ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas/Cincinnati

Probably not get used to it. The Big 12 is going to get weaker with Texas and Oklahoma leaving a little bit lol

I really don't see how they can keep Kansas ahead of us now, injuries or not. They weren't even competitive in the game last night. This is the time when teams can get a little bit of separation against the pack, and while the loss by Kansas might not "count", it's still not a win.

Reactions: the stat man
They're playing without their only two NBA players.
More relevant, they're playing without their only two All-Americans. If I were a Kansas fan I'd be very worried about whether those two can get back on the floor AND be back at 100% this season. Kansas doesn't really have the depth to overcome one of those guys, little alone two.

Reactions: Cats192
Franschilla legitimately sounds like a Kansas fan displeased with the state of the roster.

"This is Kansas. They have to have better players. Jackson is a McDonald's All-American, but I'd rather have James."

He's not wrong, but you can definitely tell he's a Jayhawker.
With 3:54 left to play, Fran's talking about how Self will prove all his doubters wrong by making the Final Four just as Adams takes the inbounds pass and throws it away.

Fran: "That's just, that's just one of those things tonight. Wow."

He immediately goes back to injury excuses. Size excuses.

Reactions: KY_Kid and Cats192
I can’t stand listening to Fran and Sciambi. Slurping Kansas non-stop. Don’t even try to hide it. And to make it even worse, Sciambi always sounds like he’s trying to audition for a top 40 radio show; fake ass voice. It really drives me crazy. They both suck ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT