How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GPaHHG3XUAAxghY
That’s a hell of a find ATXC, I’ll bet dion the Socrates of the paddock ends todays class with on Monday we are going to discuss a wooden chair. Be prepared to bring in your theories of why or why not. The chair made into its current form was once a living organism so is it still alive ? It still exists only in a different shape, that’s all for today !

Last edited:
The job news today only proves, again, what we all know but the leftists here deny. The economy is NOT good, it is DESTROYING the middle class, and the movement to replace us with foreigners who are subservient is NOT a theory.

Wake up people and vote for someone who will seal the border and deport these people.

The facts and science are decidedly against him.

These people can't even admit it now. The same is true for the rest of their bunk ideology in its entirety. There's a reason why they are what they are; having the un-Meidas touch, everything goes to chit like this administration is proving, the 40% of electorate who can't get beyond their own prejudice and arrogance to admit they were wrong and vote differently this nov
That's what is really funny: "Believe the science!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...until it disagrees with their liberal bs... and then, of course "Its wrong".

The hypocrisy level for liberals is off the scale.

Absolutely. I think both are in poor taste but neither be criminal. It's entirely political speech which has the highest level of first amendment protection.
I hope every teenager in the USA does burnouts on every damn one of those ridiculous gay ass paintings, it’s stupid as f”ck to have them anyway 🇺🇸🍺

https://www.smh.com.au/business/the...er-tax-rate-than-workers-20191009-p52yx4.html

Thanks GoP for always making the super rich extra super rich and screwing over everyone else. Despite all the "middle class" tax cuts we've seen, the middle class tax rate has actually not budged one bit in 50 years. Because they always find a way to sneak in a new tax to make up the difference. But the tax rate for the rich has been cut in half. Time to bring back the 80% top rate of the 60s.

A new book-length study on the tax burden of the ultrarich begins with a startling finding: In 2018, for the first time in history, America's richest billionaires paid a lower effective tax rate than the working class.

"The Triumph of Injustice," by economists Emmanuel Saez and Gabriel Zucman of the University of California at Berkeley, presents a first-of-its kind analysis of Americans' effective tax rates since the 1960s. It finds that in 2018 the average effective tax rate paid by the richest 400 families in the country was 23 per cent, a full percentage point lower than the 24.2 per cent rate paid by the bottom half of American households.

In 1980, by contrast, the 400 richest had an effective tax rate of 47 per cent. In 1960, their tax rate was as high as 56 per cent.
GPaG9KVaUAAg9EJ

I still remember when gavvy bragged about being in a huge surplus. Then people pointed out they were actually in the hole.

He's really Clinton like in the way he lies without limits.

Brandon soon to speak about Democracy and Freedom today!! .......while his thugs try to jail their political rivals, raid the homes of Christians, try to ban everything, etc.
Is he going to speak about the "DuuuuhMoCrAtHy" that is 51% controls everything and ultimately leads to tyranny? or is he going to talk about a Constitutional Republic that we are supposed to be with a system of checks and balances?

I tend to think he's going to get up there and mumble a bunch of propaganda and gaslighting.

I think the cause and effect are backwards. Depressed and miserable people naturally gravitate to the left. Like the salmon of Capistrano.

(anyone have the lastest issue of Rhode Island Sluts?)
Because the left loves themselves a good "victim" angle. and people with mental disorders and dysphorias like to categorize themselves as a victim for being a socially awkward misfit.

Reactions: WTF Cat
And what's even more befuddling is that liberal women's adherence to trans ideology is literally erasing everything that women are. It's like they are helping to build the gallows that they're going to be hung on. Insane.

True story: a client of mine, a healthcare coordinator of a large vet emergency clinic, toured the office with an OSHA inspector. When the inspector saw Pride posters in several examination rooms, she was instructed to remove them. She did so. Very soon afterwards, she was surrounded by her co-workers (most of who are Gen Zers, very liberal, etc.) and confronted. A few reported her to HR as a bigot against gay people. Her 'only' defense was that the OSHA rep required her to remove the posters. None of her co-workers listened but confronted and harassed her to the extent that she left work that day and told HR that, until the toxic environment is cleaned up, she will not return to work. All these 'tolerant' Lefties sure seem to be intolerant of anything that doesn't conform to their worldview.
Why was she instructed to remove them? What rule/law?

It is amazing to this day that people, primarily the Democrats and leftists, between 2020-21 that were wrong about COVID keep doubling down to everyone else about how they didn't say the things they said about COVID and didn't have a totalitarian view of government in regards to the pandemic.
What laws are on the books today regarding Covid? What Covid laws have been passed by Congress under Biden?
Buncha Chicken Littles.

Lotta doctors besides Fauci in the AMA. 😂
AMA....

Yale....

Johns Hopkins....

Mayo Clinic....

But you do you buddy. It's a free country. (unless you are a victim of rape/incest and then the Republican government controls your body).

You just keep following the advice of Dr. Meme and Dr. X.
Follow the money, dummy.

Lotta doctors besides Fauci in the AMA. 😂
AMA....

Yale....

Johns Hopkins....

Mayo Clinic....

But you do you buddy. It's a free country. (unless you are a victim of rape/incest and then the Republican government controls your body).

You just keep following the advice of Dr. Meme and Dr. X.
Interesting that these ppl came to all these conclusions NINE YEARS before the first longitudinal study was conducted and completed.

But you do you DA

Reactions: WTF Cat
I can't believe anyone is still arguing the efficacy of the vaccines. Lmao
FTR, one of my good friends died yesterday from "sudden cancer". He 100% blamed it on the jab; all symptoms showed after Biden tried to forced many of us to take part in the experiment. His company wouldnt grant him a waiver.

I blame You "science" ppl that pushed the completely unnecessary experiment.

To ppl that pushed it ... FU!!!

As soon as that clown in drag was entered into the contest, he was the predetermined winner. You, I and everybody else knows that. especially when the pageant is held during "Pride" month.
When is "humility" month?

I have always found that to be a better virtue in a person.

Reactions: trueblujr2
I think the cause and effect are backwards. Depressed and miserable people naturally gravitate to the left. Like the salmon of Capistrano.

(anyone have the lastest issue of Rhode Island Sluts?)
In general, yeah. Distilled into their most basic forms the right is status quo defense and the left is for revolution. Conservation and change. The monarchists on the right side of the French National Assembly and the republican revolutionaries on the left. So naturally, as a general rule, those who are successful in the current iteration of society want to preserve that. And the ones who aren't, for whatever reason, want to change it.

That is where you and this whole MAGA nonsense are sadly mistaken. You all are nothing more than a fattened pig being readied for the slaughter thru lies.
There is a whole commercial industry now built on the gullible and those prone to conspiracy theories. They use social media to get your devotion and $$$$. Trump is the king of this. Fox and other right wing outlets have benefited from this as well.
Trump super hero cards, gold shoes, red hats, FJB flags, and 60 dollar Bibles are just the tip of the iceberg.
Don't listen to the doctors.
Don't listen to the scientists.
Don't listen to the educators.
Don't listen to the courts.
They are ALL out to get you.
Listen to my podcast, buy my flag, watch my show, and click my link, send 5 dollars and we will protect you from Fauci. I'm the ONLY one you can trust.
Gullible fools.

Watch what they say under oath.

What they text in private...
Projection and Blah, blah, blah

Because the left loves themselves a good "victim" angle. and people with mental disorders and dysphorias like to categorize themselves as a victim for being a socially awkward misfit.
Absolutely Hilarious. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
The very same people constantly claiming that they and Donald Trump are always the victims of President Biden, the courts, the FBI, the CIA, the Justice Dept, Big Pharma, Dr Fauci, the WHO, the NIH, the doctors, the scientists, the left wing media, Dominion ballot boxes, state election boards, anti church forces and the Democrats.
Non-stop claiming that you are the victim of those evil forces who are all in cahoots to take away your freedoms and rights....Ok pal.

Reactions: wildcatcorner
The sad part is that your demented mind believes what you posted. You're a sick dipshit.
He is an evil sick dipshit
Hence the polarization in our country. Y'all believe what you believe and we have our opinions too. If one believes a fetus is a person and so abortion is murder it's completely understandable wanting to stop it. And if one doesn't think those things then they're obviously up for debate. It's a tough topic.

That’s a hell of a find ATXC, I’ll bet dion the Socrates of the paddock ends todays class with on Monday we are going to discuss a wooden chair. Be prepared to bring in your theories of why or why not. The chair made into its current form was once a living organism so is it still alive ? It still exists only in a different shape, that’s all for today !
Of course the bayou trash has to comment on race theory. @AustinTXCat drags up multiple old posts a day and nary a peep, but challenge his Daughters of the Confederacy worldview and his jimmies get all rustled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT