POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You missed the point. Red baiting is ancient in this country. Hence putting Debs in prison.

The idea that demonization of political opponents is a recent invention of the Democratic Party is insane. Of course, you don't believe it. You haven't forgotten Trump's "Crooked Hilary" stuff. Why would you think anyone else had?
But you do realize there is a difference between just rhetoric and using the doj, fbi, state AG's and even the cia to go after a political rival right?

Opposition Research. Everyone does it. Steele compiled every story and rumor that was floating around. That's what opposition research is. It isn't even vaguely illegal.

The State of New York convicted Trump of crimes committed before he ran for office. 34 felonies. It's your party that's trying to run on an anti-crime platform headed by a convicted felon. That's chutzpah. Being a candidate for office doesn't prevent you from committing crimes. It doesn't prevent you from being tried and convicted. His crimes in Florida were committed after he left office. As for punishment, Trump doesn't face prison in NY. There are statutory penalties that specify a sentence, but he won't be given time because his previous fraud trials -- plural -- were civil. He's technically a first offender and he'll be treated as such. But he'll whine like Seth Pecksniff. What Trump deserves for stealing Defense Dept documents, however, is a very long custodial sentence. He had over a year to return the documents and still hasn't accounted for all of them. The closest track indicates that just ahead of the Feds, Trump removed several boxes and flew them north. Some people think he buried them with his ex-wife. Along the way, he pressured others to commit crimes along with him. Such a lovely, innocent guy you're backing.
How odd that you mention this without realizing what you just did. Hillary was fined $2000 under the same law you brag Trump was convicted of 34 felonies on. She paid a law firm to hire Steele to make up a fake dossier. That is the same exact code of law they charge Trump with. She got a $2000 fine for trying to frame a president of treason and Trump got 34 felonies for paying his lawyer what the lawyer said he owed him. LOL. Cohen even admitted to stealing $40,000 from Trump and they didn't charge Cohen for the theft.

Just admit that you don't care about anything but getting Trump and electing someone with a D by their name. LOL.

Kamala in charge of the Armed Forces: 😄😄😄

Okay, the Air Force they' are, don't tell me! don't tell me!!! They are the Blue ones? Is that right? Did I get it right?

Hey Tim, I got it right! Remind me again, which color were you? I know it was either tenne' or olive drab, because you weren't on a boat, and those guys wear white cuz white is the color of water.

Last edited:
Reactions: trueblujr2
Ah hell, no one here would pay another poster anything lol. We all just enjoy occasionally shit talking each other. We've got posters who keep getting banned then returning with the same schtick that got them banned in the first place. Who'd trust anyone here to actually pay up on a bet?

All I know is most here admitted in Dec. four years ago that Trump shouldn't run again; that he turns off moderates and women and he's just too unlikeable. But he's got control over a political party so he's going to keep running, over and over. And the election will come down to a few states. According to Trump, if he wins, it was fair. If he loses, then it was stolen from him. He said this shit in 2016, 2020, and will say the same damn thing again this fall...and this thread will follow along. And by 2027, most here will be convinced that Trump should run again. Rinse/repeat. It's a pattern at this point and I think people are bored with it.
Now do Kamala.... She had 2% in the polls and the highest unfavorable numbers in the field in '20. Dems were talking about replacing her as vp because whe was bringing down the dem ticket.... Then Biden had a dementia moment on live tv and all the sudden you fools act like Kamala has always been an amazing woman who has achieved tons of accomplishments all on her own without sucking one cock.

Just a couple minutes into Kamala hitting the stage and you can tell why the betting odds have been shifting. She just can not talk to people and can't command a room. Ho Lee Chit she is so out of her depth.
Huh? That was a great speech tonight, much better than any she has done in the past.

I can't believe Trump settled on 'Comrade' as a nickname for Harris. I'm sure that will be really effective in 2024 lol. Guy just get done watching The Americans series? So the right (and Trump) still don't know how to go after her successfully.

One side seems unified, amped up, positive, and excited. The other is painting a dire picture of America and seem grumpy because they're not getting Trump vs Biden anymore. Debate is the next domino to fall. We'll see if Trump can keep his cool, not get mean and personal, and stick to the issues (the VP debate won't matter...at all).

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Okay, it turns out Walz' son DOES have issues. I didn't know that, stain on me. I apologize. Not knowing is not an excuse.

So, I'm open to suggestions as to what my punishment should be.

Reactions: hmt5000
Kamala in charge of the Armed Forces: 😄😄😄

Okay, the Air Force they' are, don't tell me! don't tell me!!! They are the Blue ones? Is that right? Did I get it right?

Hey Tim, I got it right! Remind me again, which color were you? I know it was either tenne' or olive drab, because you weren't on a boat, and those guys wear white cuz white is the color of water.
Can you imagine if Kamala Word Salad Harris becomes the Commander in Chief?

I can't believe Trump settled on 'Comrade' as a nickname for Harris. I'm sure that will be really effective in 2024 lol. Guy just get done watching The Americans series? So the right (and Trump) still don't know how to go after her successfully.

One side seems unified, amped up, positive, and excited. The other is painting a dire picture of America and seem grumpy because they're not getting Trump vs Biden anymore. Debate is the next domino to fall. We'll see if Trump can keep his cool, not get mean and personal, and stick to the issues (the VP debate won't matter...at all).
Not watching or reading news again I see. the labor dept just admitted that jobs added were "accidentally" overstated by 800,000 last year. They also overstate 2022 by 400,000. Given that, most people are predicting a recession. Warren Buffet sold his entire stock portfolio and is sitting entirely on cash.

Kamal said that she was willing to take patents from people, force price controls, give out free money for housing. She has been the border czar and we've had the highest rate of illegal immigration in the nations history.

I know you think you come in here and crop dust us with truth bombs but we all just laff at you for being as low information of voter as is possible while still having internet.

Quick question.... What are the 3 best policy positions you think Kamala has?

How American politics has demonized real human empathy is disgusting and just really sad.

Now do Kamala.... She had 2% in the polls and the highest unfavorable numbers in the field in '20. Dems were talking about replacing her as vp because whe was bringing down the dem ticket.... Then Biden had a dementia moment on live tv and all the sudden you fools act like Kamala has always been an amazing woman who has achieved tons of accomplishments all on her own without sucking one cock.

Man you are disgusting and people definitely find you off-putting. Like, do you bave a daughter or woman in your life you respect? Do you like being sexist? It's weird.

How American politics has demonized real human empathy is disgusting and just really sad.

Man you are disgusting and people definitely find you off-putting. Like, do you bave a daughter or woman in your life you respect? Do you like being sexist? It's weird.
I just stated facts. If you find that off putting then take it up with dems. There were editorials talking about how bad she was on the ticket. The weird thing is on point though. If a woman in my life sucked off a dude to get ahead in her career, I'd criticize her because I don't think women should have to do that to get ahead....

I don't think children should be sexualized or sterilized so I'm definitely weird to modern dems.

Last edited:
Can you imagine if Kamala Word Salad Harris becomes the Commander in Chief?

I know this, if we declare war on Russia then Idaho should just move somewhere else. The whole state.

If I lived in the Tampa area, I'd probably clear out as well. (St. Petersburg in particular)

Georgia? wouldn't stay.

Last edited:
Okay, it turns out Walz' son DOES have issues. I didn't know that, stain on me. I apologize. Not knowing is not an excuse.

So, I'm open to suggestions as to what my punishment should be.
Welp, your post is essentially why I don't read this thread often but I'll address it,

If you or anyone else here went after, mocked, or laughed at a kid's emotion simply because you've decided to dislike his father who is running against the guys you like, get a gd grip because you've lost the plot to life. Hunter and Don Jr for instance are fair game. Kids? GTFO. Almost every poster here is likely a father and most of the time those posters (again, probable fathers) act like 14 year old trolls who live to call strangers online names all day as I assume their kids are actually working or in school. I hated it when libs would occasionally be snarky towards Baron Trump. You gotta be warped to even go in that direction.

I actually like some of your takes but trying to top others here by being edgier is lame as hell. It's national politics, it ain't exactly going to war with your neighbors while screaming about civil war and abortions. Don't ask for an online punishment, just be a man. And men don't mock kids, point blank period.

It's easy to see why this thread always talks up the idea of a civil war needing to happen. Posters here seem to like the idea of us devolving and clawing at each other's eyes, and for what? For Trump? Biden? Harris? Vance? Walz? Really? And with that, I'm going to sleep well tonight knowing I had enough common sense not to make fun of a teenager with a learning disorder. Christ.

Fair enough, (I guess. I wasn't ABOUT to read a sermon that was in response to a two sentence apology, I mean, good lord LOL)

Watch yourself though because that horse you're on is a mighty tall one and I wouldn't want you to get hurt. I take issue with you describing my writing as "lame as hell" We both know that I have a peerless wit. I think that you're just tired of playing Salieri to my Mozart. I don't blame you for it though. It's gotta be tough.

But back to the kid. I'm not even positive I DID make fun of him. It was a previous conversation that I got in the middle of (my fault), part of it was Walz' kid, but I really don't remember what I may have said. But, because I'm an honorable man, I wanted to apologize in case anything I said could be construed as making fun of him. I don't feel the need to pore over previous pages because I'm confident that if I DID drop the ball, one of my stalkers on here will dig it up. ( saving me the effort)

Last edited:
The shooters body has already been cremated. Think about how abnormal that is in a murder/assassination case.
Nah, his body is in a fish tank type cylinder glass case at a secret CIA lab in the middle of the ocean somewhere.

Like some avengers shit. For real. No telling what or who else is there too, dead or alive.

Welp, your post is essentially why I don't read this thread often but I'll address it,

If you or anyone else here went after, mocked, or laughed at a kid's emotion simply because you've decided to dislike his father who is running against the guys you like, get a gd grip because you've lost the plot to life. Hunter and Don Jr for instance are fair game. Kids? GTFO. Almost every poster here is likely a father and most of the time those posters (again, probable fathers) act like 14 year old trolls who live to call strangers online names all day as I assume their kids are actually working or in school. I hated it when libs would occasionally be snarky towards Baron Trump. You gotta be warped to even go in that direction.

I actually like some of your takes but trying to top others here by being edgier is lame as hell. It's national politics, it ain't exactly going to war with your neighbors while screaming about civil war and abortions. Don't ask for an online punishment, just be a man. And men don't mock kids, point blank period.

It's easy to see why this thread always talks up the idea of a civil war needing to happen. Posters here seem to like the idea of us devolving and clawing at each other's eyes, and for what? For Trump? Biden? Harris? Vance? Walz? Really? And with that, I'm going to sleep well tonight knowing I had enough common sense not to make fun of a teenager with a learning disorder. Christ.
You don't just "not read this thread often".... You don't read or watch news. You come in here like an expert and don't know anything about any issue. You have an opinion and do a quick google search and find an article that backs up your opinion and assume you know what you're talking about. You don't even know why they are calling Kamala Comrade. You haven't made a single comment on the people who've threatened Baron Trump because that isn't beneficial to your opinion.

Tulsi left the dem party because it was so corrupt. RFK left the democrat party because it was so corrupt. You never bring up any problems with dems for such a fair minded guy. LOL.

And for the record... Dems were selling a special guest speaker tonight. People were guessing it would be GW Bush or some awesome celevrity.... Their special guest speaker was Kamala. LOL.

“Weird.” 😂 Classic

What does all women have to do with Kamala’s actions of what she did to being given her spot?

Classic deflection by the left. It can’t just be critical of a terrible person. No, it’s an indictment of all women.

Gimme a break.

Tensions are running high tonight. If I had to guess, I'd say that the wind change with respect to the polls and such has our left leaning friends feeling a little vulnerable. And it's natural to strike out when you feel cornered and afraid.

Tensions are running high tonight. If I had to guess, I'd say that the wind change with respect to the polls and such has our left leaning friends feeling a little vulnerable. And it's natural to strike out when you feel cornered and afraid.
Yeah, the poll changes.. like how Kamala is leading.

Once I've finished my internal investigation and if I determine that I actually did insult the child, you know? I'll do it. I'll vote for Kamala.

Until nightwish felt inclined to respond to my question with an odd manifesto re: his issues with this board, that, I might add, he is NOT compelled by the courts to participate in, I was going to go along with the verdict, but now I feel compelled to get to the bottom of it first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT