ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Looks like the TBT team may end up playing THE VILLE at Freedom Hall on Monday if THE VILLE wins their next game.

Considering going. Not bad for mid summer entertainment. I imagine Greater Louisville area Billy Joe Wildcat may turn out to see anything UK related smack down UL on their former home court.

Looks like the TBT team may end up playing THE VILLE at Freedom Hall on Monday if THE VILLE wins their next game.

Considering going. Not bad for mid summer entertainment. I imagine Greater Louisville area Billy Joe Wildcat may turn out to see anything UK related smack down UL on their former home court.
UL Twitter is treating this like the 2013 post season. They are SERIOUS about this team.

I was also wrong about Simpson’s album. It’s a firm #2 behind “Not Like Us” in MaxPowerrr’s 2024 Hot Summer Jams List.

Bottom line is ignore my initial opinion on anything.

Reactions: UK-BILL
The twins get a lot of flak from this fanbase for how 15 ended but the fact remains they were the starting backcourt on 2 UK Final 4 teams and there aren't many players in UK history that can say that. I often go back and watch those shots Aaron hit in 14:

Nance: This is the point where he always hits it......OOOHH! Aaron Harrison beyond belief!

Short is I love those dudes.

Last edited:
Really enjoying the TBT kates, not gonna complain about a little bonus basketball in July. Sure, it's a little ugly at times, but there are also a lot of great flurries and sequences, and the teams are playing hard/legit ball. Our guys are largely out of shape, but getting by with talent so far.

Sestina is a baller, dude is basically a legit 3 these days and in fantastic shape. Grady and Andrew seem to be next as far as able to sustain energy. Bledsoe picks his spots and is basically unstoppable when he goes hard, but looks awful when he doesn't. Pretty cool to see how much they all enjoy feeling the love of BBN again, if only for a short period. Seeing Andrew & Aaron together is especially cool. Oh, and Kanter is a damn beast down there. Went to the first game on Friday, had a nice time.

Maybe the best thing about the TBT is the officiating, imo. They basically don't call shit unless it's so blatant they basically have to, big fan! The Elam ending is also very interesting, and it's crazy how often the leading team tightens up and allows a huge run from the other squad....The Herd went on a 14-0 run to win their previous game, and the IU team came a point short of doing the same thing last night before our game before having their little pathetic hearts broken....awe!

The timing of it all is pretty dope with the coaching transition, and letting the "Cal guys" know they're just Cats to us; always great seeing the boys back in town.

Go kate

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT