POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy what the discussion would be this morning if Trump didn’t turn his head and democrats succeeded in eliminating him, and we’re talking about the empty vindication of Jack Smith being deemed an illegal political operative of the Biden regime.

They aren't going to stop

Chances AOC can even name 1 fascist government in the history of the world? I would almost bet she can’t do it without researching first. It’s something she should be asked at a sit down, someone just throw it out there. Question 1, tell us the nations which have embraced fascism and a brief history of how it started. Just 2 examples please. I’d bet a large sum of money she would go into an unintelligible rant and couldn’t name them.

Imagine being a free voter and actually not being able to think through your vote for the party of AOC and Biden, and consuming news from guys like Cenk Ugyur.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Anyone remember the really thin "Sanitaries" that you put on under your baseball stirrups? Any of you old enough to have played baseball with metal cleats? Not sure when they outlawed them, but I wore them. There is no other sound in the world, like walking on the concrete sidewalks before and after your game in those metals. It's etched into my brain to this day.
Well of course to all of that. I still much prefer the short baseball pants with stirrups to the long softball pants look. Class over dumpy. I also liked the Plus Fours look that Payne Stewart re-popularized.

And you thought the Nashville killer transgender manifesto was closely guarded….

But was in a BlackRock video casting them in a positive light🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also just so everyone knows he did try and join the rifle club but he was a bad shot (my favorite info yet), so obviously the government wouldn’t pick him to shoot the president 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can’t make this sht up.

The RNC is about to be HUGE. Tons of people who wouldn't normally watch are probably going to tune in. And trump is going to come out and give a speech completely calm and professional on unity to make the libs look like the monsters they are.

This election is over...the Biden replacement talk is over. No democrat is going to sacrifice their career for this, Big Mike won't be able to handle the humiliation
So money should be turned to Senate & House races.

I think we’re now going to see the exact opposite of prior years where people supported Trump, but didn’t want to say it in public.

After Saturday, and the pictures and video, people are going to be OK with saying they support that type of person.

Meanwhile, everyone will be embarrassed to admit they support the mentally incompetent man who’s administration invited an assassination attempt against his opponent.

Obviously there will still be plenty of votes submitted for Biden on behalf of registered voters, but I think the narrative has shifted immensely.
Proudly wore my MAGA hat all around town and even while I played golf yesterday. I dare someone to say one f*cking word to me about it.

Chances AOC can even name 1 fascist government in the history of the world? I would almost bet she can’t do it without researching first. It’s something she should be asked at a sit down, someone just throw it out there. Question 1, tell us the nations which have embraced fascism and a brief history of how it started. Just 2 examples please. I’d bet a large sum of money she would go into an unintelligible rant and couldn’t name them.

Imagine being a free voter and actually not being able to think through your vote for the party of AOC and Biden, and consuming news from guys like Cenk Ugyur.
The USA under Trump, duh.

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
Even in an administration filled with pieces of sh-t, Mayorkas is able to stand out as arguably the worst one of them all, with the exception of Biden himself.

Mayorkas is so full of it, he gives off tells left and right. Clearly lying. I wish I could play high stakes poker with this idiot.

Told this on the baseball forum a while back after Willie Mays died. The Construction Manager that I work closely with at work is in his mid 60’s. His Dad played AAA ball for the Mets and in 1949 was about to be called up however he suffered a career ending injury after getting cleated by an opposing player. He was replaced on the roster by none other than Willie Mays. The guy who cleated him quit baseball himself because he never could get over the guilt of ending another player’s career.
There were no Mets in 1949. Mays was in the Giants system. Trust me.

Rough start to the week for Libs out there.

Trump again dominating the media coverage and news cycle, and not in a negative way.

Classified documents case thrown out. And on top of that, Jack Smith’s appointment deemed unconstitutional

The RNC about to get rolling and the ENTIRE WORLD will be focused on it.

Trump about to name his VP pick, which will continue to dominate the news cycle.

Oh, and DJT stock MASSIVELY up this morning. No telling how much that bump is worth to Trump’s bank account.

It is still RADIO SILENCE from all my liberal acquaintances on social media.

Last edited:
A Democrat mayor has suggested Trump faked his assassination attempt - and claimed he may have been inspired by tactics used at wrestling matches.

Aberdeen's mayor Douglas Orr said he is standing by his belief that Trump may have cut his ear as part of the stunt, and is asking that independent doctors review his injury.

Orr wrote a Facebook post riddled with spelling errors where he decried that it's 'sick how polatics [sic] have devolved.'

The Democrat claimed: 'Ears bleed alot [sic]. I hope they check to make sure it wasn’t just a self inflicted scratch. The shooter is dead so we will never know if it was staged.'

Orr added: 'Not buying it quite yet Any way [sic] you look at it, it was a horrific act. Short of Biden dieing [sic], this is about the only thing that could happen that would artificially gain Trump sympathy votes. I hope I’m wrong, but because of his record of deceit, that’s the first thing that came to mind.'

Everyone, please remember to include in the long, long, LONG list of abuses of power that have been employed against Trump: the federal government (I.e., the democrats) illegally appointed and funded a prosecution against him, and in doing so tried to eliminate the separation of powers. These are the protectors of “our democracy”.

But please, won’t you put aside your differences and turn down the temperature a bit so that we can unite with them?

A Democrat mayor has suggested Trump faked his assassination attempt - and claimed he may have been inspired by tactics used at wrestling matches.

Aberdeen's mayor Douglas Orr said he is standing by his belief that Trump may have cut his ear as part of the stunt, and is asking that independent doctors review his injury.

Orr wrote a Facebook post riddled with spelling errors where he decried that it's 'sick how polatics [sic] have devolved.'

The Democrat claimed: 'Ears bleed alot [sic]. I hope they check to make sure it wasn’t just a self inflicted scratch. The shooter is dead so we will never know if it was staged.'

Orr added: 'Not buying it quite yet Any way [sic] you look at it, it was a horrific act. Short of Biden dieing [sic], this is about the only thing that could happen that would artificially gain Trump sympathy votes. I hope I’m wrong, but because of his record of deceit, that’s the first thing that came to mind.'
Where is Aberdeen?

Reactions: blubo
c4bf382e57a0397637adc54a4a19f73e.jpg

Needs to be repeated that Trump needs to embed his own security with the Secret Service until Nov. He cannot trust the Feds to protect him plus needs to have folks who have a very close eye on local law enforcement as well.

Just a slight modification

I think we’re now going to see the exact opposite of prior years where people supported Trump, but didn’t want to say it in public.

After Saturday, and the pictures and video, people are going to be OK with saying they support that type of person.

Meanwhile, everyone will be embarrassed to admit they support the mentally incompetent man who’s administration invited an assassination attempt against his opponent.

Obviously there will still be plenty of votes submitted for Biden on behalf of registered, dead, and foreign voters, as well as shifted/grifted/fraudulent votes, but I think the narrative has shifted immensely.

Agree with a cavest that I FIFY.

Sitting here watching the live feed of Salem News (Mike Gallagher show). Every break there's a commercial of supposed Trump voters who say they won't vote for him again. Little boxes of people talking...and everything they are saying is parroting Dem/lib talking points.
1) laughable that they are Trump voters....and
2) would CNN, MSNBC, etc allow a commercial on their network of 'former Biden voters' parroting Repub talking points? Doubt it.

Everyone here should bookmark this, because I don't know about the rest of you, but I've seen Trump falsely quoted on this by a few dozen on facebook.

Now, I don't love the way he worded this, because I can see how it could be taken out of context.. but I guess thats the important part: context. When you read his whole speech, it's pretty clear he didn't mean what liberals think he meant.

Honestly it’s just more fun to tell libs he was playing golf the next day so yea, get over it!

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT