POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No problem with any of that. But you left something out.

What if they try again. And what if they succeed next time. What will we do then?

I’d say it’ll probably be time for those militias to begin to ramp up and they probably will. Unfortunately I believe it’s possible if not already happening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
I don't like being called a piece of shit any more than you like being called a Nazi. What is the difference. I called you no names, but you call me a liar and a fraud. Why can't you and I just discuss an issue other than you calling me names because you know I have different political beliefs? Remember, I called no one a name on this board. But I've been called a lot of names. And, if people would act civilized, there is always common ground. Only ignorant people refuse to try because they need their gang to support their lack of ability to discuss issues.
Climb down off the cross. We need the wood. I made myself very clear. You are here to scold US under the guise of pretending to scold everybody. Why don't you go after the lefties on this board spewing their anti-Semitic, pro-rape hate even once? Because you're a virtue signaling fraud. You literally have people TODAY celebrating Trump getting shot. And you go off on Trump supporters for not being "common groundy" enough? GTFO with that BS.

Sir, I appreciate your post as well. To be in your 80s, with a loving family ... there is many things you could advise us all on. And I would appreciate some life advice from someone in that position. And I mean the rest of this with ALL DUE respect. I really do. I never said "my side". You inferred that. I do believe MY positions are right ... if I didn't think my position was right, I'd change it. And my positions do not always align with either party or with Trump.

Also, with all due respect ... I ask you to please get more informed on political issues. You are well respected on here and many of us would be willing to help you gain access to various outlets other than the state-controlled corporate uniparty media.
1. There is no compromise at the border. There has been an invasion at our southern border by fighting age men and this admin has gone to court to prevent states from securing their border. And now this admin wants those illegal immigrants to vote. That alone is destroying the country. Literally.
2. Doctors are absolutely mutilating children. Tennessee had to stop them. New England area. San Fran. Watch "What is a Woman" and tell us if your opinion changes. Also, let me state this: if no one is mutilating children, then there shouldn't be ONE problem with passing a law to prevent doctors from mutilating children. Would you agree with that?
3. I posted this a couple of days ago (seems like 100 pages) and out of respect I'll post it again below. This, and much, much worse has been happening across the country for years.

Please note: I'm not calling anyone names. I'm stating facts about my positions and can back them all up. Unfortunately, the left on here are completely unreasonable and want the destruction of this nation. Go back 4 years in this thread and you'll see it. Peace to you, BBB.
01J21SX7ED6YSE0H33BMWDR7YY.jpeg
If doctors are mutilating kids, site me examples, because I don't think they exist, and if they do, they are very few. Are there weirdos out there, absolutely, but why are people spending all of their time arguing about the very few drag queens in our society and not the real problems? As far as the statues, I hope we all agree that any one that vandalizes public property should be charged and prosecuted to the extent of the law. If you read a bit about the Lenin statue in Seattle, you'll realize the government didn't put it there, it was put there as a symbol that while it was in Russia to basically worship him, it is now a symbol that we defeated communism. We have their statue if you will. Anyway, I think you and I are partially on the path I was trying to go down, that we can recognize are agreements, and then gentlemenly discuss our differences without calling each other names and disliking each other without even knowing each other.

You and I are part of a very small group in this thread, that can relate to tube sock turmoil. My Mom gave up buying me multi colored ones. "Red or Blue, you pick, and be quick about it."

Those tube socks looked stupid anyway, and the elastic was f***ed within a month, so then, you had to steal rubber bands to try and keep them up. Good riddance to that crap.

Anyone remember the really thin "Sanitaries" that you put on under your baseball stirrups? Any of you old enough to have played baseball with metal cleats? Not sure when they outlawed them, but I wore them. There is no other sound in the world, like walking on the concrete sidewalks before and after your game in those metals. It's etched into my brain to this day.
Corny as all get out but at least everyone else was wearing them so we didn't know any different. Those and the Bike coaches shorts and half cut tee shirts. They say fashion is cyclical. That style can stay in the past for eternity.

Reactions: augustaky1
Climb down off the cross. We need the wood. I made myself very clear. You are here to scold US under the guise of pretending to scold everybody. Why don't you go after the lefties on this board spewing their anti-Semitic, pro-rape hate even once? Because you're a virtue signaling fraud. You literally have people TODAY celebrating Trump getting shot. And you go off on Trump supporters for not being "common groundy" enough? GTFO with that BS.
You are not worth talking to. I've seen no one celebrating Trump getting shot. I've gone off on no one. You are just trying to fight becaue you are not intelligent enough to discuss anything. You are the problem and I hope the others on this board recognize that. I've tried three times to have a fair intelligent conversation with you and all three times you responded by calling me names and just taking the "my team" approach. My days are better ignoring people like you.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
If doctors are mutilating kids, site me examples, because I don't think they exist, and if they do, they are very few.
Oh FFS...See this is what I'm talking about. You don't BELIEVE children are being mutilated by doctors? My God. It's happening in multiple states you imbecile. You prance in here grossly ignorant and pompously declare that you proudly know nothing and therefore must be right. You haven't been here for months or years discussing these issues and yet you set yourself on some moral pedestal. You're beneath contempt for this childish behavior and frankly you should just get lost. Your moralizing isn't productive and nobody takes you seriously.

You are not worth talking to. I've seen no one celebrating Trump getting shot. I've gone off on no one. You are just trying to fight becaue you are not intelligent enough to discuss anything. You are the problem and I hope the others on this board recognize that. I've tried three times to have a fair intelligent conversation with you and all three times you responded by calling me names and just taking the "my team" approach. My days are better ignoring people like you.
Good. Get the hell out.

Oh FFS...See this is what I'm talking about. You don't BELIEVE children are being mutilated by doctors? My God. It's happening in multiple states you imbecile. You prance in here grossly ignorant and pompously declare that you proudly know nothing and therefore must be right. You haven't been here for months or years discussing these issues and yet you set yourself on some moral pedestal. You're beneath contempt for this childish behavior and frankly you should just get lost. Your moralizing isn't productive and nobody takes you seriously.
So, you have no sites?

I’m going to assume this is not legit until I see confirmation otherwise. If it’s legit, it’s perhaps the biggest political scandal in history.

If true, it's Just one in a great big dump truck full of scandals going back 100+ years that most people will never think or hear much about because "it's a threat to our 'democracy' to talk about or consider it." Just more out in the open corruption of which people are ignorant that started to snowball after the govt let a sitting president get assassinated in Dallas.

^^^@BBBLazing. I haven't seen anyone celebrating that he got shot, but I have seen a lot of crazies mad because he missed. Even worse ya know.

I've seen both. I've also seen a lot of left leaning people that are angry someone took a shot at him. No telling right now whether any of that means much. It's going to get worse though. A buddy of mine thinks there may be organized riots/violent events by the left affecting commerce and travel. We'll see

That wank is a POS, like most wet-white-bread leftists who don't value any life except their own. He's a worm that would cry and scream if anyone called him a name to his face or blame Trump if one of his favorite popular leftist actors or politicians was shot by another deranged leftist. The leftist psych profile is couched in well defined mental illness.

It's why they hate Trump so much. He's one of them that realized their ideological foundation is sick and detrimental to the country and the world. The things they hate about him are their defining traits. It's clinical

Destiny, typical limp wrist leftist freak of nature, bout to be D-platformed or demonetized on X so that’s good. Free speech all he wants but he won’t make money on YouTube and Twitter now. Seriously stupid move by the misfit. No more appearances on major networks either, no more highly anticipated debates where he can read Wikipedia and pretend he knows things because he talks extra fast. He just ruined his entire online career in one blow. It’s pretty fascinating I’m really not sure why he did it. But it’s the typical leftist athiest nasty misfit type it’s unreal anyone could possibly think and find similar paths as a guy like this. They’re really gross. Many of them have to wear diapers it’s just really gross. Some sicko people on the left.

Destiny, typical limp wrist leftist freak of nature, bout to be D-platformed or demonetized on X so that’s good. Free speech all he wants but he won’t make money on YouTube and Twitter now. Seriously stupid move by the misfit. No more appearances on major networks either, no more highly anticipated debates where he can read Wikipedia and pretend he knows things because he talks extra fast. He just ruined his entire online career in one blow. It’s pretty fascinating I’m really not sure why he did it. But it’s the typical leftist athiest nasty misfit type it’s unreal anyone could possibly think and find similar paths as a guy like this. They’re really gross. Many of them have to wear diapers it’s just really gross. Some sicko people on the left.

There are a lot of them who think like him, though, so he may get a bump for saying it, too

The fact you can't see how cutting US aid that Ukraine has stated. Is the only thing stopping them from getting overran. Is sad and vapid. By proxy, you are supporting Russia's goals in Ukraine. By supporting stopping aid.

“By proxy?” LOL. You’re a dumb ass who has a one track infantile approach to every debate you enter. One of us supports the goals of the USA. Hint, it ain’t you. One of us supports peace and the ending of the deaths of people we would have never met in life. Hint, it ain’t you. One of us realizes that your support of war has not yet impacted the outcome of this conflict.

Par for the course that the Biden admin is still pretending the Whitner kidnapping hoax is real, while pretending they want unity and to escalate rhetoric.

Want to deescalate? Tell us who developed the Whitmer kidnapping hoax as well as how many agents were instigating at the Capitol January6, and how far up people knew in the Biden admin.

That's no different than calling those that support Ukraine warhawks.

You and Ukraine Richie have supported promoting this war from the beginning, while I have always taken the position that our support for Ukraine should be to get it to the table to end this war as soon as possible, because Ukraine is not winning the war with just munitions and financial support. Pro-war, Warhawk, you take your pick.

They arent. Get your narrative straight. Either russia is struggling to beat Ukraine or they can take over Europe...which is it?

There's no evidence they will move past Ukraine, nor do they have the economy, the soldier training, the supplies to do so.

And I'll make sure I say this, bc you always get deeply confused, i support Ukraines right to fight and defend their own country. Sorry- you can't pull one of your knee jerk responses off the shelf.

But since we're supposedly all about democracy...what democratically do the ppl in crimea and the Donbas region want? Probably most likely...food and whichever country can give it.

Russia sat at the border of Ukraine for weeks because they plan to attack NATO? That is Richie’s position? We did virtually nothing to stop Russia, even though we believe the plan to attack NATO? We did not even support Ukraine until we saw Russia was not steamrolling them. The illogic of Richie will continue, because he will say anything to support his position that perpetual advancing of the war must be the objective. He calls his position the moral position. How much money from his savings has made its way to Ukraine? Meanwhile thousands upon thousands die.

True.

If doctors are mutilating kids, site me examples, because I don't think they exist, and if they do, they are very few. Are there weirdos out there, absolutely, but why are people spending all of their time arguing about the very few drag queens in our society and not the real problems? As far as the statues, I hope we all agree that any one that vandalizes public property should be charged and prosecuted to the extent of the law. If you read a bit about the Lenin statue in Seattle, you'll realize the government didn't put it there, it was put there as a symbol that while it was in Russia to basically worship him, it is now a symbol that we defeated communism. We have their statue if you will. Anyway, I think you and I are partially on the path I was trying to go down, that we can recognize are agreements, and then gentlemenly discuss our differences without calling each other names and disliking each other without even knowing each other.
We beat Russia and took the Lenin statue? You think "people" still do not worship it? News to me.

I gave you an example for the kids, go back and read my novel again. And you can do some research too.

You may be great in life, but you do not know jack about what is going on politically.

So, you have no sites?
First of all, Einstein, it's "citations" or "cites," not "sites."

Second of all, if I thought there was even a smidgeon of a chance that you were here to have a good faith discussion like you pretend to be, instead of just here to virtue signal and concern troll, I might consider posting some info to answer you. But given the fact that I don't think that, I'm not here to do busywork for you. And if I did post something, you'd just move the goalposts anyway. If you truly were here to learn something, you could easily use google and look it up yourself. The fact that you're smarmily demanding that I provide you with links shows that you aren't.

However, I'll make you a deal. Since you seem so confident that I CAN'T provide you with "sites," how about this. If I CAN provide you with links to back up that particular factoid - that there are multiple cases of doctors cutting children's body parts off in the name of "trans science" - then you STFU and don't question me ever again on this thread. If I can't, then I will STFU. Any other response will indicate that you concede the point and will otherwise STFU.

Deal?

Damn, I thought "I" was surly tonight. LOL

I hope this guy dies in a fire.
Yeah I guess some of us are more than a little pissed. I've just had it with these people. They never stop, they never get tired. They're ruthless and they won't stop until we're all enslaved or dead. And then you get some pompous asshole coming in here acting like he's got all the answers and can't we all just get along.

Dr. Phil had a rude awakening in the last several months or so. Trying to talk to everybody and see where common ground is. He finally realized it isn't going to happen. He thought he could fix the illegal invasion and he FAFO.

425511458_776698677653330_7881197354851438754_n.jpg

Reactions: blubo
It was reported that they identified him by the registration of his father’s firearm, the gun he used to shoot Trump.

If you worked with or against the feds for any amount of time, you figure out they have access to way more info than they let known.

For example, they absolutely have access to everyone's phot from driver's license, state ids, passports. Thats a fact. So you can virtually take it to the bank they have facial recognition they run off that info.

We know for a fact tsa agents use tech with facial recognition when you pass through. So no doubt they all use it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT