POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a previous user of pharmaceutical grade stimulants, I think Biden's tolerance level has exceeded non-lethal doses...
There is supposedly a drug that aids mental capacity for elderly people but it loses effectiveness with each use. I agree with you that they've used it too much and now it and the Adderall just aren't enough anymore.

Biden was elected because he wasn’t Donald Trump and now Trump will be elected because he can form coherent sentences. America’s race to shit continues,

Really hate this line of thinking. Dems voted for Biden because he wasn't Trump. We're voting for Trump because he actually did a shit ton of good. If you want to say that we're misguided on what "good" is, fine. But don't lump us in with that voting style. I have no problems with 4 years of Trump.

Really hate this line of thinking. Dems voted for Biden because he wasn't Trump. We're voting for Trump because he actually did a shit ton of good. If you want to say that we're misguided on what "good" is, fine. But don't lump us in with that voting style. I have no problems with 4 years of Trump.

Yea but we already know how pundits are going to vote. I’m not talking about pundits, I’m talking about people who decide elections

Props to you for actually posting after that debacle for your guy. Just shows how stupid you are.

Even your commie brethren on pmsdnctv said biden needs to resign. Hahahahaha! Dude was crying. Red eyed crying.

****ing George Washington is crying…America gets to choose between a corrupt felon and a dementia patient. Get up America

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
What happens when you don't have age limits. Embarrasing. This should be the biggest evidence we have. For imposing age limits for political positions.

Going to keep asking this.. but what exactly did Trump show you tonight that suggested he was too old to do this job?

Too much of a bully? Too much of not "your" policies (not you specifically, per se)? That's fine.

But this whole talking point of "Oh man, these guys are too old!" needs to stop. Tonight proved there is only one candidate not mentally fit to do the job, no matter how hard the left wants to try and say it's both.

Going to keep asking this.. but what exactly did Trump show you tonight that suggested he was too old to do this job?

Too much of a bully? Too much of not "your" policies (not you specifically, per se)? That's fine.

This whole talking point of "Oh man, these guys are too old!" needs to stop. Tonight proved there is only one candidate not mentally fit to do the job, no matter how hard the left wants to try and say it's both.
Huh? I was talking about Joe Biden.

What happens when you don't have age limits. Embarrasing. This should be the biggest evidence we have. For imposing age limits for political positions.
No, it’s what happens when a political party is more concerned with itself than the nation.
The Democrats went out of their way to prevent Kennedy from running as a Democrat in the primary.

its-over-over.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT