k. no shame baby. probably said a lot of things i didn't mean. but trust me, i bleed blue everyday all day. cmon folks...dont take this stuff so seriously....it's a message board regarding a basketball game! hehe. live it up and have fun!

I expected to lose as well. Nice to be wrong. Green transferring may have a positive.

I mean I’ll even admit, i thought we very well may lose HOWEVER that’s a far cry from some of the absurd and negative threads- posts we’ve had the last couple of weeks

Same here I did not think we has progressed enough to beat UNC cheaters but just pass the crow. Just thank God we won. There are 2 teams I love to beat and that is UNC and UL.

WE WIN AGAINST LOSERVILLE TOO!!!!!

I'm old enough to remember people crying about not winning either.

Reactions: JC43
Threads like this is only going to make it worse the next time we lose. You can bet names and being taken down right now waiting to be called out as pumpers on our next loss.

Some here take RR too personal. Probably more serious than the uk games.

Get a load of these gems.

Tyler Herro? More like Tyler zero.

Herro needs to sit. He’s been horrible all year. Pure dumbass is not acknowledging facts.

You’re right shooting guards who can’t shoot or defend are in high demand. Every championship team needs one.

Herro is just threw it away then lost his man for a dunk. But hey, he’s white so let’s play him.

Shut up and eat your crow, boy.
I would have thought you would have crawled in a hole and changed names after your jackass wheelchair comment. I guess you just can’t keep from running your mouth.

The worst part about that deal was it tookyou nearly a WEEK to come back and apologize and admit you were a jackass, boy.

I would have thought you would have crawled in a hole and changed names after your jackass wheelchair comment. I guess you just can’t keep from running your mouth.

The worst part about that deal was it tookyou nearly a WEEK to come back and apologize and admit you were a jackass, boy.
What does that have to do with you being a negative nelly who doesn’t know jack squat about basketball? Go away.

I mean I’ll even admit, i thought we very well may lose HOWEVER that’s a far cry from some of the absurd and negative threads- posts we’ve had the last couple of weeks

Same. I wasn't expecting to win. Knew our resume needed it, but didn't expect it.

Cats proved me wrong and played, and coached, one hell of a basketball game this evening.

Definitely had some lows in the BBN in the last 6 weeks, but man, the highs you get with wins like tonight are the absolute best.

What does that have to do with you being a negative nelly who doesn’t know jack squat about basketball? Go away.
Go away? I was tagged here. And then you replied to my post. No surprise you don’t quite understand how this message board thing works.

Ashton may be the best defensive player I have ever seen at Kentucky. It's too early to say that yet,but I have followed Kentucky basketball for over 50 year's and he has a gift on the defensive side of the ball!

Loo
Go away? I was tagged here. And then you replied to my post. No surprise you don’t quite understand how this message board thing works.
You mad because you’ve been outed as a basketball neophyte who only rears your ugly head when we get beat. You suck. Take a hike.

Threads like this is only going to make it worse the next time we lose. You can bet names and being taken down right now waiting to be called out as pumpers on our next loss.

Some here take RR too personal. Probably more serious than the uk games.

Yes. Let’s just not be happy about our big win.

I’m sorry but this is just ridiculous.

Anyone that would sit around and take names and basically just sit and wait for a Uk loss to call people out are ridiculous

Loo

You mad because you’ve been outed as a basketball neophyte who only rears your ugly head when we get beat. You suck. Take a hike.
Lol outed? You get dumber each time you post. I’ve even said for years I usually only post to vent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT