POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Especially since a warming Earth has always lead to increased animal population while a cooling planet has always lead to huge die offs. Why are "smart" people so got dang stupid?
Yep. We could do more harm than good. But for "academic discussion" it would be interesting to see what it would look like to be able to control the Earth's thermostat if necessary. Could we geofence to isolate the cooling? Maybe allow desert regions to "terraform" into a much more crops friendly region.

This would blow the minds of the greenies who constantly obstruct anything that prevents nature from taking its course. Would they allow improvement?

After they just ran the biggest human drug trial in human history, with no controls or attempts to collect clean data, anyone who’d support the same people intentionally directly polluting our atmosphere to try an block the sun should be sent to the gulags.

The lunatics have gotten to evil and bold with their plans, and people like Dion, Sambowieshin, et al have seemingly gotten dumber and more naive (which I think is part of the plan).

Yep. We could do more harm than good. But for "academic discussion" it would be interesting to see what it would look like to be able to control the Earth's thermostat if necessary. Could we geofence to isolate the cooling? Maybe allow desert regions to "terraform" into a much more crops friendly region.

We stopped Libya from doing that under Obama. Bombed the sht out of their reclamation projects and the aquifer access they had. It's never going to really be about the planet or the people. It's always about making money and controlling the useful without their realizing it.

This would blow the minds of the greenies who constantly obstruct anything that prevents nature from taking its course. Would they allow improvement?

Not if it might harm a small fish in an otherwise unaffected habitat... The ignorant will always be steered away from anything that might feed people in favor of some virtue signaling cause. They have no capacity to think through to any form of logical conclusion of their slippery slope thinking.

Ugh.. You truly are amazing at not seeing anything except what you want to.

Again... their posts just scream,"I'm a Democrat," every day.

He has more black support than any pub. He has increased support among Hispanics. He has gained support among the 18 to 28 age group. He has gained support from former democrats. He added greatly to his vote total from '16 to '20. And no.... everyone doesn't increase their total from one election to the next by millions of votes.

Yep.

The only group he's doing worse with is women and RINO pubs. People like you prefer Biden over Trump so that you feel morally superior over being a drain on our country.

100% nailed it.

Margarine.

Perhaps one of the leading contributors to "heart disease" and Alzheimers/dementia of our time along with aluminum and other metals in our food, food processing equipment, and our environment. A product originally meant for the poultry industry to fatten up Turkeys... "Let's sell it as a "heart healthy" and "natural" alternative to butter!"

I've still not heard what exactly IS the alleged felony that Trump is being charged with. It would seem that Trump has not either. Maybe a lawyer on here can enlighten me.

No matter what, this trial has shown it's true colours. It's an absolute train wreck. LOL

Yeah.... Everything is a little cheaper when unemployment is at 15 percent and there is a worldwide pandemic. 🤣
It's called supply/demand.
Joe doesn't control the price of food dude. You want the federal government to take over all the private sector companies in America and set price controls??
You sound a whole lot like a Communist to me. Maybe try living in China where the government controls all business. Damn commie Republicans want big daddy government to control everything now. Control all the way from women's bodies down to the price of food.
So different today from Reagan Republicans that believed in a free market economy and small government.
** Newsflash from the "Holy Crap" Department **

Thanks, Joe! Turning nightmares into reality.

Last edited:
I've still not heard what exactly IS the alleged felony that Trump is being charged with. It would seem that Trump has not either. Maybe a lawyer on here can enlighten me.

No matter what, this trial has shown it's true colours. It's an absolute train wreck. LOL
Bragg told the court he wasn't telling them what the felony was that allowed him to upcharge this misdemeanor. You'd think an honest judge would throw out the charge until that was made perfectly clear.

** Newsflash from the "Holy Crap" Department **

Thanks, Joe!
Inflation happens under EVERY President. Biden inherited a God awful economic situation from Trump. Coming off of a world wide pandemic....supply chain shutdowns....Covid lockdowns....Biggest stimulus $$$ giveaway in US history (Thanks Donald!!!) which was immediately followed by a WAR in Ukraine which limited oil supplies and drove up gas prices.
All in all I would give Biden an A plus for his handling of these issues. The economy very easily could have gone into a deep recession but it didn't because of Biden's economic policies.
The price we paid for no recession was inflation.
BTW....Biden's overall inflation rate is only one percent more than Ronald Reagan's. Prices go up dude. That is why a hamburger isn't a nickel anymore.

Inflation happens under EVERY President. Biden inherited a God awful economic situation from Trump. Coming off of a world wide pandemic....supply chain shutdowns....Covid lockdowns....Biggest stimulus $$$ giveaway in US history (Thanks Donald!!!) which was immediately followed by a WAR in Ukraine which limited oil supplies and drove up gas prices.
All in all I would give Biden an A plus for his handling of these issues. The economy very easily could have gone into a deep recession but it didn't because of Biden's economic policies.
The price we paid for no recession was inflation.
BTW....Biden's overall inflation rate is only one percent more than Ronald Reagan's. Prices go up dude. That is why a hamburger isn't a nickel anymore.

It’s beyond parody at this point.

Still trying to figure out the point of this Hush Money trial even 3 weeks in. What does Bragg want to accomplish legally ? Daniel's has made the trial an instant appeal , there's literally an ocean of reasonable doubt, their star witness is a person with a habitual record of lying under oath.

Only things they can be trying to accomplish is to piss Trump off enough to testify to get him for perjury on anything an they might get an initial conviction and keep the appeal hearing till after election so it is after election while keeping gag order over him somehow till after appeal hearing.

The records case they might actually have an legit case this , jsn 6, atl. Cases are garbage political attack like in banana republics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT