How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
415DE5lJz1L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

i don’t want to see biden replaced with anyone. i think whoever the replacement might be would re-energize the leftist base.

Yep, Michelle was my fear 6 months ago. Not because she has any sort of ability to be a president. But she will get the black vote, the woman vote, and the sympathy vote. They will run a campaign for her that's basically "Let's give her a shot, she deserves it, and if you don't support her, you're a racist and a mysogonist"

It would be like putting the special needs kid on the ballot of the 4th grade election.. That kid's not losing lol.

i wonder who will be the first to bring up the 25th amendment?
The Dems. Last night was a set up not to get Trump but to get Biden. They know they look like fools trying to get Trump and lose votes everyday because of it. The New York judge is a nut job and if convecyed it will all be appealed and in time trown out. The Dems want to run Michelle Obama who is anyone but Biden.

sam, it's pretty easy to rack up that many fuel points quickly, when groceries are 21 percent higher than they were 3 1/2 years ago...
Gee I wonder what happened during that time that caused inflation and extreme price gouging from Kroger and the other couple of grocery chains? But hey I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to stop collecting record profits because Trump asks nicely right? Target, McDonalds, etc. have started dropping prices some because they can’t keep gouging forever though. Does Biden get credit for those price drops too?

• Haha
Reactions: cat_chaser
This board is hilarious. That debate isn’t causing people to change their vote. Half the country is voting Biden and the other half worships Trump. The people who claim to be undecided are either stupid or lying. It’s the same shitty candidates as last time. One was a catastrophe when faced with a global pandemic and the other is old but cleaned up Dear Leaders mess and at least has things moving forward in a positive way economically. Not perfect but still a better option. Trump was always going to win this election though. Nothing changed last night. It’s not like either one of them are good debaters.

Only the Democratic Party would be dumb enough to leave Newsome sitting on the bench when he’s the best option to beat Trump. It’s like Cal not starting Reed and Rob.

This board is hilarious. That debate isn’t causing people to change their vote. Half the country is voting Biden and the other half worships Trump. The people who claim to be undecided are either stupid or lying. It’s the same shitty candidates as last time. One was a catastrophe when faced with a global pandemic and the other is old but cleaned up Dear Leaders mess and at least has things moving forward in a positive way economically. Not perfect but still a better option. Trump was always going to win this election though. Nothing changed last night. It’s not like either one of them are good debaters.

Only the Democratic Party would be dumb enough to leave Newsome sitting on the bench when he’s the best option to beat Trump. It’s like Cal not starting Reed and Rob.

Cal is a Democrat. Just saying.

They are almost unanimously saying Newsom.... That dude has wrecked Cali worse than Biden has wrecked the US... granted he's had more time to EFF up...LOL. But it is hilarious that all their choices are worse than the other.
Newsom is a pathological liar.... You call tell he's lying by the simple fact of when his lips are moving. That said, he has his wits about him, and he's a very smooth talker. You can pretty much bet on the MSM covering for him on his dismal record of governing CA. A lot of low information voters would certainly pull the lever for him.

The only liability Newsom has is being a straight white guy. That's seriously a major handicap in Democratic circles.

It really is breathtaking how quickly the Dem establishment, the self proclaimed protectors of democracy, have very openly moved to a position of ignoring and throwing out the results from all of their primary elections.

I just hope republicans are dusting off law books across the country figuring out ways to strictly enforce state laws (if any) that require the candidate chosen by the people to be on the ballot, not the candidate chosen by the DNC because they don’t like who the people picked.

My biggest surprise last night is the panel on CNN seemed surprised by this performance. Yes they’re all pathological liars, but they seemed genuinely surprised by the incompetence of Joe Biden we’ve been warning them about for months. They’re either all incredible actors, or just truly stupid people.

Reactions: WTF Cat and blubo
Newsom is a pathological liar.... You call tell he's lying by the simple fact of when his lips are moving. That said, he has his wits about him, and he's a very smooth talker. You can pretty much bet on the MSM covering for him on his dismal record of governing CA. A lot of low information voters would certainly pull the lever for him.

The only liability Newsom has is being a straight white guy. That's seriously a major handicap in Democratic circles.
Newsome might beat Trump and would actually give him a run for his money. Lots of people would pull the lever for him including me. Dude checks a lot of boxes and has charisma that Biden clearly doesn’t have. Would be a great choice and alternative to the BS these two bums give us. Most of this country is sick of these two being our option.

• Haha
Reactions: barbourfor3
Gee I wonder what happened during that time that caused inflation and extreme price gouging from Kroger and the other couple of grocery chains? But hey I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to stop collecting record profits because Trump asks nicely right? Target, McDonalds, etc. have started dropping prices some because they can’t keep gouging forever though. Does Biden get credit for those price drops too?
Sure, Biden gets credit for all those massive price drops. HE SAVED US. Him and his photographer memory.

Trump debates well when the topics are specific. It got off track last night due to the subject matter and Biden's inability to handle his lack of brain matter.

And no, we don't need a 3rd option. Why do people always say that? If there was a good 3rd option, then they would have been on the stage last night in one of the two spots. And why do we need someone else vs the person who will get us turned around? His pre-covid numbers for our economy speaks volumes, and we were #1 on the global stage.

Both Trump and Biden are lucky Kennedy was not part of the debate. For Trump, it meant Biden was required to talk more and not just stare off into space with his mouth open. For Biden, it meant that liberals did not see there was a potential option.

Does Vegas have odds regarding weather M Obama is our next president?

Reactions: parrott
Trump did nothing special thats for sure. At least this time he let senile biden ramble on which he didn't do last time. Hopefully that shows some semblance of him finally listening to someone about strategy instead of just giving in to impulses.

Hopefully he can stick with it but hes just as likely to start raging about the normal stuff next time

The best path to victory imo is the non zealous dems just stay home.

Going to be interesting to see if biden is the nominee.

Here is the thing demonstrating how crazy this country is right now. Over 35% of people polled said Biden won the debate. The looney left is entrenched and has no objectivity.

He sucks up to Trump. It's clear that he's just bandwagoning on Trump's coattails and thinks he's the heir apparent to that movement. It won't happen. Some of the same people I see excited here about Vivek were also so excited to see Daniel Cameron win the GOP primary where I was telling folks here Cameron would make a terrible general election candidate (which was proven right).
Nobody comes off worse than Kamala, and she's a nasty, vindictive debater. Vivek would eat her for lunch.

Reactions: dukesince91
And now you hate him and his supporters because of his Ukraine stance. It’s fine. You’re allowed to change your mind. Just don’t lump him in with Biden’s mental capacity (which I’ll take at your word that you didn’t, although it definitely appeared that way).
What stance is that? The one where he'll consider aid to Ukraine as an interest-free loan that may or may not need to be paid back?

Have you fooled yourself into believing you are voting for Biden? You know that is not true, right? Anyone who watched last night and believes Biden is President is just as whacked as Biden.

Yeah I was thinking that's who was standing by that picture or painting but wasn't 100% sure. So it's looks like by that picture it's Gaetz Vivek or Burgum.

The good news is it doesn't appear that Tim Scott was there. Trump/Vivek Trump/Gaetz (the most unlikely one IMO) or Trump/Burgum is the 24 ticket.

Was Vance there?
Gaetz? LMAO.

Here is the thing demonstrating how crazy this country is right now. Over 35% of people polled said Biden won the debate. The looney left is entrenched and has no objectivity.

I think there is a strong argument to be made that Trump lost the debate. Not based on performance of the candidates, but because Trump will now likely be running against a semi-mentally competent opponent who can pretend they don’t support the Biden admin border policies.

If democrats were smart (assuming they can get a new candidate on all the state ballots), they’d blame border czar Kamala for everything going wrong at the border and use that as the reason to put up the rich white man born into his privileged family, Gavin newsom, they all truly want.

Anyone on this board would kill Newsom because we don't buy his snake oil. Just pull up some Ross Perot boards and show Cali's economic numbers and ask Newsom to explain their billions and billions in the hole.

i wonder who will be the first to bring up the 25th amendment?
That is the real conundrum for them, isn't it!??! On the one hand, they are saying he is unfit for the job and needs to drop out of the campaign. On the other hand, they are saying he is NOT unfit and sharp as a tack, and fully capable of being president.

Which is it? It ain't both!!

Reactions: blubo
They are almost unanimously saying Newsom.... That dude has wrecked Cali worse than Biden has wrecked the US... granted he's had more time to EFF up...LOL. But it is hilarious that all their choices are worse than the other.
I think we should throw garbage back to them and say stupid shit like ... Kamala should run, she punches all the tickets and would be the biggest challenge to Trump. Or Bernie. Or Hitlary...

It’s the same shitty candidates as last time. One was a catastrophe when faced with a global pandemic and the other is old but cleaned up Dear Leaders mess and at least has things moving forward in a positive way economically.
I thought I could never be more sympathetic for someone who has lost their marbles than last night, but then I read this.

Sure, Biden gets credit for all those massive price drops. HE SAVED US. Him and his photographer memory.
Just pointing out that when a couple places drop prices that we don’t give the president credit. So hopefully you have the same standard when Trump comes back into office. My whole thing is these companies are going to absolutely gouge us for as long as they can and then they’ll drop prices just a little bit but they’re never going down to pre Covid prices. They’re making way too much profit.

Newsome might beat Trump and would actually give him a run for his money. Lots of people would pull the lever for him including me. Dude checks a lot of boxes and has charisma that Biden clearly doesn’t have. Would be a great choice and alternative to the BS these two bums give us. Most of this country is sick of these two being our option.
And this is why we are in the shape we are as a country. People like you would rather import inane, destructive California policies across the country rather than have a guy in office who implements practical common sense policies that benefit this country. All in the name of orange man bad TDS.

Newsome is the absolute worst kind of politician. He's run California into the ground too, been up for recall twice in a state full of democrats, but San Fran and LA keep him in office

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT