How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you criticize Trump, you must be a Democrat
If you don’t pedal gaslighting and punditry, you must vote for the other person…

And the fun thing about being independent is that I don’t care about your bullshit party politics or propaganda lines or what you’re being told to think

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
I have a friend who lives in Asheville. Hasn't posted anything and I haven't heard if he's OK. Used to live in Lexington for many years. I'm gonna be even more pissed than I already am if this ended his life.

Someone posted that the areas around Asheville only received a little over 2" of rain each of the days prior to the flooding. Max of 5" over 3 days. I don't see how that overwhelmed the area, as they've gotten much higher totals and not had nearly these effects.

• Sad
Reactions: BBUK and screwduke1
If you don’t pedal gaslighting and punditry, you must vote for the other person…

And the fun thing about being independent is that I don’t care about your bullshit party politics or propaganda lines or what you’re being told to think
Yeah, yeah. Heard it pal. Pick a candidate and vote.

The violence will come only if Trump wins. There will be a lot of riots and looting. (Took Biden until less than 4 months in his term to once take questions from the WH briefing room)

And the media was pissed Biden went out same time as Kamala.

Further Democrat violence will not wait until the election. They'll stage more of it very soon. (Will try to make it look like MAGA again like Jan 6th, Whitmer Fibnapping, and other staged crap they incite). The worse the polls look for the Dems, the more they will resort to fear tactics and violence. It's their MO going back to last century.

Ford had 2 violent liberals try to murder him back in the 70s. In the 60s they bombed the capitol building. They shot up a softball game, attacked Republicans at a church in DC.

MOST IF NOT ALL mass shootings/murders were liberals (or Democrat admins) going back decades. They can deny facts 24/7, but it doesn't change the truth. They PROJECT EVERY FKN DAY.

• Angry
Is there a single item of the GOP platform you’re able to criticize? Serious question. Just one.
I’m sick to death of the way they have signed off on this ludicrous war in Ukraine. Sick of their complicity at the border. Sick of the deficits. Sick of their refusal to fight for election integrity.

There’s plenty more. But they’re not communists who hate America. It’s that simple.

I’m sick to death of the way they have signed off on this ludicrous war in Ukraine. Sick of their complicity at the border. Sick of the deficits. Sick of their refusal to fight for election integrity.

There’s plenty more. But they’re not communists who hate America. It’s that simple.

I bet he won’t name a single thing he hates about his Antifa Libs. If he does name a single thing it will be a pro-Trump stance.

Notice how he said “GOP” and not Trump.

Hey, there ya go. See I don’t criticize that. What I want is more of that.

I want more Democrats to cross the line. I want more Republicans to cross the line.

I’m not going to touch your communist line. That’s a bit cartoony.

However, none of that means I must vote for Donald Trump or that I must vote for Kamala Harris. In fact, I loathe the two party structure. I have no obligation to anyone but my family and friends.

I bet he won’t name a single thing he hates about his Antifa Libs. If he does name a single thing it will be a pro-Trump stance.

Notice how he said “GOP” and not Trump.

See I could criticize the left plenty. It’s hard to have a sincere conversation when it starts with “Antifa libs” though. That’s because I’m not interested in bullshit.

Im a red blooded capitalist and generally favor low tax environments, but I do not like when tax law over accommodates corporations. There’s a line there.

I’m all for getting rid of the income tax here in Kentucky.

In fact, I could probably even be a Republican if it wasn’t for the goofy social religious angle, which I find to be more evil than the evil they claim to fight against.

You would have a good point if you actually were an independent. But you aren't. Do you think we don't see your own posts on this board?

Reactions: BBUK
You would have a good point if you actually were an independent. But you aren't. Do you think we don't see your own posts on this board?

If you read my posts, you’d see that I’m typically pretty fair in all my views. What you think that means is that I can’t criticize Donald Trump or acknowledge anything you consider “liberal”. That’s now how it works.

And again, I’m independent because I don’t give a shit about that social pressure.

In that way, you can call be a liberal. I’d call it a classic liberal, but nevertheless, I don’t belong to a party.

• Haha
I’m not going to touch your communist line. That’s a bit cartoony.
Censorship? Outlawing guns? Price controls? Command economies? Hostility to religion and to traditional family structures? Confiscation of wealth?

I can show you where every one of these is a mainstream democrat policy.

You need to wake up.

See I could criticize the left plenty. It’s hard to have a sincere conversation when it starts with “Antifa libs” though. That’s because I’m not interested in bullshit.

Im a red blooded capitalist and generally favor low tax environments, but I do not like when tax law over accommodates corporations. There’s a line there.

I’m all for getting rid of the income tax here in Kentucky.

In fact, I could probably even be a Republican if it wasn’t for the goofy social religious angle, which I find to be more evil than the evil they claim to fight against.
Seriously, the religious angle is far and few between when it comes to the Republicans. This isn't the 1940s. Believe me I know.

Reactions: BBUK
Censorship? Outlawing guns? Price controls? Command economies? Hostility to religion and to traditional family structures? Confiscation of wealth?

I can show you where every one of these is a mainstream democrat policy.

You need to wake up.

I can’t take that seriously. That’s like calling all Republicans fascists. It’s not reality.

If you’re interested in more of a fact-based view of communism and its history, would recommend this interview with Lex Fridman.

Seriously, the religious angle is far and few between when it comes to the Republicans. This isn't the 1940s. Believe me I know.

They literally just repealed Roe v Wade.

Also, Republicans went full crazy in terms of election conspiracy theories and general conspiracies. I actually yearn for the GOP of George W Bush. It’s that bad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT