POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So yes? Soros deserves his billions and should be free to do what he wants to the world and your life with them?
Speaking of billions...

GZGHUzqboAAwJIE

Media was really on one yesterday. CNN goes after Musk in typical bizarre CNN fashion and ABC was all about Jan. 6th.

CNN saying Musk posts propaganda and fake information is real rich.

"A summary of the attacks, which go on for a whopping four minutes:

- Musk likes Trump’s authoritarianism
- Musk constantly posts fake information

- Musk responds to Trump’s strongman tendencies
- Musk is visiting Butler because it is a quasi-religious site that made Trump “the target he always wanted to be"
- Musk “bought into the emotion” of the Butler assass*nation attempt

- Musk is using the Trump relationship to aid his companies that are under investigation
- Musk turned X into an echo chamber
- Musk posts propaganda on false claims
- Musk wants a job in Trump govt
- Musk seems to have too much time on his hands because he posts a lot of false information
- Musk posts too much to be able to run his companies and get anything else done

There’s throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks, and then there’s whatever this pile of hot garbage is.

Again — not a single mention of the work Musk is doing to aid hurricane victims, while the federal government flails."

ABC:

GZFmCYdXcAAQ0ap

Same way I do with many things, just use covid as the recent example. Knowing my belief is the best one supported and explained by the evidence. And having the courage and confidence to be secure in my belief.

The bandwagon fallacy encourages me to cut against the grain. It DOES not work on me pretty much anywhere.

But back to my point ... the courts would not listen to the evidence and so the facts were played in the court of public opinion. And why did the left's mantra change (all at the same time, which is weird) from "most safe and secure" to "well, not enough fraud to change things" to "yeah, there was a lot of fraud, but no victories in court"? Why did their mantra continue to change, move the goalposts, or lower the standard? [Because the public evidence does not support their conclusions.] You can try to convince me otherwise, but avoid bandwagon fallacies or appeals to authority please.

The analogy is understandable. For me, the initial Covid push was believable and it looked as if many of our fears were well-founded. But, after a short while, as evidence was revealed, it became clear that those in charge were ignoring the evidence about impact, origins, etc.

I have read this thread off and on for quite some time now and have seen the claimed conclusions repeated, but unlike Covid, I do not see the progression of evidence toward those conclusions. I get the question, “do you think JOE BIDEN got 81 million votes???” All hypotheses start with a question and I think that is a good question; however, what has followed has not been convincing to me. Evidence of fraud and attempted fraud? Sure. The type of substantive fraud that would lead to Trump losing? Just haven't see it.

And, realizing the weakness of this aspect of my position, while admitting it is a factor, who is the most credible person claiming that cheating resulted in a fraudulent president not named Trump?

There are a number of influential voices who are pro-Trump or anti-Biden or just credible by reputation. Who would you point to to say THIS person lays out the case best?

With Covid and other “conspiracies,” at some point, people who did not originally believe a “conspiracy” admit they were wrong. Where are those people?

Covid, as a story, pales in comparison to the election was truly stolen. That conspiracy has germinated at the base and never attained traction toward the mainstream. Why is that?

Someone referenced a poll suggesting 62% of people think fraud was at play. What was the polling question? Because I believe fraud was at play. That is not the good question. The good question is did fraud impact the reported ultimate outcome?

If 62% of people believe that, really believe that, why is the outrage so confined?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Fact: election laws were changed in an unconstitutional manner

Fact: ballots were sent out unsolicited

Fact: there were mules running ballots to unsecured and unmonitored drop boxes.

Fact: signature verification policies were so blatantly unenforced that even though we had the highest mail-in ballots in history (by the millions), the percentage of ballots tossed out due to that was as low as it’s ever been.

Fact: swing states shut down voting in an almost identical fashion with Trump leading.

Fact: Ga and Az audits and investigations found a plethora of irregularities/discrepancies along with missing/deleted data

There’s plenty more circumstantial evidence out there. You were never going to get some smoking gun, so best to use your intuition…..Like the majority of likely voters have done (per that Rasmussen poll).
I'm waiting for the smoking gun. As is, none of those facts are proven to change any outcome. Everyone has different intuition. Polls 4 years after an event can be swayed by much that happened in-between & thus have no reliability to me.

I get the question, “do you think JOE BIDEN got 81 million votes???”
I've heard 100's of times on here that Biden didn't get 81M votes. But no one has said how many he actually got. Surely the people who say it wasn't 81M but know the actual number or they wouldn't refute the actual numbers available. Or am I supposed to believe gut instincts or intuition?

There is absolutely no reasonable way to justify student loan forgiveness. I find the idea absolutely abhorrent, especially in a country 30 some trillion in debt.
Oh, there’s a catch for me. That shit comes from the foreign aid and other welfare they’re spending on other crap. Not in addition to all of their causes.

Like if you told me Ukraine and Israel got all of their aid taken away to pay off student debt, I’d be cool.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Media was really on one yesterday. CNN goes after Musk in typical bizarre CNN fashion and ABC was all about Jan. 6th.

CNN saying Musk posts propaganda and fake information is real rich.

"A summary of the attacks, which go on for a whopping four minutes:

- Musk likes Trump’s authoritarianism
- Musk constantly posts fake information

- Musk responds to Trump’s strongman tendencies
- Musk is visiting Butler because it is a quasi-religious site that made Trump “the target he always wanted to be"
- Musk “bought into the emotion” of the Butler assass*nation attempt

- Musk is using the Trump relationship to aid his companies that are under investigation
- Musk turned X into an echo chamber
- Musk posts propaganda on false claims
- Musk wants a job in Trump govt
- Musk seems to have too much time on his hands because he posts a lot of false information
- Musk posts too much to be able to run his companies and get anything else done

There’s throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks, and then there’s whatever this pile of hot garbage is.

Again — not a single mention of the work Musk is doing to aid hurricane victims, while the federal government flails."

ABC:

GZFmCYdXcAAQ0ap
Something has to be done about the media. The media is in the deep state liberal pocket. This is not what was intended.

I've heard 100's of times on here that Biden didn't get 81M votes. But no one has said how many he actually got. Surely the people who say it wasn't 81M but know the actual number or they wouldn't refute the actual numbers available. Or am I supposed to believe gut instincts or intuition?

It was less than 81 million. You might want to look at the vote trackers and the big jumps that happened around 2:00 and 3:00 a.m. in the swing States.

"This apartment is in the same county which received $6.1 mill in funding from the FEMA program that spent $1 billion on housing migrants:"

Will be interesting once people there find out. The new England area is really like the final American frontier when it comes to illegals and even mass immigration in general. Its like going back in time.

Outside of scant few, those people will absolutely hate this. They voted dem all this time because from their perspective nothing was going wrong. This will change everything.

Not that its enough ec votes to make a huge difference and they will probably just vote dem anyway.

The analogy is understandable. For me, the initial Covid push was believable and it looked as if many of our fears were well-founded. But, after a short while, as evidence was revealed, it became clear that those in charge were ignoring the evidence about impact, origins, etc.

I have read this thread off and on for quite some time now and have seen the claimed conclusions repeated, but unlike Covid, I do not see the progression of evidence toward those conclusions. I get the question, “do you think JOE BIDEN got 81 million votes???” All hypotheses start with a question and I think that is a good question; however, what has followed has not been convincing to me. Evidence of fraud and attempted fraud? Sure. The type of substantive fraud that would lead to Trump losing? Just haven't see it.

And, realizing the weakness of this aspect of my position, while admitting it is a factor, who is the most credible person claiming that cheating resulted in a fraudulent president not named Trump?

There are a number of influential voices who are pro-Trump or anti-Biden or just credible by reputation. Who would you point to to say THIS person lays out the case best?

With Covid and other “conspiracies,” at some point, people who did not originally believe a “conspiracy” admit they were wrong. Where are those people?

Covid, as a story, pales in comparison to the election was truly stolen. That conspiracy has germinated at the base and never attained traction toward the mainstream. Why is that?

Someone referenced a poll suggesting 62% of people think fraud was at play. What was the polling question? Because I believe fraud was at play. That is not the good question. The good question is did fraud impact the reported ultimate outcome?

If 62% of people believe that, really believe that, why is the outrage so confined?
D’Souza did a fantastic job of showing the BS ballot drops and mules using geo tracking.

Arizona’s audit shines a light on how bogus their ballots were. The current voter roll audit is showing roughly 218K of voters don’t have citizenship documentation. Trump lost Arizona by about 10K votes with an absurd 80% voter turnout.

In fact, voter turnout in all of the swing states had huge jumps none more than Philadelphia which had a nearly 20% increase. No f’n way the party who fights voter roll audits, voter ID, pushes to register as illegals and always has “favorable mistakes” didn’t commit fraud that changed the election.

The only item I can criticize is the feckless GOP leadership constantly caving in to the Democrats.
Gotcha. So either your brain automatically is in 100% lockstep with the ideologies of the GOP.

Or through conditioning you’ve come to believe that every idea of the GOP is your own.

Or you agree with certain things of the GOP, so you decided to agree with the whole platform out of convenience.

Which is it?

"Now entering Trump country!

Mysterious “traffic” signs featuring former President Donald Trump’s silhouetted profile have been popping up around Staten Island, Bay Ridge and other parts of the city, garnering a mix of confusion, praise and disgust.

“I don’t know who’s doing this but this is f–king genius,” Staten Island artist and activist Scott LoBaido said in a video posted to social media featuring about a dozen of the signs, which are zip-tied to street poles and posts."

trump-signs-intersection-92nd-st-90889792.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat and blubo
Reactions: Girthang
You have to be a special breed of stupid to vote Democrat today. They have ran 12 of the last 16 years, actually 13 of the last 16 years given they’re the ones who killed this country with COVID mandates and lockdowns. That was them.

So if you’re upset about the way the U.S. is, you don’t get to blame the guy that was in office for three years and had to fight the left and the compromised right every step of the way.

We have to have a discussion about the destruction caused by their attachment to abortion.

They’re the least informed people, the most emotional, and the most hive-minded.

“Women tend to participate in elections at similar or higher rates than men, but their engagement may be more focused on social issues and candidate empathy rather than policy specifics.”

This is why you only see women and children shown as “refugees” and “migrants” instead of the reality of it being majority of men. It’s also why so much of corporate marketing and advertising are targeted toward them. Emotional and easily influenced people.

Last edited:
About the jobs numbers, I posted about a month ago about year over year downward revisions, below is an excerpt on some of the latest “great” news.

Over the last year and a half, full-time jobs have consistently declined, while part-time work has grown:

part-time-full-time-sept-24.jpg
In September, the number of government workers as tracked by the Household Survey soared by 785K, from 21.421 million to 22.216 million, both seasonally adjusted (source: Table A8 from the jobs report). This was the biggest monthly surge in government workers on record(excluding the outlier print in June 2020 which was a reversal of the record plunge from the Covid collapse months before).

private workers rose by just 133K

Government expansion/spending leads to more inflation. We pay for these new “jobs”. Awful.

They cheated, you see. And will again. The whole idea that there was no evidence is an outright lie.

Iirc many ballots in ga oddly voted only for president. All for biden.

Its statistically impossible. Every in person voting split is never worse than 75/25 and even thats a severe outlier. Yet come mail in time, its 99% dem and that 1% is for appearance.

All in places that just so happened to simultaneously experience some issue where everyone had to be kicked out so vote counting occurred in secret.

To me, the most impressive thing isnt the cheat, because we can all see that. The most impressive thing is the widespread number of people involved and theyre all staying completely quiet.

Good to see Musk shaming publicly government officials into allowing private citizens to provide aid to NC.

Edit: hilariously I’m sure the narrative is going to be the federal government isn’t standing in the way of anything, even though it took Musk broadcasting their incompetence to his 200 million followers before they’d get out of the way.
Always a victim.
Always whining.
Always being persecuted.
Make America Gripe Again

We have to have a discussion about the destruction caused by their attachment to abortion.

Abortion has overtaken climate change as the undisputed #1 religion for women, especially college-educated white women. It’s insane. Also, “right wing ideology”? Just goes to show both how powerful the education/MSM are when it comes to pushing a message and he easy it is to brainwash women.

Mayorkis is one of the most competent people in the Biden regime if you judge by results. Every day he’s achieving a new Biden regime goal.

Way past tired of people saying it's incompetence. I consider anyone saying that at this point is in on the graft. An entire administration DOES NOT spend billions and trillions on the things this admin does without it being a plan. It's not stupidity. It's playing on the weakness of the people to CALL IT stupidity rather than realize the malevolence inherent in the undertaking.

BC, BO, HC, NP, CS, JB and all the other D politicians have demonstrated repeatedly that human life, and American lives, mean absolutely NOTHING to them. If they don't mind lives being lost, they sure as a D doing a mass-shootin don't mind destroying the livelihoods of many more if it will bring them the people's money and allow their abuse to continue.

Reactions: UK_fan_41102
The only item I can criticize is the feckless GOP leadership constantly caving in to the Democrats.

Let's tell it like it is. They are NOT feckless. They are at this point willing accomplices. The feckless perception is only manufactured. The players change so it looks random, but they're playing their part in an organized fashion. I don't know if their families are threatened or their personal lives compromised via epstein like blackmail, but it's clear based on their body of avoidance and compliance that the party is merely controlled opposition. They have facilitated all of this for a generation

Reactions: BigSexyCat
Great response but I honestly don’t get this VHcat dude. Already seen him admit that he is sure there was some level of fraud but not to the extent it would affect the outcome. Huh!!!! If your committing fraud, your doing it to win. They had fraud in place in 2016 but wasn’t prepared for the level of support trump received and could not overcome it. They used mass mail in voting to be better prepared in 2020. I’m sorry but anyone that thinks Joe Biden got the most legitimate votes in history is an absolute moron.

Obama 2008 - 69,498,516
Obama 2012 - 65,915,795
Clinton 2016 - 65,853,514
Biden. 2020 - 81,283,501

Biden barely campaigned but managed 16 million more votes than Clinton just 4 years earlier and crushed the left most popular candidate ever in Obama by 12 million votes. That is a 25% increase in voter turnout in just 4 years 😂. If this shit doesn’t raise your eyebrows nothing will.

Nothing to get about that one. Just a lie wrapped up in a wet blanket. They're just a meandering fiction without any conclusion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT