ADVERTISEMENT

Reid Travis to UK according to sources

Of course PJ isn't returning. Anyone thinking otherwise was fooling themselves. He'll get someone that will "bite" late in the 2nd round and that's all he and his dad needs. That garbage about 1st round/2nd round a while back was just that - garbage.

PJ reminds me of Orton with regards to how obvious it is that he wants to get out of school. Only difference is that at least PJ is decent. Orton was a laugh.

Woof Woof Woof Woof.

Someone needs a plate of crow

Of course PJ isn't returning. Anyone thinking otherwise was fooling themselves. He'll get someone that will "bite" late in the 2nd round and that's all he and his dad needs. That garbage about 1st round/2nd round a while back was just that - garbage.

PJ reminds me of Orton with regards to how obvious it is that he wants to get out of school. Only difference is that at least PJ is decent. Orton was a laugh.
Great call Nostradamus. Have the lotto numbers for us? [winking]

Obvious

Reactions: TheDude73
More ready based on his past season right? Because I’m highlight workout videos everyone looks great, they only show when the players handles he ball right and only the shots that go in. He has ALOT to improve on to become a SF but he is a beast of a PF, very strong, aggressive as hell. He’s like a taller Bonzi Colson
I dunno it might be moot PJ is back. It's a very crowed basketball team right now.
On top of Maxey now confirming he is coming...I love it! Finally we have a rare year coming up like 2012, and 2015 where we have Quality depth returning along with being LOADED!

We will not win another title until we have teams like THIS YEAR! I'm gonna enjoy this year, man we have the full package, shooting, defense capability, length, rebounding, Athleticism, did I mention Shooting? I can pretty much promise this coming year is gonna be a very special team.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
People will freak no matter what happens. He could come to UK and all three return and then people would bitch there isn’t enough minutes to go around.

The most I could come up with is - wouldn't it be nice to have a top 5 player snuggled inside of that group? And that's what we've been missing.

I dunno it might be moot PJ is back. It's a very crowed basketball team right now.
On top of Maxey now confirming he is coming...I love it! Finally we have a rare year coming up like 2012, and 2015 where we have Quality depth returning along with being LOADED!

We will not win another title until we have teams like THIS YEAR! I'm gonna enjoy this year, man we have the full package, shooting, defense capability, length, rebounding, Athleticism, did I mention Shooting? I can pretty much promise this coming year is gonna be a very special team.
Where has maxey said he’s coming this year?

Eh, I would take Reid Travis and his 20 points per game and 8 and a half rebounds to go along with it over a top 5 recruit.

True. UK and Duke will feature antithetical rosters next year. Duke with its pampered finesse players and UK with its rugged high motor players.

The big difference might be that UK can also play a more efficient perimeter game with Quickley, Green, and Herro all being more effective shooters than anyone on the present Duke roster.

Am I crazy or could Reid Travis have a Draymond Green like impact to our roster. Could see Cal trying to play him that way to improve his draft stock as well. Am I an idiot, please do roast me if so lol.

What I am reading is Nova still a real strong consideration for Travis.
I have seen nothing saying he committed to Kentucky just yet.

Anybody actually read the Tweets? "Speculating" "If" etc. I don't see anything firm as I just said above.

We may not hear about Travis for a few days

Is there a deadline for announcing where a player is transferring TO?
I think given the deadline for draft and all the announcements being made today, we believe that one will be announced as well

Reactions: Ky grandpa
We may not hear about Travis for a few days

Is there a deadline for announcing where a player is transferring TO?
I think given the deadline for draft and all the announcements being made today, we believe that one will be announced as well

Good question. I would just guess soon enough to enroll like cough, cough Bagley as a reclass

Reactions: Bkocats
Knock it off, you don't have a clue about this .You predict we get every player 99 percent of the time you are wrong. It makes you look like a bigger idiot, everyone on here is not a homer like you.,

The guy is always wrong, whatever he says always goes the other way lol.

Sorry you are so butthurt about being wrong UL fan.

You little troll, you haven't been right about anything yourself. You said they all would leave especially, PJ.

So STFU... and quite starting ish with everyone on the board.

Last edited:
Sorry you so butthurt about being wrong UL fan.

You little troll bitch, you havent been right about anything yourself. You said they all would leave especially PJ.

So STFU... and quite starting ish with everyone on the board.

And I wish you would ask me to come to yur shop whiny ass troll.

Please do not pick on the MRM. Dude wears a helmet to go outside. Lighten up.

I cant stand this moron, not even a good troll. Extremely ignorant to not only UK but basketball in general. Not to mention he threatens everyone on here. Should be banned.

I'm with ya brother.

MR.M = Mentally Retarded Male
(Arrested Development is one of my favorite shows).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT