POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe how boring Obama is. Michele was way better. Once Barrack went to criticizing Trump it seemed to take his mojo and was just a boring political speech. I can't believe Michele gave a 5X better speech than Barrack.

He's the one they want the focus on while the other runs their 3rd term in the white house.

Funny how it's "my body my choice" to Democrats...until the vaccine is involved, then it's "GET THE VAX OR YOU'RE KILLING GRANDMA AND YOU MUST LOSE YOUR JOB LOL"
Covid was a contagious virus transmitted thru air particles. Masks and vaccines helped to reduce hospitalizations. Overloaded ERs impacted others and effected quality of care for ALL of us.
Newsflash..... You can't "catch" an abortion if you forget to wear a mask or refuse a vaccine.
An abortion will never directly impact your life unless you are getting the abortion yourself. If you don't believe in it, just don't get one.
Apples to Elephants comparison.

Same. It's stupid to argue with them. There is absolutely no middle or common ground to be had anymore. And they won't change their minds. Even when they wake up one day and America has become Venezuela, they will just blame all of those who disagreed with them. We are seeing in real time how the Germans were mass brain washed to go along with Hitler. The majority of the left would happily eliminate their opposition if they thought they could. And they will try when they think they can. They are a cult, and the enemy. We've been way past civil democrat vs republican bickering for awhile now. People say we are heading towards a civil war. It's already here folks.
So the people that want to ban AR15s are the ones you're worried will eliminate you??
You're worried that the trans, gays and anti gun crowd is hell bent on carrying out a Hitler style Republican Holocaust??
C'mon man. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: BigTyrone
Covid was a contagious virus transmitted thru air particles. Masks and vaccines helped to reduce hospitalizations. Overloaded ERs impacted others and effected quality of care for ALL of us.
Newsflash..... You can't "catch" an abortion if you forget to wear a mask or refuse a vaccine.
An abortion will never directly impact your life unless you are getting the abortion yourself. If you don't believe in it, just don't get one.
Apples to Elephants comparison.
It's actually not. If you believe that a US Citizen should have complete autonomy over their body, then a vaccine mandate is completely incongruous to that.

And logically, vaccine mandates are false. If a vaccine works, then an unvaccinated person poses no threat to them.

As an aside, the Federal government hasn't banned abortions, of any kind, so what are you hysterical about?

Reactions: BlueRunner11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT