POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, it’s all Fox News fault. Fox News seems to be the escape goat for Libs. Try watching all the news outlets to get a better perspective of things. You can watch the main stream media and tell they’re all on the same page. They even use the same verbiage most days. It’s all propaganda.
Most is propaganda. You are right about that.
The problem is that a chunk of the population believes the BS.
Like I said earlier.... If you watched CNN and believed every BS narrative they promote.... You would be convinced that cops have hunting license's for black people and every day is open season.
If you watch Fox and believe their BS you would think that Trump won in 2020 and every teacher in America is a Commie passing out coupons for sex change surgeries.
90 percent of it is BS.

Winning the nomination and getting one vote for the nomination are two entirely different things. You know that and are making a goofy AZZ argument.
Being selected is what you mean.

Nothing on your side had to do with the will of the people. It had to do with what the powers that be need to have happen so they can stay in control. And the little sheep on your side all follow.

Dude, you are absolutely full of shit. If you taught developmentally disabled kids for 20 years, there is no way you never got cussed at or had a kid have some kind of breakdown where the social worker has to come in and restrain them, etc.

It's not even a conscious choice half the time with those types of kids, unfortunately.
Not FOS. My kids had a sh"* ton of respect for me and I never called anyone into my room to intervene.
Soon as you do that you've lost all control and are no longer the alpha male in the room.
Never sent a kid to the principal after my first year of teaching. Realized quickly I was the ultimate authority in my room.
I had a time out section in my room for kids to go when stressed. Also had a great incentive program. My kids did crazy sh** with other teachers but not with me. Had to clear my room a few times to where it was just me and the kid.
Did they mumble crap under their breath hoping I wouldn't hear it? Yeah. But none ever got in my face and never said anything when I asked what they had to say.
99 percent of the job in a BD setting is giving kids a space and stopping crazy escalation before it happens.
I was damned good at my job dude.

So....it's been two days since Trump's campaign office in Virginia was broken into. Suspect caught on camera like he was having a portrait made. Any arrest(s) yet? Can't believe that someone hasn't called the police and said 'that's my neighbor'.
One good thing, the sheriff in that county is a Repub.

He was NEVER the President or VP candidate who won the nomination for the Republican Party.
Sam that is not what you asked. You can’t move the goalposts simply because you don’t like the answer or how it was given. You were a teacher. You should know how to ask a question.

You don't get to 'whatabouttheborder' a sitting president trying to get their VP to throw away over two centuries of peaceful transfer of power thanks to the rule of law. This is not business as usual. This is how you lose your democracy, republic, whatever you want to play semantics with. Your voice and representation. We DO NOT want to end up like Russia or China. Dictatorships never live up to the hype.

This is people with green cards becoming citizens - the right way to do things. It's not illegals. So yea, spell it out to me.
Certainly depends on how the government is reducing the “backlog” in applications. If they’re rubber stamping every one without doing any vetting of the applicants, then it’s not the way most of us want things done.

Reactions: billCgmx
Remember how a cpl years ago, when conservatives & conservative ideas were being fact checked, banned & silenced on Twitter & other social media? When the sitting President was de-platformed, while the Ayatollah & terrorists, among others, were allowed to remain.

And, when conservatives complained about it, the left, in unison, said, “it’s a private company. They can do what they want.” Funny how that theory no longer applies since Elon bought Twitter & stopped the partisan censorship. Their hypocrisy & bs knows no bounds.

So....it's been two days since Trump's campaign office in Virginia was broken into. Suspect caught on camera like he was having a portrait made. Any arrest(s) yet? Can't believe that someone hasn't called the police and said 'that's my neighbor'.
One good thing, the sheriff in that county is a Repub.

The sheriff and the state’s attorney (that flipped this past November).

Like I said earlier.... If you watched CNN and believed every BS narrative they promote.... You would be convinced that cops have hunting license's for black people and every day is open season.
If you watch Fox and believe their BS you would think that Trump won in 2020 and every teacher in America is a Commie passing out coupons for sex change surgeries.
90 percent of it is BS.

Now do Covid, Chicken Little Village Idiot

90 percent of it is BS.

Now do Covid, Chicken Little Village I
Winning the nomination and getting one vote for the nomination are two entirely different things. You know that and are making a goofy AZZ argument.

How many votes from the citizens did Harris get?

Derp Derp

Reactions: Mash 2.4
Remember how a cpl years ago, when conservatives & conservative ideas were being fact checked, banned & silenced on Twitter & other social media? When the sitting President was de-platformed, while the Ayatollah & terrorists, among others, were allowed to remain.

And, when conservatives complained about it, the left, in unison, said, “it’s a private company. They can do what they want.” Funny how that theory no longer applies since Elon bought Twitter & stopped the partisan censorship. Their hypocrisy & bs knows no bounds.
Yeah, (read in Doc’s voice), but ‘They’re hypocrisy goes only so far.’

Reactions: HeismaNole
Not FOS. My kids had a sh"* ton of respect for me and I never called anyone into my room to intervene.
Soon as you do that you've lost all control and are no longer the alpha male in the room.
Never sent a kid to the principal after my first year of teaching. Realized quickly I was the ultimate authority in my room.
I had a time out section in my room for kids to go when stressed. Also had a great incentive program. My kids did crazy sh** with other teachers but not with me. Had to clear my room a few times to where it was just me and the kid.
Did they mumble crap under their breath hoping I wouldn't hear it? Yeah. But none ever got in my face and never said anything when I asked what they had to say.
99 percent of the job in a BD setting is giving kids a space and stopping crazy escalation before it happens.
I was damned good at my job dude.

Ahahahahahahah, did you just refer to yourself as an ALPHA MALE?

PRO TIP: Alpha males don't refer to themselves as such. Ever.

Reactions: SDC888
How exactly did Trump shit the bed in response to Covid? Bullet point list please. 3-5 will do. Trump shut down travel from China, the left whined. Trump was going to keep the economy open (the left whined), no matter what Trump did or was going to do the left whined. Biggest mistake he made in my book is not cutting ties with Fauci. Don’t give me a death count either, people were going to die regardless once the evil democrats unleashed the virus on our own people. More died under Biden than they did trumps watch but the only thing that changed was the mainstream media stopped the death count counter showing on their networks every single day.
“Democrats unleashed the virus”?

No sir. You said name one. I did and he was.
No, he has quite clearly said nominated this whole time. Douglass was not nominated by the Republican party in 1888. The symbolic one vote he got theoretically made him a candidate, not the nominee. Levi Morton was Benjamin Harrison's VP candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT