ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Ford fired at St. Louis according to Jeff Goodman

I remember when we had people advocating for hiring Ford or Pelphrey to replace Billy. lol
Their head coaching records are not very impressive. They might make good assistants, however, due to experience.

I am surprised Pelphrey has not been fired at Tennessee Tech. They’ve not been very good during his time there.

Last edited:
Their head coaching records are not very impressive. They might make good assistants, however, due to experience.

I am surprised Pelphrey has not been fired at Tennessee Tech. They’ve not been very good during his time there.
Pelphrey is the one that I was so wrong about. With experience under Pitino, Sutton, and Donavon he has been around some pretty darn good coaches. Heck , he even adopted Donavons Northeastern accent. Don’t guess it helped .

All coaches shouldn’t refer their ideas because Cal said Kenny to UofL and Pitino said Pelphery and Ford lol. We all seen how good Kenny was.
What are you talking about fox Kenny was excellent. He got hosed didn’t get enough time 😀

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
Travis Ford fired at St. Louis according to Jeff Goodman
One of my favorite players of all time. I went to his camp with a broken wrist in 4th grade, he signed my cast and went out of his way to make sure I was accommodated throughout the camp

Ran into him at "Arch Madness" a few years back, was polite and willing to chat. Wish him the best moving forward

Pelphrey is the one that I was so wrong about. With experience under Pitino, Sutton, and Donavon he has been around some pretty darn good coaches. Heck , he even adopted Donavons Northeastern accent. Don’t guess it helped .
This is spot on. If he doesn't know how to coach after those guys, he just ain't cut out for it. No shame though. I like Pel (except for about half a second of his career). The accent thing is super weird too.

I thought he sounded funny the last time I heard him talk, dang, it's hard to believe a southern boy could let that happen. Anything but a Yankee, wonder what Paintsville thinks about that?

Hell no. He’s an asshole. And apparently planted “spies” on social media to defend his pathetic performances. Including his own son. Keep that walking PR disaster MILES from Lexington.
I agree good post first class prick ask Campbellsville people

Ford seemed to be trending upward there pre-COVID but post-COVID the bottom fell out, which is the story of other coaches around the country too. I think lots of these coaches had difficulty adjusting to the shift of players getting their COVID year, the introduction of loose transfer rules, and NIL.

Cal's going to Vandy and we are going after a La Familia coach , bring on Shorty !!! lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT