ADVERTISEMENT

An Olive Branch

As usual, I'll wait and see where this team is mid January. Hopefully they have everyone by then? But I'll say this, the team I watched against KS was pretty fun to watch when they were pushing it. Hopefully Calipari will let these guys run.

Reactions: NociHTTP
As usual, I'll wait and see where this team is mid January. Hopefully they have everyone by then? But I'll say this, the team I watched against KS was pretty fun to watch when they were pushing it. Hopefully Calipari will let these guys run.
Yes that was one of the most enjoyable games for me in quite some time. Naturally they're going to slow it down when the bigs get back.

Reactions: sambowieshin
I think Reed played a sufficient amount. He also crumbled a bit down the stretch, so I highly doubt it would have won us the game playing him more. Reed also had 2 TOs and had been picking up bad fouls (not saying they were all correct calls) but he had that to deal with.

It's not quite that simple. We don't see what the coaches see everyday at practice. As I already pointed out, Reed had a couple of bad turnovers late when the game was on the line. He played like a freshman in that moment too. All KY people should be proud we finally have a KY kid that is going to be a solid player for us, but let's at least keep everything in perspective about him and the others.
Making sure to detail Reed's mistakes twice in the same post is a nice touch. Did you do that on purpose or are you just incapable of avoiding trashing him?

Making sure to detail Reed's mistakes twice in the same post is a nice touch. Did you do that on purpose or are you just incapable of avoiding trashing him?
Pointing out a factual account if events is trashing someone now?

If you're that soft man, the internet might not be for you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT