POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not the fool that doesn't believe in doctors, modern medicine and science. You are the brainless fool that needs to stay your ass at home next time you have pneumonia, cancer or a stroke. Can't trust the doctors right?
They will just report your death as Covid anyway. 🤡
You don't believe in "doctors". You believed in Fauci who was engaging in politics.

You chose your side. "Science". LMAO

Can you imagine if they just reported fairly, and acted like journalists, let alone act like they do with Trump. Or even just not actively protect him.

He’d either have to drop out, or run and lose in a Reaganesque landslide.
This.

If the media was 50/50, the country would be totally different. Shoot, 75/25 would be a vast improvement.

You don't believe in "doctors". You believed in Fauci who was engaging in politics.

Exactly, his Science! and "facts" are only when they are in accordance with what he wants to believe. He's brainwashed and will never get it: proves it here daily with his myriad of links and dogged irrationality.

Lotta doctors besides Fauci in the AMA. 😂
AMA....

Yale....

Johns Hopkins....

Mayo Clinic....

But you do you buddy. It's a free country. (unless you are a victim of rape/incest and then the Republican government controls your body).

You just keep following the advice of Dr. Meme and Dr. X.

They don't keep you from getting Covid...but lessen the severity and keep you from serious illness if you are older or have underlying conditions. That is a science based fact.
Derp...

Lol yes that's definitely what happens. Even the most obvious hired gun fauci said even that (assuming it's true at all) only lasts for a few weeks.

Nothing quite like incurring the risk of potentially side effects to acquire the exact same protection you get from natural immunity all to avoid a sniffle turning to a cough.

Of course if you're old or infirm, it might be a good idea. Otherwise the above is just the facts.

Because a fetus isn't a baby. The mother exists already as an individual entity with rights. She has control over what to do with herself. When a fetus is birthed and becomes its own individual person then legal rights are conferred onto it and it gains status equal to the pre-existing mother's. Not before when it is attached and part of the mother.

The sad part is that your demented mind believes what you posted. You're a sick dipshit.

Reactions: Lost In FL
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'CALM DOWN υπίE TRUMP HATER 1 FOUND YOUR BINKY'

Great
Hey friends! Would you like to read an absolutely thunderous beat down of every asshole who voted for Biden? You’re in luck!
Great thread. Think Sacks went a bit too easy on the Ukraine part, especially how freaking corrupt Ukraine is and why we keep sending untold billions there way w/out accounting for how its spent, but I don’t see how anyone with a lick of common sense can read that and not come to the exact same conclusion he did.

Jill Biden is an elder abuser and should be ashamed for what she is doing to her sick husband. She must be banging some secret service dude when Joe is getting fed his pudding, and loves this lifestyle, because it's all one big show.

How about this... You realize that Biden was getting 10% of his sons business deals with foreign governments right? So when we bring up Hunter it isn't just because he was on crack and getting his sister in law on crack or showering with 15 yo niece.... We are bringing it up because we feel that several foreign governments may have undo sway on our foreign policy because our presidents son is a crack head.
They do their damndest to try and separate the two individuals and ask us why we even give a shit about Hunter Biden because he's just an ordinary citizen. They seem to think all we care about is his being a crackhead and all his crack induced shenanigans. No, those are just fun to laugh at for its absurdity. The real reason we give a shit about Hunter Biden is all the Shady deals, the couple hundred shell companies and couple hundred bank accounts that five Biden family members all have a part of, collecting millions upon millions from who knows where, but producing nothing tangible. And he literally broke the law with the gun thing so he needs to be duly prosecuted for it. Which he is, but will still hold zero accountability after his daddy pardons him.

I chose to side with those who stood to lose everything they ever worked for by speaking out. The ones who weren't profiting. The ones who were saying "This goes against everything I've ever learned". The ones the people who WERE profiting tried to silence. Those are the ones I tend to trust most.

I chose to side with those who stood to lose everything they ever worked for by speaking out. The ones who weren't profiting. The ones who were saying "This goes against everything I've ever learned". The ones the people who WERE profiting tried to silence. Those are the ones I tend to trust most.
That is where you and this whole MAGA nonsense are sadly mistaken. You all are nothing more than a fattened pig being readied for the slaughter thru lies.
There is a whole commercial industry now built on the gullible and those prone to conspiracy theories. They use social media to get your devotion and $$$$. Trump is the king of this. Fox and other right wing outlets have benefited from this as well.
Trump super hero cards, gold shoes, red hats, FJB flags, and 60 dollar Bibles are just the tip of the iceberg.
Don't listen to the doctors.
Don't listen to the scientists.
Don't listen to the educators.
Don't listen to the courts.
They are ALL out to get you.
Listen to my podcast, buy my flag, watch my show, and click my link, send 5 dollars and we will protect you from Fauci. I'm the ONLY one you can trust.
Gullible fools.

Watch what they say under oath.

What they text in private...

The facts and science are decidedly against him.

These people can't even admit it now. The same is true for the rest of their bunk ideology in its entirety. There's a reason why they are what they are; having the un-Meidas touch, everything goes to chit like this administration is proving, the 40% of electorate who can't get beyond their own prejudice and arrogance to admit they were wrong and vote differently this nov

Jill Biden is an elder abuser and should be ashamed for what she is doing to her sick husband. She must be banging some secret service dude when Joe is getting fed his pudding, and loves this lifestyle, because it's all one big show.
Would argue that she may be the worst of them all which is saying something because that is one F'd up family.

The entire idea of 'white' and 'black'. Are 'white' people actually white? Do they all have unifying cultural features to justify their grouping? From Britain to Poland to Italy to Russia? Are Black people actually black? Does a Black man from Oakland, an Ethiopian, and a dark-skinned Brazilian all have shared culture justifying their grouping? No, they're just racist designations made up by those with power to discriminate against those without power.
GPaHHG3XUAAxghY

The fetus is an unborn person under the 14th from the moment of conception. Any state not providing protection for this class is violating their constitutional rights.

As someone who is very vocal in his support of the disenfranchised and disfavored classes of the world, I’m curious why you don’t in this situation. Is there a class more susceptible to violence and at danger than this? Unable to defend itself or even speak for itself.

How can any sane country consider rights enjoyed by its citizens to foreign nationals (even those considered enemies) for illegally crossing its border but deny a child moments away from birth even the right to be alive?
Abortion is murder

Very, very simple answer.

Liberal women are the absolute worst. The damage they’ve done to our society (and countless kids, unfortunately) can’t be measured.
And what's even more befuddling is that liberal women's adherence to trans ideology is literally erasing everything that women are. It's like they are helping to build the gallows that they're going to be hung on. Insane.

True story: a client of mine, a healthcare coordinator of a large vet emergency clinic, toured the office with an OSHA inspector. When the inspector saw Pride posters in several examination rooms, she was instructed to remove them. She did so. Very soon afterwards, she was surrounded by her co-workers (most of who are Gen Zers, very liberal, etc.) and confronted. A few reported her to HR as a bigot against gay people. Her 'only' defense was that the OSHA rep required her to remove the posters. None of her co-workers listened but confronted and harassed her to the extent that she left work that day and told HR that, until the toxic environment is cleaned up, she will not return to work. All these 'tolerant' Lefties sure seem to be intolerant of anything that doesn't conform to their worldview.

Lotta doctors besides Fauci in the AMA. 😂
AMA....

Yale....

Johns Hopkins....

Mayo Clinic....

But you do you buddy. It's a free country. (unless you are a victim of rape/incest and then the Republican government controls your body).

You just keep following the advice of Dr. Meme and Dr. X.
It is amazing to this day that people, primarily the Democrats and leftists, between 2020-21 that were wrong about COVID keep doubling down to everyone else about how they didn't say the things they said about COVID and didn't have a totalitarian view of government in regards to the pandemic.

Jacumba, CA quickly has become a national embarrassment.

A group of illegals from Columbia just crossed and climbed the wall in Jacumba. They asked "are we in Texas or Phoenix?" They were told they were in California.

A group of Chinese were just loaded into a van for processing and there was dust in the back window. They wrote on the window "Illegal alien Uber."

Busloads of migrants being let out at bus stops all around San Diego to "figure out their next move,"

We are a J-O-K-E.

Last edited:

Liberal women are the absolute worst. The damage they’ve done to our society (and countless kids, unfortunately) can’t be measured.
Social psychologist Jonathan Haidt has studied this for almost two decades. Liberal girls suffer more from depression and anxiety than any other group. Second is liberal boys.

Here's an example
Haidt and political spectrum

She edits words she finds offensive 😐
so it is an individual thing? thanks. I honestly didn't know.

Just as sad is how the women in that picture are getting hosed. The fix was in, yet they have to act like this is normal. They worked so hard and had no chance to win because a dude with a penis was in the competition. It is degrading to them

Social psychologist Jonathan Haidt has studied this for almost two decades. Liberal girls suffer more from depression and anxiety than any other group. Second is liberal boys.

Here's an example
Haidt and political spectrum

I think the cause and effect are backwards. Depressed and miserable people naturally gravitate to the left. Like the salmon of Capistrano.

(anyone have the lastest issue of Rhode Island Sluts?)

It's all planned. Biden WILL be convicted but won't do jail time and will barely have his wrist slapped. Then scumocrats can say "see! Everyone is treated equal!!"

If he does get off, he'll be one of the 1% that get off on Federal charges like this one. 99% are found guilty according to past data.

I guess no charges on tax evasion

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT