POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was telling my mom today that we've got one guy who's a convicted felon and the other has a dumbass for a son.

I know this thread is on cloud nine over Hunter and somewhere in your minds you actually think Joe Biden will be roped into this and he'll lose the election because of Hunter being on drugs and something about his laptop...but that's not going to happen. If Trump goes after Hunter during a debate or begins spouting off random laptop conspiracies, he's going to sound like a nut to America and Biden will just say something about leaving his family out of this debate and that will garner a bit of sympathy. But I get it - we're all supposed to hate the kids of presidents now and want the absolute worst for them. I'm just saying, it won't play well in a debate.

You are losers celebrating your racist losing. Hope a tornado hits the trailer park you're gathering in.

Yeah, it's a Klan rally.
GPaGOWhWAAA2ICV

How do you figure? Birth has always been the moment of conveyance of rights. It’s a birth certificate, not a conception certificate.

Well established that when the 14th was ratified in 1868, the word “person” had settled public meaning that included children in the womb.

It’s a denial of equal protection under the laws, which again, you combat (not a bad thing at all) regularly on here.

I was telling my mom today that we've got one guy who's a convicted felon and the other has a dumbass for a son.

I know this thread is on cloud nine over Hunter and somewhere in your minds you actually think Joe Biden will be roped into this and he'll lose the election because of Hunter being on drugs and something about his laptop...but that's not going to happen. If Trump goes after Hunter during a debate or begins spouting off random laptop conspiracies, he's going to sound like a nut to America and Biden will just say something about leaving his family out of this debate and that will garner a bit of sympathy. But I get it - we're all supposed to hate the kids of presidents now and want the absolute worst for them. I'm just saying, it won't play well in a debate.

You realize Biden crapped his pants on stage today in front of the whole world, right?

You realize Biden crapped his pants on stage today in front of the whole world, right?
Did he really crap his pants? Damn.

You realize Trump once said the British were attacking our airports during the Revolutionary War, right?

We've been through this before (in general, not you and me). Both men say and do dumb shit and both men need to step aside. And in the last debate, despite what this thread believes, Biden held his own and it was Trump who looked unprepared and chaotic, relentlessly interrupting his opponent and trying to spar with the moderator as if that's what the country wanted to watch. That became known as one of the most embarrassing displays of politics in recent memory...and it involved Donald.

Both suck, man. Can't make it any clearer than that but there's gotta be a winner.

As far as policies go, they don't BOTH suck. Trump was a highly effective POTUS. Even in the face of constant harrassment by the pearl-clutchers.

Biden? not so much...

But, the left is free to vote for a walking root vegetable if they want to, and all because Trump hurt their feelings. The far left vote like children...

Thank God for them (the left), Uncle Merrick was there to put a band-aid on their "boo boo" and tell them it's going to be okay.

Last edited:
Did you see the part where his wife had to step in and lead him off the stage without greeting the vets and troops as planned, and when he repeatedly tried to sit in a chair when everybody else was standing?

Both are on video.
Yes. Why? I mean I was specifically talking about a part of his speech, not all of his behaviors.

Fetal homicide is just what the inventors of the law decided to name it. Murderers of pregnant women aren't subject to two murder charges in jurisdictions without such a Bandaid fetal law. Just one.

Talk about being stuck in 19th century science. Wow. You are confusing the lack of medical understanding with actual personage. The common law was likewise scientifically backwards, but as it advanced, so did our understanding. You just haven’t caught up.

Exactly. There are all sorts of patched-on stuff y'all have come up with for specific cases. That, again, wouldn't be needed if fetuses were already considered babies. The act you reference here specifically recognizing fetuses as a "legal victim" if, and only if, they are injured or killed during the commission of one of the listed crimes. If they were already legal persons with rights from conception that never would've been needed.

You are just making crap up again. The common law did not recognize the murder of an in utero person, because science could not determine causation related to the death, not because the child was not a person. You have to go back centuries to find your claimed perspective and, even then, life was defined well before viability. Science changed our understanding. You just have not caught up.

As far as policies go, they don't BOTH suck. Trump was a highly effective POTUS. Even in the face of constant harrassment by the pearl-clutchers.

Biden? not so much...

But, the left is free to vote for a walking root vegetable if they want to, and all because Trump hurt their feelings. The far left vote like children...

Thank God for them (the left), Uncle Merrick was there to put a band-aid on their "boo boo" and tell them it's going to be okay.

I have said this before, but can you imagine if the media/press went after Biden like it went after Trump? He not only would not run for reelection, he could not run.

I have said this before, but can you imagine if the media/press went after Biden like it went after Trump? He not only would not run for reelection, he could not run.
Can you imagine if they just reported fairly, and acted like journalists, let alone act like they do with Trump. Or even just not actively protect him.

He’d either have to drop out, or run and lose in a Reaganesque landslide.

Not sure. Never got too excited about her, something about her personality came across as unlikeable to me.

That being said she was victim of a sham election as well.
She was insanely popular as a news woman before she entered politics. She has high name recognition and had a high favorable opinion until the media started to burn her. I think the polls are due to pro Mccain pubs who refuse to lose control of pub party in Arizona. They'd rather lose the race than lose the party money.

You bought the narrative just like they wanted. When they drew this up they were asked..."what kind of dumbass would buy all this shit?".... I give you Nightwish84. Enjoy the Biden economy you ill-informed human.

Did he really crap his pants? Damn.

You realize Trump once said the British were attacking our airports during the Revolutionary War, right?

We've been through this before (in general, not you and me). Both men say and do dumb shit and both men need to step aside. And in the last debate, despite what this thread believes, Biden held his own and it was Trump who looked unprepared and chaotic, relentlessly interrupting his opponent and trying to spar with the moderator as if that's what the country wanted to watch. That became known as one of the most embarrassing displays of politics in recent memory...and it involved Donald.

Both suck, man. Can't make it any clearer than that but there's gotta be a winner.
How about this... You realize that Biden was getting 10% of his sons business deals with foreign governments right? So when we bring up Hunter it isn't just because he was on crack and getting his sister in law on crack or showering with 15 yo niece.... We are bringing it up because we feel that several foreign governments may have undo sway on our foreign policy because our presidents son is a crack head.

It only does where specific fetal homicide laws have been passed as fetuses are explicitly NOT covered by regular homicide. If fetuses were babies they’d already be covered and such a thing as ‘fetal homicide’ wouldn’t need to exist. Your example destroys your own argument.

🥱

Reactions: Lost In FL
Only time I put one on now is if I'm sick/coughing in Drs office. That's a fact not Virtue Signaling. I was nasty as hell in February. Coughing out sh** like I had Ebola. You're an asshole if you think that's ok to spray out at people around you.

Stay home, you fat slob. Coughing? You go to a doctor's office?

Cowardly, craven, and 'wasting precious medical resources', as you yourself would say, Coronabro.

Well established that when the 14th was ratified in 1868, the word “person” had settled public meaning that included children in the womb.

It’s a denial of equal protection under the laws, which again, you combat (not a bad thing at all) regularly on here.
Well established by whom? Certainly not the law.

How about this... You realize that Biden was getting 10% of his sons business deals with foreign governments right? So when we bring up Hunter it isn't just because he was on crack and getting his sister in law on crack or showering with 15 yo niece.... We are bringing it up because we feel that several foreign governments may have undo sway on our foreign policy because our presidents son is a crack head.
Media great if a Democrat in office. If or when Biden loses, I bet lots more crap about the crime family is finally reported.

It only does where specific fetal homicide laws have been passed as fetuses are explicitly NOT covered by regular homicide. If fetuses were babies they’d already be covered and such a thing as ‘fetal homicide’ wouldn’t need to exist. Your example destroys your own argument.

I suppose you also agree the only reason congress passed the Electoral Count Reform Act of 2022 is because the laws governing electoral count procedures were ambiguous, and the ECRA did change the law? Similar to your stance that fetal homicide laws exist because babies aren’t protected otherwise?

Or is it possible babies do have rights, and fetal homicide laws exist just to clarify blood thirsty liberals can’t murder babies, and there’s no interpretation of the law that should allow them to?

Stay home, you fat slob. Coughing? You go to a doctor's office?

Cowardly, craven, and 'wasting precious medical resources', as you yourself would say, Coronabro.
I'm not the fool that doesn't believe in doctors, modern medicine and science. You are the brainless fool that needs to stay your ass at home next time you have pneumonia, cancer or a stroke. Can't trust the doctors right?
They will just report your death as Covid anyway. 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT