How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i’m sure the lefties have already thought about it cousin eddie

The notion of allowing non citizens to vote is so mind blowing its almost beyond conception. At least until you realize how desperate dems are to hang on to power.

Imagine going on vacation somewhere and thinking you should be able to drop by and vote for their president.

If dems are literally this desperate to hold onto power, one can only imagine the atrocities they have in mind for this once great nation.

- Oppose voter IDs
- Oppose cleaning voting rolls
- Oppose single-day elections
- Endorse mass mail-in ballots
- Endorse electronic voting machines
- Endorse unchecked illegal immigration

Why would anyone do the above unless they were cheating their butts off? Everyone knows this. Anyone trying to gaslight and suggest otherwise is FOS.

Democrats want the illegals so they can generate the ballots and harvest votes. Democrats are always against transparency of the Democrat Party.

GSBnhVRXwAAuLBQ

Once the media gets past Biden’s mental incompetency, Trump needs to spend every waking hour talking about democrat insistence on illegal aliens registering to vote and the Biden admin’s claim they’d have Biden veto a bill that would force people to prove citizenship.

All Americans, including anyone who immigrated legally, should oppose democrats illegally importing millions of people they can add to the voting rolls and create ballots for.

This all started with obama and acorn. Libs back then figured out the best cheat was with the registration process because you literally cant prove the cheat because its proving a negative.

I know i post often about the registration being the cheat, but people on a national level get so focused on the votes they miss the real issue. Trump and his team missed it too in all their challenges.

Showing id at the polls only makes the cheat a little tougher and way more expensive. Force the id at registration. Thats how it gets fixed.

This is all why the social media monopoly was actually so important. Changing a relatively small percentage people's minds was just a bonus. The real importance was giving the guise that this many people vote for such insanity despite the actual number if real people voting for it is far below.

Democrats claiming they don't cheat and aren't trying to cheat with illegals would be like a sports team that insists on playing without referees to avoid penalties, then have someone from their own team be the scorekeeper, clock operator, and then get mad at anyone suggesting you're trying to cheat.

This is what California is.

this article tries to justify the voting laws already in place—

Johnson, R-La., referred to voter registration forms that ask applicants to check a box noting that they are U.S. citizens.
"If a nefarious actor wants to intervene in our elections, all they have to do is check a box on a form and sign their name," Johnson said. "That's it. That's all that's required. And there's a very small chance that illegal would get caught."

—current law is nothing more than an honor system

Last edited:
When will the liberal left ever take responsibility for their failures. Thier supporters are dumber than a box or rocks. That includes several in this thread.
Well, a huge part of their platform is to blame everyone else for your own failures and to expect someone else to clean up after you. They never connect the dots to their own policies. They just leave their state and go vote to have the same thing happen elsewhere.

Trump supporters lost the moral highground on personal responsibility the day they began pushing for the dismantling of the justice system as a response to their candidate being held responsible for breaking multiple laws.

In other news, Joe Biden probably has Parkinsons as is unfit to continue as President.

Check back next week for a review of the shit show that is American politics.

"No one is going to break into your home. Why are you so paranoid about a problem that doesn't exist?"

Alright, I'm just going to put locks on the door and some cameras up.

"NOOOOO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? NO ONE IS GOING TO BREAK IN SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!"

Wow! You really are against me for just protecting the integrity of my property. You sure you don't have any ulterior motives here?

That's the left.

Trump supporters lost the moral highground on personal responsibility the day they began pushing for the dismantling of the justice system as a response to their candidate being held responsible for breaking multiple laws.

In other news, Joe Biden probably has Parkinsons as is unfit to continue as President.

Check back next week for a review of the shit show that is American politics.

lol

“Wait for the appeal” is now “dismantle the Justice system.” You people are so goddam stupid.

- Oppose voter IDs
- Oppose cleaning voting rolls
- Oppose single-day elections
- Endorse mass mail-in ballots
- Endorse electronic voting machines
- Endorse unchecked illegal immigration

Why would anyone do the above unless they were cheating their butts off? Everyone knows this. Anyone trying to gaslight and suggest otherwise is FOS.

Democrats want the illegals so they can generate the ballots and harvest votes. Democrats are always against transparency of the Democrat Party.
I know you just recently started posting in this thread but keep posting. Good stuff.

The problem with liberalism is that sooner or later you run out of everybody else's money.
This reminds me of a situation I was somewhat involved in while on the deaconate at a big Baptist church in SC. One of our very left-leaning church members politicked for months to have the church sponsor and work with the community next to the church to have a Community garden. The community was the Jesse Jackson townhomes, which housed 100% poor African Americans and had extremely high crime throughout. Many on the deaconate, including me, thought this idea was ludicrous and would never work. But, the leading member insisted that the community would embrace the garden, would work together, would share equally or more for those more in need, etc. (and probably join hands and sing 'Kum Baya').

Somehow, the garden project got just enough votes to proceed. Several church members volunteered their time and spent several weekends in the initial phase of getting the garden ready, planting, watering, weeding, etc. And some even continued on until the crops were ready to harvest. Then, the deaconate never heard much more about the 'success' of the community garden. Come to find out, shortly prior to distributing freshly grown vegetables, someone (or more than one someone) picked all the ripe vegetables for themselves and destroyed the remainder of the crops. Never tried that asinine idea again.

But, my anecdote and the quoted coffee shop one illustrates what I think is most prominent and most damaging to Leftist ideology - it assumes this fairy tale existence and completely ignores reality and human nature. "If we get rid of the police, there won't be as much crime", "if we raise minimum wage, all workers will retain their jobs and be earning a living wage", "if we give illegal immigrants a court date, they'll show up", "if we pay $1,000 for newborns in Baltimore to keep the baby from poverty, more poor babies won't be born", "if I open a coffee shop and ask customers to pay what they can, everyone will cooperate, no one will take advantage of 'free' coffee, everyone will comply and this business with thrive', etc., etc., etc. It's difficult for me to rectify the huge disconnect between the 'educated' Left and their plainly stupid, naive and overly simple-minded policies they seem to love.

wow. looks like the guillotine for france

Just got back from 2 weeks in France: it's hilarious how much the non Parisians hate Paris and the central govt.

Alasatians even have their own language. The Normans don't even recognize France as their home lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT