ADVERTISEMENT

Reds

Seems if they were leaving Spiers on the mound to get his brains beat in they would have at least given him a dry uniform shirt. Dude's top was soaked.
Definitely took one for the team again. Would say that it is good to get pitchers like him a chance this year to evaluate them, so the FO can decide to move on next year, but this is the Reds we're talking about. They will keep him around to be their next John Reidling to call on from the minors.

I’m sure he’s a very good guy, but Fairchild should be working as a banker.
Or selling bubble gum.

Sport Baseball GIF by Cincinnati Reds

Nick Krall is quoted in the Cincinnati Enquirer saying that David Bell has done a "solid job" this year. Not once, but twice. Get both of these ass clowns out of here. They are killing this team. Fire the manager like the White Sox already have done this year. They both need to get real and stop holding out on false hopes this team gets to the postseason. They are delusional.

“He’s done a solid job up to this point, And we can always get more out of everybody, but at the same time, I think he’s done a solid job,” Krall said. “I think we all need to figure out how to get better in some way. There’s been some really good things that have happened this year with a lot of different things. I think it’s just, ‘Hey, how can we tweak this, tweak that and continue to evaluate what we need to evaluate.’"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT