ADVERTISEMENT

Reid Travis to UK according to sources

Good get, but it sounds like we're losing at least 1 player, maybe 2. Which, as much as I'm excited for Travis.. to see that 2 of the 3 are leaving is ind-blowing.. but OK. Bring on Reid.

PJ back, Wenyen back, Vanderbilt gone.

Edit - Although Kyle Tucker's latest tweet about this...

Would love to have his talent and experience on the 2019 team. Really love it.

Reactions: flacat22
If true, probably means PJ is gone. And I wouldn't be too surprised if Vanderbilt is too. Wenyens best move is coming back to school.

Sounds like we’re tapping into the college free agent market in anticipation of losing more guys. If PJ, JV, and Gabriel are leaving I hope they apply for passports.

Sounds more like Cal getting the best available players. I think he'd take Travis regardless of our guys draft decisions.

This is gigantic news for UK if it comes to fruition. Like Goodman said, he was set to become the POY in the pac 12 and will have a big impact if he were to come to UK. Experienced, physical, multi talented player who will make a huge contribution next year.

I guess the three guessers who could not decide whether to return to UK got their Wheaties P_SSED in....Oh well...:eek: Cal may not play that anymore....UK recruits and current players may need to factor that in their decision-making "henceforth"...[smoke]

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT