How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fun fact:

For all the conservative investors out there who are invested in bonds, Democrat policies have given you an AVERAGE ANNUAL LOSS of 2.84% PER YEAR over the last 3 years (using the Bloomberg Agg bond index).

That's right: on top of the loss of purchasing power due to the Democrats inflationary policies, you actually LOST almost 3% per year.

Voting for a Democrat is voting against your self-interest: why would any intelligent person do that?

There are only 2 answers: either you hate yourself... or you're a complete idiot.

MOURNING Joe taken off air today.

Friends Leatylrs GIF

As Trump said after the Perry High school mass shooting the next day "get over it".
BlueDick...why lie?

“We’re really with you as much as anybody can be. It’s a very terrible thing that happened. It's just terrible,” the leading GOP presidential candidate said. “That’s just horrible. It’s so surprising to see it here."

Former President Donald Trump arrives to speak at a campaign rally at Terrace View Event Center in Sioux Center, Iowa, Friday, Jan. 5, 2024. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

"But we have to get over it. We have to move forward," the Republican frontrunner said. “To all the relatives, and all the people who are devastated right now, to the point they can't breathe, they can’t live, we are with you all the way.”

Juan Williams needs to be dismissed by Fox News for openly gaslighting the American people after an assassination attempt. He knows damn well this was left wing political violence and the shooter registered as a republican to vote in primaries against Trump. He 100% knows that so why is Fox News not dismissing him from his contract for gaslighting and lying to the American people after a day like that? Clear violations of his contract. Fire him today. Any press that gaslights and refuses to tell the truth about the ideology of the shooter needs to have their career ended.

Everyone here should bookmark this, because I don't know about the rest of you, but I've seen Trump falsely quoted on this by a few dozen on facebook.

Now, I don't love the way he worded this, because I can see how it could be taken out of context.. but I guess thats the important part: context. When you read his whole speech, it's pretty clear he didn't mean what liberals think he meant.

Everyone here should bookmark this, because I don't know about the rest of you, but I've seen Trump falsely quoted on this by a few dozen on facebook.

Now, I don't love the way he worded this, because I can see how it could be taken out of context.. but I guess thats the important part: context. When you read his whole speech, it's pretty clear he didn't mean what liberals think he meant.
The "whataboutisms" and the "yeah but Trump one time said" since he was shot is disgusting and beyond laughable.

Pretty much every political quote used against a candidate is taken out of context. Obama’s “you didn’t build that” was referring to how society provided the schooling and infrastructure to provide the foundation for businesses to start.

I don’t give a f what Trump or Biden say in one off situations. I look at policy only. I agree with Trump’s policies more than Bidens.

Pretty much every political quote used against a candidate is taken out of context. Obama’s “you didn’t build that” was referring to how society provided the schooling and infrastructure to provide the foundation for businesses to start.

I don’t give a f what Trump or Biden say in one off situations. I look at policy only. I agree with Trump’s policies more than Bidens.

That's kind of how I feel. To take it a step further, I don't really care about their personal life, or even how morally sound they are. If you ask me, politicians all have dirt on their hands, some are just better about hiding it.

In the end I much prefer Trumps policies. And if the left is THAT much against him almost in a "we will take any one else!".. we already tried that. We tried it with Romney, Rudy, Palin, GW. But you made all of them out to be monstrous villains. So guess what, now you get Trump.

Confirmed that we will 100% get a VP pick today. I still think it's Vance. I know many don't like the pick but I think they are trying to sweep that B1G area or at least get 1 of Wisc and Mich.
I don't think Vance really moves the needle. He needs to win one of wi, mi,pa...but if he wins virginia that changes everything so I think Youngkin is in the mix.

Burgum is a non factor. Rubio pulls the Hispanic vote in.

I think it's a surprise tho and have no idea. I think he was waiting to see if dementia man dropped out first

I don't think Vance really moves the needle. He needs to win one of wi, mi,pa...but if he wins virginia that changes everything so I think Youngkin is in the mix.

I think it's a surprise tho and have no idea. I think he was waiting to see if dementia man dropped out first
Youngkin or Rubio. Vance called Trump Hitler. That will be trotted out at some point.

Reactions: 55wildcat

I'm not a Vance guy at all, just thinking what they might do. I like Younkin. I hope he doesn't not pick him because he is taller. and would overshadow him like many are saying. But Younkin would be GREAT next Preisident.

Reactions: 55wildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT