POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp. They don’t want libs of TikTok to get any fresh meat.

A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the decision was made to avoid a scenario in which one of the show’s stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole.
Man, you know this has to just EAT UP Joe and Mika to their cores.

Turns out Trump actually DID get them pulled off the air, and he’s not even the President yet.

GSd65iIWcAAVtre

So the SS shot him from almost 500 yards and not the police. What I said earlier must be wrong. Looked like the police started shooting after he got off a few shots

Going to be a staggering amount of conflicting information coming out in the next few days. So many people in power with much to lose. Will be at least Wednesday before we have a clear view of what they said happened.

We will never know what actually happened. Its both such a catastrophic failure of everyone involved in the protection and such a political boon/fail there is no way we get all the facts.

Trump is in a little bit of a pickle. Obviously there were huge failures in leadership and planning, but if he criticizes it, he needs to make sure to do it in a way that honors the men who put their lives on the line to protect him.

Similar to the FBI. I’m sure there are some good agents, but the agency as a whole is rotten and corrupt to the core.

Going to be a staggering amount of conflicting information coming out in the next few days. So many people in power with much to lose. Will be at least Wednesday before we have a clear view of what they said happened.

We will never know what actually happened. Its both such a catastrophic failure of everyone involved in the protection and such a political boon/fail there is no way we get all the facts.
Almost like SS makes sure they get credit for killing shooter even though everyone saw guy in police jacket shooting

Trump is in a little bit of a pickle. Obviously there were huge failures in leadership and planning, but if he criticizes it, he needs to make sure to do it in a way that honors the men who put their lives on the line to protect him.

Similar to the FBI. I’m sure there are some good agents, but the agency as a whole is rotten and corrupt to the core.
He can’t complain about DEI hires either. He needs to pick up more women voters.

He registered so he could vote against Trump in the PA primary. He gave money to the dems.
I have a fam member who registers dem so she can vote in Fem primaries in LOU and be given a listen when she calls our Dem Congressman. It's a common tactic for mischief. Follow the money for the truth.
At age 20 I was a registered democrat knowing full well I was a conservative. My grandfather was a democrat (old school blue dog Kentucky dem) and county judge executive, so I registered dem in order to vote for him. As soon as I voted for him in his last term, I immediately switched.

The gist of your message, and THANK YOU for taking the time to write a thoughtful post, is correct. But some of the details are incorrect from my perspective. There isn't a single person from the "left" that I know (and I work with them) that "promotes potentially immoral behavior". There is nothing wrong with a person being themselves, as long as they are not physically harming others. I don't care if you're all tatted up, pierced up or you belong to a satanic club, as long as you're an inherently good person. There are many people I know from the right, who PREACH right from wrong, but they sure don't lead lives that reflect their preaching. They're also letting their little kids play with guns and knives, and whathave you, and claiming "the Bie Bull teaches sur vie vull". There are nutcases everywhere, on both sides of the fence.

Regarding border security, I'm RIGHT THERE WITH YOU. The left, IMO, has done their level best to just open everything up, and let everyone in. I don't agree with that. Like you, for the sake of maintaining the integrity of the whole, there ought to be rules and procedures you must follow OVER TIME in order to get the chance to experience living in another country. I feel that way about every country. People coming here simply don't respect our culture and history. They just see the US as a "free for all, gimme gimme gimme". They work here, and send all their money out of the country. My former boss loved to show everyone pictures of the mansion he's building in Africa, saying that it would be worth a couple of million dollars if something like that were built here. So, I feel he's not here to be a part of this country. He's here to prosper for someone or somewhere else.

There really needs to be a third party that represents the good of both parties, if that's possible. Not just a vote because you don't like the other two options. But I haven't voted much over the years because I never feel like politicians are all that concerned about MY situations, so why support theirs? They already stay far beyond their usefullness. Ross Perot was one of my favorites :) There needs to be gun control, and border control. People need to learn to better co-exist with others, and people need to learn to see with their ears and listen with their eyes. I'll be the first to tell you that I don't like much change, and have difficulty adjusting to it.

Wow. Your first paragraph was so ridiculous, I applaud anyone who read past it. What foolishness.

Hopefully Trump picks a VP this week, and hopefully it is someone who can sincerely move America forward, and serve as a leader for the MAGA movement if the democrats successfully blow his head off next time.

Originally I was thinking he should wait until Biden’s replacement was named. But now, I think Biden will serve as the sacrificial lamb and they need to get an heir apparent in place for the MAGA movement.

Hopefully it’s not an establishment hack.

And I won't. What I won't do is engage in a name calling exchange with people that disagree with me. I'm not stupid. I live in western Kentucky and know that most people around me, including some of my closest friends have different political beliefs than I do. That hasn't affected any of our abilities to raise families, develop a retirement plan, and actually retire and enjoy our life and each other's company. Some of you need to broaden your horizons and talk to people that think differently than you do. You might actually enjoy their company.

You confused my post with an invitation for you to preach at me. Stop being such a judgmental ignorant jerk.

C
^^^@BBBLazing. I haven't seen anyone celebrating that he got shot, but I have seen a lot of crazies mad because he missed. Even worse ya know.

If people haven’t seen anyone celebrating, then they’re not looking hard. It’s all over streams check out destiny’s rant and subs on Reddit about his opinion. Thousands of people condoning the violence and saying they agree with a guy that said he doesn’t give a damn that an innocent guy was killed and they condone making fun of him for it.

A bunch of misfits who can’t figure out what their d*ck is for so they just cut it off.

If a person is in the 70's or 80's or even their 60's and still claims to be Liberal after seeing the nation's landscape the last 10 or so years, they are either incredibly stupid or incredibly selfish. Probably both.

This is true, and to expand on this in a different path.....the younger generation of liberals are simply too self absorbed to comprehend what actually happened. They are still wanting the govn't to take care of them, they still have a pathetic work ethic, they still complain about not being able to afford anything despite their 6 figure tree bark degree and a $15 hr job at Starbucks, etc, etc, etc. Yes, there are exceptions, but you get the point and this is definitely the predominant attitude.

The leadership of these and practically every other federal agency is corrupt. They have to be axed and some possibly prosecuted, especially those who had anything to do with the Russia hoax and the border crisis.

This is true, and to expand on this in a different path.....the younger generation of liberals are simply too self absorbed to comprehend what actually happened. They are still wanting the govn't to take care of them, they still have a pathetic work ethic, they still complain about not being able to afford anything despite their 6 figure tree bark degree and a $15 hr job at Starbucks, etc, etc, etc. Yes, there are exceptions, but you get the point and this is definitely the predominant attitude.
Very true. Selfishness as well as laziness in their young and old for sure. Just crappy people in a nutshell.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Maybe I’ve just read history books or something, but political violence isn’t new. I don’t think this should change anything. Full speed ahead on the MAGA train!

Reactions: 55wildcat
Logged in to read the comments after assassination attempt, haven’t made it to 8:00 pm sat night and HOLY SHIT are we fvcked. I encourage anybody who commented to go back, read your comments, and then reassess your lives.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
I think we’re now going to see the exact opposite of prior years where people supported Trump, but didn’t want to say it in public.

After Saturday, and the pictures and video, people are going to be OK with saying they support that type of person.

Meanwhile, everyone will be embarrassed to admit they support the mentally incompetent man who’s administration invited an assassination attempt against his opponent.

Obviously there will still be plenty of votes submitted for Biden on behalf of registered voters, but I think the narrative has shifted immensely.

Yup, I stay mum on politics in public. Done with that. Everyone I come across will know I’m a Trump guy and not only do I not care if it hurts someone’s feelings, I hope like hell it does and I’ll revel in their idiocy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT