ADVERTISEMENT

Puke @ Syracuse...Who Ya Got?

Duke is ready to play without Zion and lost to syracuse earlier in the season. I’ll be “rooting” for ‘Cuse (gross), but I think Duke wins by 17.

Syracuse. Duke is a terrible 3 pt shooting team. Will play right into the hands of that zone

Duke with no Zion and they still push their game back over 13 minutes so the previous game won't interrupt it. I'm sure it wasn't done to mention the car accident victim.

Duke with no Zion and they still push their game back over 13 minutes so the previous game won't interrupt it. I'm sure it wasn't done to mention the car accident victim.
How many times have we missed 10 minutes of the 1st half waiting on a game before ours to finish.....but nah, there’s no favoritism at ESPN

Who is Joey Baker??
I'll take, "What is a future spokesman for Noxzema for $200, Alex."

DNWU1dxW4AENneh.jpg

[laughing]

Reactions: Fox2monk
Sounds about right, anything to help him win the NCAA because he knows this might be his last really good chance. He will say the kid came to him I'm sure.

My guess is it’s more about trying to find someone that can actually shoot. I’m guessing he’s the new Jack White.

This likely means Zi-on out more than 1 game. Makes no sense otherwise.

Coach K just burned the redshirt of a kid who he probably won't use much the rest of 2019 but could have used that year to mature physically and learn his role. I don't want to ever hear how much he cares for his players. Coach Cal would never do that to one of his players.
Hami in 2017 was a perfect example. We were in extreme foul trouble and could have used him against UNC but Cal still didn’t make him play. And it isn’t even like it would have mattered for Diallo since he was going to be a 1 and Done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT