POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just hope republicans are dusting off law books across the country figuring out ways to strictly enforce state laws

Never in thousands of millions of years will republicans do anything but write a strongly worded letter.

I’m here for when Hussein gives sammyd, sammyshin, and Dion get the talking points on how replacing Biden has always been done this way.

For our democracy, we have to appoint our nominee.

They’re either all incredible actors, or just truly stupid people.

They’ve been watching Biden as long as you have…

And this is why we are in the shape we are as a country. People like you would rather import inane, destructive California policies across the country rather than have a guy in office who implements practical common sense policies that benefit this country. All in the name of orange man bad TDS.
Nothing to do with orange man bad TDS. And I’m not saying Newsome would be perfect. But he’s better than Trump. Trump botched the handling of the pandemic and was a disaster throughout his term in lots of ways. He failed on the biggest stage when faced with a crisis and you’re ready to put him back into office. Again Biden or newsome aren’t perfect but I’m not voting in the guy that wants to install the “Project 2025” doctrine and dismantle the Goverment like you morons want to do.

I just hope republicans are dusting off law books across the country figuring out ways to strictly enforce state laws (if any) that require the candidate chosen by the people to be on the ballot, not the candidate chosen by the DNC because they don’t like who the people picked.

My biggest surprise last night is the panel on CNN seemed surprised by this performance. Yes they’re all pathological liars, but they seemed genuinely surprised by the incompetence of Joe Biden we’ve been warning them about for months. They’re either all incredible actors, or just truly stupid people.
Well they have seen “jacked up Joe” show up for SOTU addresses and other past events and at least appear slightly more fit. Just adds more to my suspicion last night was at least partially set up to initiate the plans for replacement. One could argue the approach of putting Biden through a week of intense debate preparation was counterproductive. He looked exhausted from the moment he hobbled on to the stage. Maybe that was their intention.

Nothing to do with orange man bad TDS. And I’m not saying Newsome would be perfect. But he’s better than Trump. Trump botched the handling of the pandemic and was a disaster throughout his term in lots of ways. He failed on the biggest stage when faced with a crisis and you’re ready to put him back into office. Again Biden or newsome aren’t perfect but I’m not voting in the guy that wants to install the “Project 2025” doctrine and dismantle the Goverment like you morons want to do.
Yeah and Newsome was just awesome in handling the pandemic. Grief.

It wouldn’t take one hand to count how many of our elected officials handled Covid well.

Yeah, we are the morons. Definitely not you who wants our country to be governed like Cali has been under newsome. F’n idiot.

This has to be one of the saddest things I’ve seen. The man has no idea what’s going on. We’re supposed to believe he received more votes than any President in history. Obama is fundamentally changing the U.S. just like he promised. Four more years of this and we’re done as a nation, if we’re not already.
Couple thoughts on this video/last night:

1) This is how you talk to a two year old or your new puppy when they pee in the correct spot.
2) Jill Biden is an absolutely awful person who will do anything to have any modicum of power/fame. Shame on her.
3) I don’t feel bad for Joe. Yes, I hate seeing anyone go into mental decline like he is, but the man is an absolutely awful person who has sold out his country for money.
4) If this is the best Joe could do after a week solid of training while hiding out from the world, can you imagine how he would be getting one of those emergency calls at 3AM?

Newsome has been a TOTAL disaster for California and no reasonable person should even consider him.

Yeah and Newsome was just awesome in handling the pandemic. Grief.

It wouldn’t take one hand to count how many of our elected officials handled Covid well.

Yeah, we are the morons. Definitely not you who wants our country to be governed like Cali has been under newsome. F’n idiot.
Didnt DeSantis DESTROY gavin with a one liner during their debate?

Oh yeah!! Wasnt it newsome's father in law moving to florida or something?

Hillary will try to get appointed as candidate.

You heard it here first.
Been thinking this for awhile now. Do not think Michelle Obama has any interest or willingness to run and it’s going to be very difficult to get Harris to step aside for another privileged white man like a Newsom to run. Do think she would step aside for Hilary (probably scared to get whacked if she doesn’t). Legally, the Dems have a mess on their hands but will do anything to win. These are not stupid people. They will or already have something up their sleeves.

1000% increase. Looking at people like you, shins....

Been thinking this for awhile now. Do not think Michelle Obama has any interest or willingness to run and it’s going to be very difficult to get Harris to step aside for another privileged white man like a Newsom to run. Do think she would step aside for Hilary (probably scared to get whacked if she doesn’t). Legally, the Dems have a mess on their hands but will do anything to win. These are not stupid people. They will or already have something up their sleeves.
They are in a box. They cannot remove Harris. That would crater their black support. So their only hope is if she steps aside....and that is going to take TONS of money to buy her off. Doable. But I think her ego, especially after 4 years of being trashed in the media, will kick in and she will fight for the job.

Reactions: Lost In FL

So an aging relative of mine said she asked her Dr. directly if the Covid shot is causing blood shots. She's a Democrat that bought all the lies, by the way.

He looked her straight in the eyes and said "we've always had blood clots but they are at a level unseen right now and every one I've treated checked the box that they've had the shots and boosters".

Last edited:
Jill Biden’s daughter wrote about Joe Biden taking showers with her at an inappropriate age. Jill Biden’s drug addict degenerate stepson that isn’t a whole lot younger than her (though I think the babysitter claims may have been debunked) had Joe in his phone as pedo Pete, and she likely cheated on her first husband with Joe Biden.

Let’s not pretend elder abuse of a guy who’s been shamelessly grifting off taxpayers and committing treason for decades even ranks on the top five reasons she’s a horrible person.

It’s so infuriating to see these same people who shit all over Trump for his handling of Covid (which is a fair criticism), excuse the bureaucratic lifers like Fauci and the far left state politicians like Newsom who were actually responsible for most of the major shutdown decisions and forced vaccines (along with the other insane mandates/policies).

“But it was a new deadly virus so gotta cut them some slack, you see”.

Yeah, everybody but Trump.

Jill Biden’s daughter wrote about Joe Biden taking showers with her at an inappropriate age. Jill Biden’s drug addict degenerate stepson that isn’t a whole lot younger than her (though I think the babysitter claims may have been debunked) had Joe in his phone as pedo Pete, and she likely cheated on her first husband with Joe Biden.

Let’s not pretend elder abuse of a guy who’s been shamelessly grifting off taxpayers and committing treason for decades even ranks on the top five reasons she’s a horrible person.
Jill Biden makes Glen Campbell's wife look as if she were compassionate lol.

Reactions: sefus12 and blubo
Smart people knew 4 years ago a vote for Biden is a vote for an anonymous group of people with Marxist ideals and intentions. Coordinated by Barry Obama. Do not feel sorry for that corrupt, stupid, evil POS who has grifted his way thru life for 50 years doing nothing positive for the American people.

In defense of the Village Genius he apparently lives quite well with the reduced blood flow to his brain, according to his posts on here. His close advisors say he is sharp and they can’t keep up with him.

GRKOKjxWwAAEu7Z

Great post on X from Bill Ackman......

From his post:

"A favored technique of some of the most evil leaders in history was to mislead the people by constantly repeating the Big Lie.

The Big Lie is so audacious that people accept it as truth because it is repeated so often that how can it be that something so important and material could be an outright falsehood?

In this case the Big Lie was our president’s fitness for office, let alone a second term. "

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT