ADVERTISEMENT

Puke @ Syracuse...Who Ya Got?

O’connel classic Duke kid you can’t stand to look at. Looks like the cocky middle school punk that hangs out with the tough kids and runs his mouth knowing he’ll never have to fight

I was just thinking that Duke seems to have a prerequisite of signing players that you really want to punch in the face.

Reactions: Cats192
Feels like Duke is about to pull away. Syracuse's offense looking mediocre right now.

There is zero doubt the zebras are DELIBERATELY favoring Duke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game over in my opinion. How can you beat Duke at their place with them having the best player in the country but not at home without their best player?

Frustrating, game turned when they didn’t foul out DeLaurier when Cuse was closing and he raked the guy on the arm.

Syracuase just can't hit anything. They've looked like a team that could win this with their defense and rebounding. Can't make shots. Can't make free throws.

I was watching the game until about 4 minutes to go and had to turn to something else, to much RJ Barrett shoohsing the crowd and doing the strongman pose. He is a cocky boy, someone will humble him in the NBA.

Syracuase just can't hit anything. They've looked like a team that could win this with their defense and rebounding. Can't make shots. Can't make free throws.
Duke has made 9 three pointers and Syracuse only 4.

Reactions: Cats192
Did anyone see the double dribble by the Duke player when they made their run with 5 - 6 minutes left. All alone coming down court and refs or announcers don’t say a word

DSPN still interviews a dook player while next game in progress. Is there anyone else they pull this ish with??

Same old story come Monday in the AP poll. Duke gets run at home on Tuesday night, beats a bubble team on Saturday night, they forget about the Tuesday night game and they stay the same in the polls. UK loses 2 games drops 18 spots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT