POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A bet on what you idiot? He's favored according to Vegas, you'd be betting on something that has already finished. LOL

What a moron😄 😄 😄

Is English your second language?

Last edited:
Tucker said he gave off the "creepy" vibes. Said he didn't want to call him a pedo but he attended an all boys school in DC and the kids knew which teachers to avoid being alone with and Walz gives off that kind of vibe. And he did brag about talking to students about sex while he was a teacher. That is creepy.
Tucker said it so it must be true.

A bet on what you idiot? He's favored according to Vegas, you'd be betting on something that has already finished. LOL

What an moron... 😄 😄 😄

Is English your second language?
At the end of the day you'd just claim that Trump actually won and that there was some baseless voter fraud scheme like you did in 2020.

Referees call your last shot illegal. Sam wins again.
Female students made up 58 percent of total undergraduate enrollment (8.9 million students), and male students made up 42 percent (6.5 million students). Pretty big gap that explains some of the desire of females to have loans forgiven.
BS. Ask 100 female and 100 male college students if they want their loans forgiven. Why does more women in college affect how either sex views whether their loans should be forgiven?

Reactions: Marleydogg
GVjgcRZW4AAez-d

Jimmy Dore is a lefty but even he thinks it's weird that a sheriff was begging for someone in the admin to come down and meet with them to help on the border and then showed up at the convention and just bragged and lied about Kamala. LOL. Dude is about to move up from sheriff I'd say.

So you're fine with shareholders and billionaires saddled with debt from risky investments getting a bailout from taxpayers but not a young parent who is saddled with student loan debt attempting to make a better life for themselves and their family?
Makes perfect sense to a crazy person.
Neither one should be bailed.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Just a couple minutes into Kamala hitting the stage and you can tell why the betting odds have been shifting. She just can not talk to people and can't command a room. Ho Lee Chit she is so out of her depth.

Reactions: Girthang
I'm going to explain this slowly for KAB

KAB implied that Republicans should have buyers remorse, because he thinks that Kamala has lapped Trump.

I said that that is a silly way to look at it, considering Trump is currently favored to win the election.

And then KAB started bowing up like a drunk frat boy (he probably turned his cap around and took off his shirt) and started rambling incoherently about a fictional and undefined wager.

Kick rocks short stack. I hear your mother calling.

KAB implied that Republicans should have buyers remorse, because he thinks that Kamala has lapped Trump.

I said that that is a silly way to look at it, considering Trump is currently favored to win the election.

And then KAB started bowing up like a drunk frat boy (he probably turned his cap around and took off his shirt) and started rambling incoherently about an fictional and undefined wager.

You should use the quote function so you aren’t sneaky and shit.

But I don’t care about your rant to be honest. It’s a really simple question. If you’re a betting man, and you feel so confident, you should take the bet.

I’m a man of my word.

Just don’t TCPUKChamps it and disappear

I doubt DeWine would appoint him. DeWine is too entrenched and basically a RINO.

'Ramaswamy suggested he was looking at statewide elected roles in his home state of Ohio.

He was among the possible replacements floated last month after Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, was named Trump’s running mate. If they win, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine would have to appoint someone to serve the remainder of Vance’s term.
"What I hear a lot about, certainly from people nationally is, of course, my friend JD Vance is hopefully going to be the next vice president. That would leave an important vacuum to fill in the U.S. Senate," Ramaswamy said.

"At the same time, a lot of people on the ground are recruiting me in Ohio to even consider options I hadn't thought about six months ago, like running for governor. So those are all options on the table."
Jim Jordan is available. Davidson would be good.

I said, the betting odds have Trump favored. Why would you want to bet on that? Honestly, what in the hell are you blathering on about?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladi...g-towards-trump-as-rfk-jr-mulls-dropping-out/

Can you even tie your own shoes?

Or maybe you're that nutjob that argues with himself, as he walks down the street. The possibilities are limitless.

And if you think I would disappear from an argument on here, well you're mistaking me for a whole 'nother guy. 😄 Ask around if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

And then KAB started bowing up like a drunk frat boy (he probably turned his cap around and took off his shirt) and started rambling incoherently about a fictional and undefined wager.

Pigeons, chess, etc.

Because low population states don't have too much influence now. There need to be more of them.

Bargain. Unicameral legislature based on population. Direct election of the president. Then, you can have as many states as you want. Deal?
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a longtrain of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Trump's message to Kemp puts EVERYTHING squarely on Kemp's shoulders now. That's the smart business strategy here. Kemp either steps up for the R party and conservatives or reveals himself to be EXACTLY who Trump said he was.
Nonsense. Trump's running for President, not Kemp. Kemp owes him d!ck sh!t. Stop with further deflection attempts. You've already got your ace of claiming a Trump loss can only be do to cheating. Just an awful take.

BTW, do you believe Kemp's claim that the 2020 GA election was legit?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a longtrain of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security
We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Ah hell, no one here would pay another poster anything lol. We all just enjoy occasionally shit talking each other. We've got posters who keep getting banned then returning with the same schtick that got them banned in the first place. Who'd trust anyone here to actually pay up on a bet?

All I know is most here admitted in Dec. four years ago that Trump shouldn't run again; that he turns off moderates and women and he's just too unlikeable. But he's got control over a political party so he's going to keep running, over and over. And the election will come down to a few states. According to Trump, if he wins, it was fair. If he loses, then it was stolen from him. He said this shit in 2016, 2020, and will say the same damn thing again this fall...and this thread will follow along. And by 2027, most here will be convinced that Trump should run again. Rinse/repeat. It's a pattern at this point and I think people are bored with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT