POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He doesn't have to but he should drop the barrier and have more of those authentic interactions that really resonate with people/voters.
I wonder if he doesn't talk about it much because he's afraid some leftist loon will see him talk about it and get inspired (like the guy they arrested today). Doesn't wanna give it much attention.

While Trump's campaign is listless right now I also think Kamala is peaking too early and that the fall might see her crash to earth. I really don't see her keeping this up through November.

They lied about job numbers by almost 1 million...but Bidens 81 million "votes" were totally legitimate.

How long has it been since the assassination attempt? And still no report.

I mean , how long does it take to white wash something and scrub all of the pertinent (meant to say "incriminating") evidence.

Hoover would have had this wrapped up in 3 days, or he would have started firing b***es by Wednesday.
The shooters body has already been cremated. Think about how abnormal that is in a murder/assassination case.

Opposition Research. Everyone does it. Steele compiled every story and rumor that was floating around. That's what opposition research is. It isn't even vaguely illegal.

The State of New York convicted Trump of crimes committed before he ran for office. 34 felonies. It's your party that's trying to run on an anti-crime platform headed by a convicted felon. That's chutzpah. Being a candidate for office doesn't prevent you from committing crimes. It doesn't prevent you from being tried and convicted. His crimes in Florida were committed after he left office. As for punishment, Trump doesn't face prison in NY. There are statutory penalties that specify a sentence, but he won't be given time because his previous fraud trials -- plural -- were civil. He's technically a first offender and he'll be treated as such. But he'll whine like Seth Pecksniff. What Trump deserves for stealing Defense Dept documents, however, is a very long custodial sentence. He had over a year to return the documents and still hasn't accounted for all of them. The closest track indicates that just ahead of the Feds, Trump removed several boxes and flew them north. Some people think he buried them with his ex-wife. Along the way, he pressured others to commit crimes along with him. Such a lovely, innocent guy you're backing.
Everybody does opposition research, but only one side knows it’s bullshit but nevertheless presents it to the FBI and DOJ as truthful so that their opponent can be investigated, impeached and indicted, all to first influence an election, and when that failed , hamstring a presidency,

I wonder if he doesn't talk about it much because he's afraid some leftist loon will see him talk about it and get inspired (like the guy they arrested today). Doesn't wanna give it much attention.

He said at the convention talking about the assassination attempt was too painful. I get it. He doesn't have to talk about that just drop the mr perfect schtick.

He just carries that old school never show a crack but it just doesn't resonate especially when voters are endlessly told hes a monster.

Reactions: vhcat70 and SDC888
So when people say a company exceeded expectations, they didn't know to include inflation in the expectations? LOL if someone thinks they didn't.
wait... You don't think companies use earnings calls to massage the numbers to make it sound as good as possible? LOL.

Reactions: Girthang
Trump is favored, as of this VERY night, to win the election. Have you sustained a head injury? Should we call someone for you?
You can’t possibly believe that. Would you like to place a bet?
I don't think he actually believes that. I guess Trump said he himself was ahead or maybe Hyman is using Elon's poll or something.

Reactions: KAB Cats
I'm going by the Vegas odds, and as of now, he's favored. How much do you want to pay me junior? LOL You should probably go back to the shallow end. This isn't for you. Do you even keep UP with current events? LOL

So you do want to place a bet? You’d be an idiot not to apparently.

Tim Walz has the most smug and arrogant aura about him. His constant smiling, pointing, touching his heart and doing the praying hands just makes me want to punch him in the face and that doesn't take into account any of his political beliefs. If I have to see 4 years of that nonsense I may just quit watching TV all together.
Tucker said he gave off the "creepy" vibes. Said he didn't want to call him a pedo but he attended an all boys school in DC and the kids knew which teachers to avoid being alone with and Walz gives off that kind of vibe. And he did brag about talking to students about sex while he was a teacher. That is creepy.

Reactions: Girthang and SDC888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT