POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, it’s all Fox News fault. Fox News seems to be the escape goat for Libs. Try watching all the news outlets to get a better perspective of things. You can watch the main stream media and tell they’re all on the same page. They even use the same verbiage most days. It’s all propaganda.
Fox News was sued for defaming Dominion and during the trial Rupert Murdoch admitted that the show had lied about the 2020 election. So, more like a scape snake. The lies didn't become true because they got repeated by someone who wasn't sued. People don't get to pretend the lies were true.

Ya never answered the question. Why??? Why hold an enormous rally in THAT location on THAT day?? Why tell thousands of people the election was stolen from them....their vote didn't count.....You gotta FIGHT for your country?
The POS knew exactly what he was doing. He also took no action to stop it for hours. It went just like he knew it would.
Anyone with a brain knows the answer and we watched it all go down on Jan 6th.
Trump had his speech two miles from the capital and there were people going into the capital before Trump even finished his speech. Why did all the women go to Washington on Inauguration Day in 2016 and wear pussy hats? Bet you loved that but Republican side not allowed to ever have their voices heard. Just STFU!!!!!

If there is a God, we'll get a 269 tie, and it'll be Trump as President and Kamala as VP.

That has the makings of a "must see" sitcom. Plus the "will they or won't they" romantic trope.
You know how many 20 year old kids with three cell phones and repeated trips to the feds' favorite gun range we'll then get if that scenario were to happen?

Trump had his speech two miles from the capital and there were people going into the capital before Trump even finished his speech. Why did all the women go to Washington on Inauguration Day in 2016 and wear pussy hats? Bet you loved that but Republican side not allowed to ever have their voices heard. Just STFU!!!!!
I mean the dweeb Jan 6 committee cut the video off right before he said “and protest peacefully.” A committee that was put together to lie to Americans. You can’t take any of them seriously. They are mentally sick and won’t fix themselves so F em all.

You know how many 20 year old kids with three cell phones and repeated trips to the feds' favorite gun range we'll then get if that scenario were to happen?
Unlike most elections, it has a realistic chance this year. It isn't probable, but it isn't far fetched either.

Well that’s pretty much the Globalists plan. To silence dissent from their political opposition.

I don’t consider Rhinos to be a great source of the truth either.
And Hippos have great big mouths.

They weren't RINOs. They just knew that Trump was a horrible man. Lots of face-to-face contact. For example, Trump said when the documents he had stolen were taken away by the FBI that they had been planted AND he wanted them back. That is a contradiction and has to be -- by definition -- false. So, at best, you have terrible judgment for the truth. There is a huge paper trail about those docs that spanned a year or so of the government trying to them. They weren't all retrieved in the raid, either. So, a new obstruction of justice charge just waiting.

A laughing emoji as a response to Trump's wretched character is insane.

• Haha
Reactions: Aday96
I mean the dweeb Jan 6 committee cut the video off right before he said “and protest peacefully.” A committee that was put together to lie to Americans. You can’t take any of them seriously. They are mentally sick and won’t fix themselves so F em all.
They literally hired Hollywood producers to orchestrate the prime time sham of a hearing.

You and Sambo need to get a room.
As the race has tightened, MAGA bogeymen come out of the woodwork on here. Predictable as the sun tomorrow. Can't be what their savior is doing or not. BTW, you apparently haven't noticed we're not even voting for the same candidate. But have at it.

We may all be UK fans, but we don't all live in KY.
1) Good to know you're not here. 2) Why isn't school choice important to you anywhere & particularly when interacting with people who have the chance to make a difference now? Just wtf not??? Why aren't you encouraging them? Pretty dam narrow-minded. 3) If you don't realize overwhelmingly most on here live here, you have a big problem.

Last edited:
Question for the critical thinkers on the board…. If the Democrats are the guardians of democracy they profess to be, why are they trying so hard to throw RFK Jr off the ballot in so many states?

bullshit.gif
Hey @BBBLazing , you clear this up yet

Because you're race obsessed. I don't care what race anyone is. Why do you?
I'm only pointing out the irony of a Republican Party obsessing over DEI and what race a Biracial candidate says she is while simultaneously being the poster child for why DEI is even a thing.
Personally, I couldn't care less about race nearly as much as whether someone is a decent human being.

Anybody else think it's funny that @sambowieshin, who claims to be a public school teacher, posted regularly from 11:26am to 4:55pm today, at least twice an hour, while still teaching school? 🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Yep, he started teaching in the 80’s too. That puts him over 35 years. He must not know how the pension system works or has taught in multiple states. That said, I think he just collects a check.

I'm only pointing out the irony of a Republican Party obsessing over DEI and what race a Biracial candidate says she is while simultaneously being the poster child for why DEI is even a thing.
Personally, I couldn't care less about race nearly as much as whether someone is a decent human being.
Repubs dont give a chit about race, they dont make choices just because of skin color. Dem's live on creating race division and constantly push for handouts due to skin color.

DEI is a joke. MLK would be ashamed of the Dem party. "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” Except Kamala that was chosen 100% due to color..

Certainly depends on how the government is reducing the “backlog” in applications. If they’re rubber stamping every one without doing any vetting of the applicants, then it’s not the way most of us want things done.
You just can't admit you're FOS & it's green card holders getting citizenship. Tell us how it's being done the wrong way. When are green card holders not rubber stamped? How are they normally approved & how is it different now? You against green carders getting citizenship? I mean they wait years for approval all the time.

As is, you're another MAGA bogeyman case.

NO. You're the one who keeps bringing up which party nominates someone of each race, not us.

Here's the big difference. Was the group of women led by a President... Or even a loser President? Hell no. Hillary Clinton conceded the night of the election. She declared Trump the winner and even attended his inauguration.
Trump neither conceded nor attended the inauguration. He's a sore loser POS.
Btw... It was a mile and a half, not 2 miles.
The POS even lied to his mob and told them he was gonna walk to the Capitol with them. Nah, the puzzy went back to the White House and watched his riot on tv.
"We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue... and we're going to the Capitol and we're going to try and give… our Republicans, the weak ones... the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."
"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"
" We took them by surprise and this year they rigged an election. They rigged it like they've never rigged an election before."
" All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing."
" We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved."
" Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about."
"We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election"
" We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen, I'm not going to let it happen.
(Audience chants: "Fight for Trump.")
Thank you."
" All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.. "

Sounds like a GD speech from Adolph Hitler in pre WW2 Germany.
Idiots.

Correct… if we assume the current control of the House and Senate remains after the election, then the House would deem Trump the winner and the Senate would determine his VP… which ostensibly would/could be Harris.
I don't know if the Senate has to vote for someone who ran for VP or whether they could pick anyone, like Mark Stoops for example, vs. Harris or Walz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT