How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OJ wasn't.

The constitution calls for an IMPARTIAL jury of his peers.

Peers who voted 90% against him in the district and who voted in a prosecutor who ran on getting Trump.

Lets not even discuss the Judge whose daughter was raising millions off of it.

So HIS peers? Nope. Not at all.
I mean if you're going to the wording of the Constitution, it doesn't mention peers at all. That came from the Magna Carta. The Sixth:

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence."

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
I mean if you're going to the wording of the Constitution, it doesn't mention peers at all. That came from the Magna Carta. The Sixth:

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence."
You're the one who mentioned peers. Kinda like "wall of separation." It gets regurgitated as though it is in the actual text.

Stupidity? Stupidity is tRump making fun of anyone for infidelity with his track record.
GRZ2O9GWoAAgY5g

Yeah lots of wrong things have been done by people thats taught in history, so what?

Yes, was exactly my point about public school teachers or people like Sam “teaching” the Bible. Not sure what you’re arguing here?
Oklahoma is requiring the Bible to be taught in schools on penalty of firing. So who's going to teach it since you don't want teachers doing it?

Yeah lots of wrong things have been done by people thats taught in history, so what?

Yes, was exactly my point about public school teachers or people like Sam “teaching” the Bible. Not sure what you’re arguing here?
Why post the 10 commandments at all then? No teachers are good enough to teach them I guess right? Other than to own the libs I guess.

OJ wasn't.

The constitution calls for an IMPARTIAL jury of his peers.

Peers who voted 90% against him in the district and who voted in a prosecutor who ran on getting Trump.

Lets not even discuss the Judge whose daughter was raising millions off of it.

So HIS peers? Nope. Not at all.
Gotcha. So they should’ve moved this trial and any future Trump trials to somewhere he got 90% of the vote? That’s what we’re saying now. It has to be a place of his peers AKA a place that thinks he can do no wrong? You realize how dumb you sound?

Oklahoma is requiring the Bible to be taught in schools on penalty of firing. So who's going to teach it since you don't want teachers doing it?

Is it being taught in a historical context as it pertains to our history, US law, and role in western civilization or are teachers going to be tasked with Biblical exegesis?

I highly doubt it’s the latter…for one and most important, a high percentage of teachers wouldn’t even meet the qualifications for teaching outlined in the NT. This was my initial point to Sam with his paranoia of teachers handling the story of Lot and his daughters. Christians dont want him attempting to tackle that no more than he does.

Is it being taught in a historical context as it pertains to our history, US law, and role in western civilization or are teachers going to be tasked with Biblical exegesis?

I highly doubt it’s the latter…for one and most important, a high percentage of teachers wouldn’t even meet the qualifications for teaching outlined in the NT. This was my initial point to Sam with his paranoia of teachers handling the story of Lot and his daughters. Christians dont want him attempting to tackle that no more than he does.
Check it for yourself. Not exactly neutral language.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT