POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The great thing about your post is there are countless examples, including yours, of Trump doing or saying things that make no sense that normal people wouldn't do or say; things that everyone outside of the bubble have laughed about...but no one here will ever address any of it. They ignore it and move past it and then wonder after an election how their guy, or his chosen candidates, could ever possibly lose.
Most any Trump supporter will tell you there are countless things to dislike about him and that we certainly don’t agree with everything he says or does. That is what separates us from the dems/libs, we aren’t sheep. That being said when it comes to having a position of power on the world stage filled Trump (with all his faults) fills that position with a sign of strength and ran this country 4 years ago as good as it has ever been. Democrats are weak and cater to everything to the point they put tampons in men’s bathrooms. The thought of Harris as president of an HOA board is tolerable, the POTUS is downright laughable and makes the US look like a country of moronic fools.

So what? It's a "so what" because it's an obvious sign that ANYONE who has worked under and/or with Trump in the previous administration thinks he is a dangerous POS that is a threat to our democracy.
Ask Mike Pence what he thinks about his former boss that almost had him hung.
That's so what.
And what does it say about Harris retaining about 10% of her VP staff?

Most any Trump supporter will tell you there are countless things to dislike about him and that we certainly don’t agree with everything he says or does. That is what separates us from the dems/libs, we aren’t sheep. That being said when it comes to having a position of power on the world stage filled Trump (with all his faults) fills that position with a sign of strength and ran this country 4 years ago as good as it has ever been. Democrats are weak and cater to everything to the point they put tampons in men’s bathrooms. The thought of Harris as president of an HOA board is tolerable, the POTUS is downright laughable and makes the US look like a country of moronic fools.
Are you white?
Are you Christian?
Are you male?
Are you a Republican?
If your answer to all those questions is yes, then that may be why you can overlook the bile that spews from his mouth.
He never says anything negative about you.
Just a thought.

Watched the trump interview and it was very good. You could tell there was a bit of a disconnect but theo is hard to follow as it is which is part of his schtick.

To me the highlights were the personal stuff about addiction and fred, the establishment, trump getting cancelled, and trump being proud he was able to say what a fan Barron was of the show.

I really don't know why trump doesn't open up more ala the discussion about the attempted assassination. I guess he sees it as weakness? Not sure. I truly think opening up scores huge for him.

Sabbath is great, you suck. Of course some conservative chode is going to have a pointless feud with their neighbor and wake them up early in the morning with loud music. Completely reasonable adult behavior for someone 50+ to be engaging in.

Were you BORN a bitter old man? Or has it just enveloped you over the years?

I feel oddly sad for you. You're like that little old crooked man, from the poem.

It's got to be lonely, by yourself, under that little rain cloud.

Were you shirts not starched to your liking this morning? Did you run out of Werther's originals? Is your lumbago acting up?

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
This hulk hogan? Dude is a horrible racist POS. Don’t forget the comments he made about black people too. He’s got a long history. But yeah it was cool when he body slammed Andre at Wrestlemania 3 brother!

Meh… it’s a bit of a stretch to be clutching your pearls over that video, IMO.

If racism is such a hot button issue for you, I can’t imagine you are very happy with the Democratic Party. That outfit is overrun with fools who do nothing but segregate people and sow racial division.

“We need to be able to kill for healthcare!!!”

“The ‘patriarchy’ won’t let us kill our babies so that the men who get us pregnant don’t have to pay childcare or be responsible for their actions and can have unprotected sex!”

“I told my child she was my body, my choice, when I killed her and suctioned her parts of ‘my body’ out of my body!”
Funny how it's "my body my choice" to Democrats...until the vaccine is involved, then it's "GET THE VAX OR YOU'RE KILLING GRANDMA AND YOU MUST LOSE YOUR JOB LOL"

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Do the math. $1.45 billion in 2023 divided by 175,000 people, then divided by 12 to arrive at a monthly figure. $690.48, not $5,000.

I agree that we need to do whatever possible halt the ridiculous influx of illegal immigrants and have a better way of dealing with legit asylees and refugees. However, throwing around wildly inaccurate figure undermines your argument.
You're leaving out federal and state aid. That is just the city. We can't afford this. If Kamala is elected you are looking at paying for 20 million illegals room, food and healthcare and education. Not benefit to our country but just come in and take. I get it.... "it can't be that bad because that looks horrible".... Well if Kamala wins you'll see how bad it is in another couple years because they won't be able to hide it anymore.

Don't use vague words like "media" or "people" because those "media" could be a crank's blog. And "people"
could be the crank you're quoting.
We had 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth last year but they changed the definition to say that if you add enough jobs and pay increases enough... it trumps the 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth.... Well when you go back and revise the jobs numbers they are horrible. When you look at inflation and then look at pay that didn't age well either. So the argument dems used to say we weren't in a recession were made up.

You're leaving out federal and state aid. That is just the city. We can't afford this. If Kamala is elected you are looking at paying for 20 million illegals room, food and healthcare and education. Not benefit to our country but just come in and take. I get it.... "it can't be that bad because that looks horrible".... Well if Kamala wins you'll see how bad it is in another couple years because they won't be able to hide it anymore.
Folks are slowly realizing that if she is elected (more accurately, if “they” retain power because she is merely a puppet), this country as we have known it is finished.

Even if Trump were to overcome the fraudulent ballot drops, the fact that half the country supports her ideas only shows that this country is not long for the world. There is no sharing the country with communists. There will be open warfare once the property seizures begin.

They told you exactly who they were in 2020.

How can anybody of sound mind not believe them in 2024 when they tell you they’re going to seize your wealth, control free enterprise, and open the borders?

Reactions: hmt5000
Were you BORN a bitter old man? Or has it just enveloped you over the years?

I feel oddly sad for you. You're like that little old crooked man, from the poem.

It's got to be lonely, by yourself, under that little rain cloud.

Were you shirts not starched to your liking this morning? Did you run out of Werther's originals? Is your lumbago acting up?
Needs a wife and kids, desperately. Only when people like him have a stake in the future will they realize what matters.

Folks are slowly realizing that if she is elected (more accurately, if “they” retain power because she is merely a puppet), this country as we have known it is finished.

Even if Trump were to overcome the fraudulent ballot drops, the fact that half the country supports her ideas only shows that this country is not long for the world. There is no sharing the country with communists. There will be open warfare once the property seizures begin.

How can anybody of sound mind not believe them in 2024 when they tell you they’re going to seize your wealth, control free enterprise, and open the borders?
Trump said the same thing 4 years ago. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He was a NostraDumbazz
This country is doing fine.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
You do know there was a Congressional committee meeting into this? It went on for over a week. Testimony by the people who were there. Do you know he has been indicted for this?
You do know it was formed outside of congressional rules and denied Pubs seats it was guaranteed right? The rule stated that the minority got to appoint it's members and the majority got to appoint its members. Dems picked it's members and 2 pubs they liked. I'd hate to have you on a jury selection.

No, she is gaining ground and beginning to overtake Trump in every poll because people realize how stupid and pathetic and objectively corrupt the convicted felon, Trump, actually is.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Warren Buffet pays a lower rate than a waitress. Who here thinks that’s a good idea?
Warren said that when he voted for Obama. There is an option to pay more. He was playing politics. He only pays less until he takes he takes a huge payday and then pays tons. Elon didn't pay much income tax for 3 years then paid the single largest income bill in US history.

I know it's outdated news but the fact that Soros' kid married Huma Abedin is like an arranged marriage by the devil.

huma-abedin-dating-george-soros-76539510.jpg
Especially since he's gay and she's in to butt stuff.

Just say what you want "women shouldn't have a right to what happens to their bodies."
Does your mother have the right to abort you right now?

No. That would be ludicrous.

But if it’s true that it’s ludicrous, it can only mean that you have rights and/or you weren’t actually a permanent part of your mother’s body. One or both of those must be true, or she could abort you right now.

So which is it?

You do know it was formed outside of congressional rules and denied Pubs seats it was guaranteed right? The rule stated that the minority got to appoint its members and the majority got to appoint its members. Dems picked its members and 2 pubs they liked. I'd hate to have you on a jury selection.
Trump has been indicted for it. Liz Cheney led a serious inquest. Co-chair.

Did you object to rules changes when Dems didn’t get to nominate Supreme Court justices?

Warren said that when he voted for Obama. There is an option to pay more. He was playing politics. He only pays less until he takes he takes a huge payday and then pays tons. Elon didn't pay much income tax for 3 years then paid the single largest income bill in US history.
The richest guy in the world paid a lot of tax? The horror! The horror!

Does your mother have the right to abort you right now?

No. That would be ludicrous.

But if it’s true that it’s ludicrous, it can only mean that you have rights and/or you weren’t actually a permanent part of your mother’s body. One or both of those must be true, or she could abort you right now.

So which is it?
She can't abort me because I'm an adult man and not a bundle of cells that cannot feel pain nor suffer because of the lack of a consciousness.

I can't believe how boring Obama is. Michele was way better. Once Barrack went to criticizing Trump it seemed to take his mojo and was just a boring political speech. I can't believe Michele gave a 5X better speech than Barrack.

And not that it matters, but everything you watch on tv has a director. The debate will have a director. The cameramen aren't just doing their own random thing on live tv. Live news broadcasts have directors too, that doesn't make it "fake news." If you want your political pep rally to look amazing, wouldn't you hire the best director you could? Or would you go without a director or hire Charlie from down the street who used to work at Radio Shack?

I worry about some of you.
we worry about you because you seem to think you just figured this out. We've known this for awhile and thats why we are so skeptical but you seem to buy into the narrative time and time again. How about just quit pretending to be middle of the road moderate guy and admit you are a die hard democrat that doesn't care about any facts....

Did you object to rules changes when Dems didn’t get to nominate Supreme Court justices?
So the rules don't matter because it benefits you... I get it. Like I said... I hope you never sit on a jury because you are incapable of being fair. You will lie and lie to justify your bias.

Also... The supreme court nominees was because of what Chuck Schumer did when Obama won. Mcconell even warned him that if he did what he did he would regret it.... Now you want to blame pubs for doing exactly what dems did.

As opposed to the rules on committees that nobody has fudged on until the J6 committee. The number of members was set by rules. The process of picking them was set... Dems just ignored it and picked the pubs they wanted and banned any pubs who didn't want to frame Trump from being on the committee.

I’ve gone with the Ignore on all the Progressive Liberal Democrats. It’s alot nicer , banning them all would be better. They are just spouting the same stupid opinions now for years, guess they will never stop trying to ruin this.
Same. It's stupid to argue with them. There is absolutely no middle or common ground to be had anymore. And they won't change their minds. Even when they wake up one day and America has become Venezuela, they will just blame all of those who disagreed with them. We are seeing in real time how the Germans were mass brain washed to go along with Hitler. The majority of the left would happily eliminate their opposition if they thought they could. And they will try when they think they can. They are a cult, and the enemy. We've been way past civil democrat vs republican bickering for awhile now. People say we are heading towards a civil war. It's already here folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT