POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why you're talking about legislation. Biden has proven more than capable (on his OWN) of NOT protecting US Citizens by failing to deal with the border, even though he already has the laws on the books to do so.

Stop deflecting. Inflation was at 1.4 percent when Biden took office...

None of my neighbors died from Covid under Trump (HOWEVER, one DID under Biden). So your "stastitic" (anecdote) has automatically been cut in half.
Had two friends die before the vaccine was available. That had to be under Trump.

• Sad
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Congratulations. You’re making bank off the public dole while expediting the ghettofication of good neighborhoods.
Any business that takes food stamps, or whatever they are today, or does business with people getting welfare and Tesla selling cars with a government discount is doing the same thing. But you feel the need to criticize only me. LOL. You can't help yourself can you?

I didn't watch it. Patrick Bet-David is a piece of scum grifter. The world would be much better off without him, doesn't matter if he's saying the sky's blue you shouldn't be listening.
How much PBD have you listened to or how much have you researched PBD’s life and career to pass that judgement? Who are you to tell anyone who they should and should not listen to? Who do you listen to or read so we can pass the same judgement.

I guess facts are no longer valid if someone you disagree with states them?

I still remember when snopes and their rubes were calling that a conspiracy theory. And lol madaboutblue accusing me of "bearing false witness" for calling his lovable uncle joe for what he is, pedopete 🤣

GNa-LYo-KX0-AAEu9f.jpg

Oh my mistake. I had forgotten that Section 8 renters by and large take great care of the grounds/property while being quiet and keep their kids from vandalizing, playing basketball at all hours and generally being a nuisance. Silly me.

In fairness, there are exceptions like for the disabledand senior citizens. Welfare momma and 8 kids . No way in hell
By & Large aren't our properties nor the neighborhood they are in. Can't speak for elsewhere.

Last edited:
Burgums name floating around as a VP pick. Not sure if that's the right choice.
The "right choice". LOL. How the H will you know before picks the person?

He needs someone who isn't comparably looney to himself. That should rule out Vance.

Also, Nebraska needs to get their s**t together, with respect to that absurd separate electoral district. WiTF?

That was actually an Electoral College reform dreamed up decades ago. The idea was to promote greater competition by having each district be an electoral vote and then grant 2 for winning the whole state. Maine does the same. Problem is gerrymandering has made districts even less competitive than when the proposal was dreamed up so it looks bad now.

And Maine has said that if Nebraska were to switch back to winner take all that it would do the same, so that basically would just negate any impact of Nebraska doing it for a Republican candidate in this election.

Also, Nebraska needs to get their s**t together, with respect to that absurd separate electoral district. WiTF?
All states should be that way imo. Would force candidates to campaign in every state with 1+ close districts vs. just 6/8/10 states. Would also align electoral votes closer to popular vote.

Reactions: Dionysus444
No, the 518k are from the recount, the 380k she’s asking about are from Election Day. Watch the clip again. “What was subpoenaed was the ballot images for the recount, because that’s what this case was about, not the Election Day.” Like I said at the start of all this, media literacy.
The fact is, 380,761 ballot images are missing, gone, lost, unaccounted for, destroyed, gonzo through nefarious means. That’s the only way that many go missing. The Counsel for the Secretary of State ADMITTED, they broke the rules. Those are FACTS entered into public record in Georgia. That’s not heresy, innuendo or rumors and it doesn’t matter who tells me those facts whether it’s PBD or Rachel Madcow.

That was actually an Electoral College reform dreamed up decades ago. The idea was to promote greater competition by having each district be an electoral vote and then grant 2 for winning the whole state. Maine does the same. Problem is gerrymandering has made districts even less competitive than when the proposal was dreamed up so it looks bad now.
Don't see the problem. In KY, it would mean the Dim would get the LV electoral vote vs. Pubs all 8. 7-1 is closer to the vote percentages of each candidate than 8-0.

All states should be that way imo. Would force candidates to campaign in every state with 1+ close districts vs. just 6/8/10 states. Would also align electoral votes closer to popular vote.
So, IOW... You hate the electoral college system. LOL

Shocking.

I'll take what we have, thank you very much. It's worked just fine with respect to keeping the loonies at bay. (Until the loonies got tired of the way the loonies they elected ruin things, and so they bring their loony ways to other states that have lower taxes, "for the moment")

How does that get him any more votes? Those were voting for him already. Those shows are really about the adoration he craves so badly & receives at those, not the election.

If it was one of the establishment RINOs you love so much getting a crowd like that you would have a much different view.

What politician wants a small rally? Trump is no different in that regard.

We're ALL already represented. LOL at the United States getting divided up into thousands of POTUS electoral districts. What an election nightmare.

The US has proven that it can't even control what they're TASKED with, with respect to Presidential elections. The answer is definitely not "making it MORE convoluted"

Let's try to get a handle on building a paper airplane, before we try and build a Saturn rocket, okay?

Last edited:
So, IOW... You hate the electoral college system. LOL

Shocking.

I'll take what we have, thank you very much. It's worked just fine with respect to keeping the loonies at bay. (Until the loonies got tired of the way the loonies they elected ruin things, and so they bring their loony ways to other states that have lower taxes, "for the moment")
Not at all. I just said the EV's being awarded this way would require more national campaigning over just a few states. KY6 could be in play & get campaigning for example. And I support the state overall winner getting the two extra votes.

Trump would probably be competitive in several NJ districts, campaign there, and pick up 4-5 EV's there vs. likely none now. Districts in NYC & SF & LA that Dims win 80/20 wouldn't change & would be quite difficult to gerrymander into competitive ones.

Reactions: Dionysus444
We're ALL already represented. LOL at the United States getting divided up into thousands of POTUS electoral districts. What an election nightmare.

Eh? It wouldn't be thousands. It would be 435 to reflect the House and then you'd still have a statewide vote in each state for 2 electoral votes a piece.

I think some political scientists have ran some simulations but it really doesn't change the outcome of many elections. I actually think the GOP pick up a bit more because it breaks the Democrats stronghold on the 50+ electoral votes out of California in a winner-take-all format.

But again, since House districts are created with so much partisanship and weird rules today the whole model is not an upgrade over the status quo.

In a word, YES. That's why the are a full member of the UN.

Palestine has had multiple opportunities to embrace a two state solution, and refused. Screw 'em.
No, no they didn't. They illegally set up their own state in defiance of the international plan. They were not admitted on the first vote and it took much political wrangling to get them in. The UK even abstained specifically citing Israel's rejection of the international plan. Stop lying.

If it was one of the establishment RINOs you love so much getting a crowd like that you would have a much different view.

What politician wants a small rally? Trump is no different in that regard.
It's different with little/unknown candidates. People are trying to learn about them. What different are they learning about Trump?

If campaign crowds much mattered, Trump would have wiped the last two elections. Never happened.

The fact is, 380,761 ballot images are missing, gone, lost, unaccounted for, destroyed, gonzo through nefarious means. That’s the only way that many go missing. The Counsel for the Secretary of State ADMITTED, they broke the rules. Those are FACTS entered into public record in Georgia. That’s not heresy, innuendo or rumors and it doesn’t matter who tells me those facts whether it’s PBD or Rachel Madcow.
Where are you getting that? Nothing linked has shown that.

So the Globe got together and decided that Israel made their case, and the Globe said, okay, you're a soveriegn nation. Works for me.

Palestine has been given many such opportunities and said, "we're good" (with not being recognized as such)

So, "screw 'em" like I said.

At then end of the day; Israel is a soveriegn nation and recognized participitory member of the UN. "Palestine", is not. They're essentially a front for Iran (and, it would seem, anti-semites the world 'round)

Palestine is a slogan. It's a shell corporation that does Iran's bidding. They have about as much interest in human rights and sovereignity blah blah blah as I do in reading the collective works of Hemingway. That is to say; only stupid people would take either of them seriously.

Last edited:
It truly is awful that he's the better choice.
If he was the Trump I thought he was gonna be in 2016, it would have been great. I thought he was going to be a pro business socially moderate Republican. I thought his vitriole was just an act to get elected.
Boy was I mistaken.

I'm not sure any of us actually KNOW how Trump would govern. He spent the vast majority of his time and effort during his first term, swatting away gnats and pests, namely the butt-hurt Democrats, who were hell bent on getting rid of him.

We absolutely know one thing; it is inconceivable that he could be worse than the last four years. Nobody that is alive in the United States, has seen a President worse than Joe Biden. (Unless they're 120 years old)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT