ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas/Cincinnati

Franschilla legitimately sounds like a Kansas fan displeased with the state of the roster.

"This is Kansas. They have to have better players. Jackson is a McDonald's All-American, but I'd rather have James."

He's not wrong, but you can definitely tell he's a Jayhawker.
I heard that too, I laughed like damn Fran go get you a spot on the bench.

Fran:

“10 good losses though! Look, Jay, take a look at the big 12 it’s a guantlet. I think when you look at their conference schedule and wins, it’s a no brainer. That’s a 2 seed”.
Pretty spot on, don’t forget they beat UK the 3rd game of the year! That may be the best team out there, although they are a 5 seed to me.

One center is all we needed in that game makes me sick. Still shoulda won. Dominated most of that game and still lost.
Bout to say. Didn’t even need the center. Just didn’t have the experience to close out that game.

It sucks but I don’t care. They’re sucking ass now and will be gone Game 1 next week. Karma is a bitch Jayhawks.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Bout to say. Didn’t even need the center. Just didn’t have the experience to close out that game.

It sucks but I don’t care. They’re sucking ass now and will be gone Game 1 next week. Karma is a bitch Jayhawks.
Just infuriates me because you could tell we were better even then. I hate losing those early games.

Put $20 on Cincy to cover 2.5 this morning. Not a huge payout or anything but you could see this coming a mile away
I did the same, got cold feet and cashed out when they cut it to 3. Thought sure the refs would pull them through.

Just infuriates me because you could tell we were better even then. I hate losing those early games.
That’s why I hate that Champions Classic. People always take that game as gospel. And it’s literally the first game of the season.
All games matter but damn. That one just doesn’t matter in the long run.

Reactions: Fox2monk
That’s why I hate that Champions Classic. People always take that game as gospel. And it’s literally the first game of the season.
All games matter but damn. That one just doesn’t matter in the long run.
I wish it would move to the middle of the year at least. It’s fun early but I’d like to get a few games under our belt.

Reactions: bbncal02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT