How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think ive heard that before, as well

I HAVE a good book on the history/establishment & rank ineffectiveness of the early CIA
I need to pick that back up

I never knew anybody within that agency until about a year ago
Met a former CIA / Active Duty couple -

The Agency one was a coworker briefly & great fun to talk to - associated with a somewhat prominent LEX / UK basketball family

gorgeous & insanely funny - wasn't expecting that
I've heard both. It was supposedly mentioned with UFO reports but it seems that it was a little looser term back then.

0w1xxkl.jpg

I don’t think the LP convention could have ended up as a bigger disaster for the LP if they tried.

All eyes on them. Sense of legitimacy with the major party candidates showing up. A chance to provide a fresh perspective.

And they nominate a guy (who I admittedly don’t know anything about other than people reposting his old tweets) who apparently supports open borders, mutilating children and Covid shot mandates.

Just hoping while Trump was there, some of the MC wing talked some sense into him the way Vivek was able to do with things like CBDC.

Reactions: screwduke1
It’s almost 8am Eastern on this Memorial Day. I wonder how the Biden admin is planning to disrespect those men and women who gave their lives in service to our country.

Did they get all the George Floyd honor out of their system on Saturday, or will they choose to honor him today as well? Time will tell!

See previous post ... didn't see this one yet. THAT IS GOLD!! LOL.

And that is your first post critical of the left. Congrats! That is a good start ... keep going, vh. You can do it, man...
Well, I haven't called him an idiot yet. I am just asking the question if that satisfies your needs.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Wasn't it a national forest? Meaning... a US national forest?... Wouldn't flying the flag a US owned property be OK even by your section 8 standards?

I live rent free in VH's mind just like his tenants live in his apartments.
It they're your employees/contractors, don't think it legally matters where they are when you tell them not to. It was a job site.

"The crew working on a 475-foot-long bridge in Alaska’s Denali National Park was recently told that they could no longer fly the American flag from their trucks or heavy equipment, which are being used in the $207 million Federal Highway Administration project."

Last edited:

I probably don't need to elaborate on what my response would have been, if a park official told me to take my American Flag down. Pretty sure you all know how that would have unfolded...
Well, mine would’ve been the same as yours.

But apparently the guy was part of a construction crew working in the park and was pressured to take it down and told he couldn’t work unless he did.

Unicep changed his name and spins as hard as our usuals. I know he must post here.

LOL - What an absolutely disingenuous ass hat. LOL

You pointed a firearm at him dumbass.

My main takeaway is this: I wish Kyle had had better aim.
This is who this little pos really is

i think you missed the message
This message?

“Oh, and I agreed with many, many things you said, in fact, probably more than most other candidates when you’re running for president, but I still would not have voted for you, because you’re an Indian."

“The core around which the nation’s values were formed, is the WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant). We’ve never had a president, who didn’t have at least partial English ancestry.” - Ann Coulter to his face

Edit to add 'I told you so!'s:
Or maybe "Vivek has no shot at the presidency" because he can't get any meaningful support from the Republican base. Wonder why.
LOL direct quote on Vivek from one of the Iowa focus groups, "I’m not being prejudiced, guys, but I don’t like his name. I don’t like where he came from. After 9/11, I still harbor a lot of hard feelings." Just your average Republican and UK political thread poster.
Vivek will never be president. The exact people he's courting are the ones who give quotes like that. Or, more accurately, one of whom is occasionally brave enough to give a quote like that out loud while the rest look down and nod.

Last edited:
For those potentially considering the Libertarian Party for POTUS 2024, here’s your nominee:

(The one on the left in case you’re wondering…. Extra hard pass for me personally)
Great post that highlights y'all's worldview. Hate over ideology. Even if you agree with his policy positions more than Trump you'd never support him because the hate really is the ideology for y'all. All the low taxes and freedom stuff is just window dressing to cover for it. When you really get down to brass tacks hating gays is item #1 on the agenda.

Great post that highlights y'all's worldview. Hate over ideology. Even if you agree with his policy positions more than Trump you'd never support him because the hate really is the ideology for y'all. All the low taxes and freedom stuff is just window dressing to cover for it. When you really get down to brass tacks hating gays is item #1 on the agenda.
He has some policy perspectives i could support. But his views on immigration, abortion and student loan forgiveness are non-starters for me. That’s not liberty. It’s big government and handouts.

This message?

“Oh, and I agreed with many, many things you said, in fact, probably more than most other candidates when you’re running for president, but I still would not have voted for you, because you’re an Indian."

“The core around which the nation’s values were formed, is the WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant). We’ve never had a president, who didn’t have at least partial English ancestry.” - Ann Coulter to his face

Edit to add 'I told you so!'s:

Ann Coulter

1. Hates Trump, isn’t “MAGA”
2. Says things for shock value
3. Far from being the representative of white folk.
4. Is a psychopath

If she is proving your point, you have no point. You know this.

Ann Coulter

1. Hates Trump, isn’t “MAGA”
2. Says things for shock value
3. Far from being the representative of white folk.
4. Is a psychopath

If she is proving your point, you have no point. You know this.
She’s a sensationalist troll definitely. But you’re lying to yourself if you think she’s not representative. She trolls by saying the quiet part out loud. Not by making things up out of the blue. When the right looks at Vivek they do not see America.

This is absurd. I don't know anyone out to 'get' the gays as #1 item in the agenda.

Most people ARE getting very sick of drag queen story time, gender shit forced on 4 year olds, and every other day on the calendar being a trans or LGBT day or week or month of some nonsense.

And honestly, most of THAT is not even being pushed by the LGBT community, but whacko leftists, cultural Marxists, if you will.

Of which, you, Dion, are one. Pure scum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT