POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are a lot of them who think like him, though, so he may get a bump for saying it, too
And people like me and you are the problem in this country.
First of all, Einstein, it's "citations" or "cites," not "sites."

Second of all, if I thought there was even a smidgeon of a chance that you were here to have a good faith discussion like you pretend to be, instead of just here to virtue signal and concern troll, I might consider posting some info to answer you. But given the fact that I don't think that, I'm not here to do busywork for you. And if I did post something, you'd just move the goalposts anyway.
FACT.

Wonder if thats real. Can't imagine a ss agent taking to social media during an investigation. Would be their end for sure and potentially a jailable offense. Will be curious to see.
The person that shot the assassin was a police officer not secret service.

At least his jacket said police.

Other link said SS did....so nevermind.

Last edited:
I don't like being called a piece of shit any more than you like being called a Nazi. What is the difference. I called you no names, but you call me a liar and a fraud. Why can't you and I just discuss an issue other than you calling me names because you know I have different political beliefs? Remember, I called no one a name on this board. But I've been called a lot of names. And, if people would act civilized, there is always common ground. Only ignorant people refuse to try because they need their gang to support their lack of ability to discuss issues.
Did you scold the lefties? By name? If you did, I missed it.

You are SPOT ON. His deflections and arguments have proven to be as ignorant as every left-poster on here. I tried.

The "both sides are just as bad, can't we all just get along!" argument is either ignorant or bad faith.

It's an insult to your intelligence. The Left is directly and explicitly calling for political violence while manufacturing various egregious hoaxes like the "fine people" hoax or the "bloodbath" hoax to make it seem to an ignorant and naive public that it's you on the right.

You also only ever hear it from them when it's useful for them to deescalate after their side has significantly escalated. This is like Hamas supporters crying about proportional response after october 7.

The Left must fix themselves if we are to survive as a country. This type of "argument" is simply a deflection at best, a way for them to not do the necessary and uncomfortable self-reflection, or at worst, a manipulative and completely disingenuous method to advance their corrupted agenda.

Par for the course that the Biden admin is still pretending the Whitner kidnapping hoax is real, while pretending they want unity and to escalate rhetoric.

Want to deescalate? Tell us who developed the Whitmer kidnapping hoax as well as how many agents were instigating at the Capitol January6, and how far up people knew in the Biden admin.

This is emblematic of it too.

The Left must fix themselves.

“I’m the guy who stood up to Putin”

“lol ok tough guy let’s watch you take a bullet in the head for your country, get piled on by secret service agents and get back up, let alone fire up the crowd.”

That meatsack put more money and power in Putins hands than any president in 70 years has helped the oligarchs who run that union of states. He "stood with" Putin, not "up to." If his mouth is open, he means to lie. No doubt about that.

This is EPIC

Reactions: 55wildcat
The "both sides are just as bad, can't we all just get along!" argument is either ignorant or bad faith.

It's an insult to your intelligence. The Left is directly and explicitly calling for political violence while manufacturing various egregious hoaxes like the "fine people" hoax or the "bloodbath" hoax to make it seem to an ignorant and naive public that it's you on the right.

You also only ever hear it from them when it's useful for them to deescalate after their side has significantly escalated. This is like Hamas supporters crying about proportional response after october 7.

The Left must fix themselves if we are to survive as a country. This type of "argument" is simply a deflection at best, a way for them to not do the necessary and uncomfortable self-reflection, or at worst, a manipulative and completely disingenuous method to advance their corrupted agenda.

This is emblematic of it too.

The Left must fix themselves.

As all addicts must eventually decide to do.

“The most incredible thing was that I happened to not only turn but to turn at the exact right time and in just the right amount,” Trump said Sunday afternoon in a talk aboard his 757 as he flew to Milwaukee for the start of the Republican National Convention. “If I only half-turn, it hits the back of the brain. The other way goes right through [the skull]. And because the sign was high, I’m looking up. The chances of my making a perfect turn are probably one tenth of one percent, so I’m not supposed to be here.”

“I had to be at the exact right angle,” Trump said at another point in the conversation, which included the New York Post’s Michael Goodwin. “Because the thing was an eighth of an inch away. That I would turn exactly at that second, where he [the gunman] wouldn’t stop the shot is pretty amazing. Pretty amazing. I’m really not supposed to be here.”

Ever read things like "What if Lincoln had not been shot" or "What if Kennedy had the top on his convertible"?

We are living in the "What if the shooter barely missed Trump" world.

who said it was staged? I liked your post that it was weird. If you are going to continue to refuse to engage in discussion and just call me a liberal, I'm out. I've explained why that is not productive and you obviously don't care. If you are posting just to get someone to like your post so you can attack them, you are the problem.
You like the post because you got giddy at the thought of it being staged. You aren’t nearly as smart as you think you are. It’s actually quite embarrassing for you to play dumb.

The person that shot the assassin was a police officer not secret service.

At least his jacket said police.

Thanks. Its hard for me to tell what is even the rough outline of what actually went down.

Even though they are not as much under the thumb as an actual agent, im sure they are definitely part of the investigation so i cant imagine them commenting publicly. Especially about a direct order.

Who knows. Maybe he just said f*ck it and got it out there?

Going to be a long slog of trying to get clear info on what happened.

How is Paul Pelosi a prominent political figure?

I don't think you comprehend how stupid you are conflating these two incidents.
How damn stupid and uninformed are you that you don't have a clue that Paul Pelosi's attacker originally broke into the house looking to kidnap NANCY PELOSI. If you think she's not a prominent political figure then you are dumber than owl sh**.
She just happened to not be home at the time and her husband paid the price.
Guess you've also conveniently forgotten the Jan 6th thugs calling out her name and busting down her door looking for her at the Capitol too. 🤡

"The man convicted of attempting to hold former Speaker Nancy Pelosi hostage...."

Gretchen Whitmer and Gabby Gifford say hi too. There are nutty political extremists in both parties. Not recognizing that makes you one of them.

You are SPOT ON. His deflections and arguments have proven to be as ignorant as every left-poster on here. I tried.

He’s almost to stage 3.

It does happen and here’s why it’s a good thing!

His shtick isn’t nearly as bad as megablues.

Im in the middle on this, but I found ABCnews cited a cnn story referenced from a motherjones article that quoted an opinion from The Atlantic paid by a grant from Obama, Hillary, Soros and ActBlue.

I thought you might be interested.

Welp. They don’t want libs of TikTok to get any fresh meat.

A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the decision was made to avoid a scenario in which one of the show’s stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole.

Welp. They don’t want libs of TikTok to get any fresh meat.

A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the decision was made to avoid a scenario in which one of the show’s stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole.

You were a minute faster to the story Dave haha

MSNBC took Morning Joe off the air, at least for this morning haha. They knew those pieces of sh-t wouldn't have been able to treat the attempt on Trump's life with any respect.

I’d love to hear a take on this. For years we’ve heard Trump be condemned and held accountable for saying things such as “fight like hell” and “it’ll be a bloodbath”. Any time he says anything that can be taken out of context, it is by MSM and the dems… which is sad/hilarious considering what they’ve called for over the last 8 years.

But now you have this. Do I think Biden was issuing an order by saying this? I don’t. I don’t think he knows where he is. But I can see the headlines now if this were Trump:

“Trump calls for the president to be assassinated”

“Trump puts a literal bullseye on Biden’s back”

“Trump is calling his far right base to arms”

I honestly don’t know how any of you still run to MSM for your news.

How damn stupid and uninformed are you that you don't have a clue that Paul Pelosi's attacker originally broke into the house looking to kidnap NANCY PELOSI. If you think she's not a prominent political figure then you are dumber than owl sh**.
She just happened to not be home at the time and her husband paid the price.
Guess you've also conveniently forgotten the Jan 6th thugs calling out her name and busting down her door looking for her at the Capitol too. 🤡

"The man convicted of attempting to hold former Speaker Nancy Pelosi hostage...."

Gretchen Whitmer and Gabby Gifford say hi too. There are nutty political extremists in both parties. Not recognizing that makes you one of them.

I think we’re now going to see the exact opposite of prior years where people supported Trump, but didn’t want to say it in public.

After Saturday, and the pictures and video, people are going to be OK with saying they support that type of person.

Meanwhile, everyone will be embarrassed to admit they support the mentally incompetent man who’s administration invited an assassination attempt against his opponent.

Obviously there will still be plenty of votes submitted for Biden on behalf of registered voters, but I think the narrative has shifted immensely.

So the SS shot him from almost 500 yards and not the police. What I said earlier must be wrong. Looked like the police started shooting after he got off a few shots

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT