ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Gaines / Joe Rogan

No, it's actually only an issue if it's a man, period. Doesn't matter if he walks in wearing a tutu or a business suit, a man, a biological male, should never enter a woman's locker room.
Where do you think trans have been going for years? It’s only an issue for you now? Why is that?

Where do you think trans have been going for years? It’s only an issue for you now? Why is that?

This rivals any of the dumb statements you have made in this thread. You are a “man” without substance.

Now, prove it again, by posting a substance less post. 😝

Because the far left is making it an issue, just like they do with all fringe groups. Up until recently I would presume that nearly every trans person would be careful to hide their privates for fear of discovery and arrest.Now they simply let it all hang out and we're supposed to tell women to learn to deal with it, in essence?

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Because the far left is making it an issue, just like they do with all fringe groups. Up until recently I would presume that nearly every trans person would be careful to hide their privates for fear of discovery and arrest.Now they simply let it all hang out and we're supposed to tell women to learn to deal with it, in essence?
We will just disagree on who is making it an issue. However, this response is in direct conflict with the initial response of "a biological male should never enter a woman's locker room. I would venture to guess that the majority of trans are still just going about their business in a locker room while trying to remain anonymous. The people you are upset with aren't actually trans. They are using the trans community as an excuse to do what you accuse all trans people of doing. Let me be clear, there is a difference between someone who is trans and a guy in a dress to use a phrase you all throw around. The latter should be held accountable and punished for parading around in the locker room. A true trans individual just wants to blend in for the most part and live their life. They are safer in a woman's locker room than they are in a man's locker room because of people who feel like the majority in this thread. The difference is the people in this thread wouldn't assault a trans individual for being trans. Many would assault them for that explicit reason.

I don't know what the answer is. I have no issues if you want to create a unisex locker room for trans individuals to use so women can choose to use it or not. In fact, that probably is the best solution. Many say women need to be protected from the trans. The truth is trans need to be protected from many close minded assholes as well.

Last edited:
True story.

I have a friend, not what you would call a close friend, but a friend nonetheless. I have known her for over 25 years, and she is a biological female pretending to be a man..

I told her from the beginning that I would not be able to call her by her " new", male name. It didn't mean that I no longer wanted to be in her company, it was just my conviction.

You know what? To this day we continue to get together, the four of us, and play some serious Rook, lol. She respects me to the point that she allows me to call her by her given name, although several years ago I opted to come up with a cool little nickname that not only stuck, but one that she likes. Kinda takes away the need for me to need to call her by her given name very much.

I respect her, but she also respects me by not really getting into the whole issue to begin with. We will never agree, but we can at least respect one another.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Like a broken record. Ok. Let me know when your family is in a locker room and I’ll have my friend record them as well
Since you are ok with it. Anyone using the screen name Bill Cosby has zero credibility when it comes to what is right or wrong let alone against the law.

That’s your response? You have no idea what law was broken, so you want your friend to film a little 2 year old boy in a locker room for you?

That would undoubtedly break a long list of laws, you creep. If you want to know the specific ones, you can probably pull your rap sheet.

That’s your response? You have no idea what law was broken, so you want your friend to film a little 2 year old boy in a locker room for you?

That would undoubtedly break a long list of laws, you creep. If you want to know the specific ones, you can probably pull your rap sheet.
I clearly said female friend in a female locker room in a previous post since you think its ok to film in a locker room. Pull my rap sheet. The only thing you will find is speeding tickets but go ahead if it will make you feel better.

That is undoubtedly true, but up until recently they would have been arrested. Most, if not many always hid/hide their junk for fear of discovery.
Like I said in a post recently, most still do. True trans normally just want to blend in and go about their business. They just want to live their lives. They want the same rights as everyone else but they don't want to stand out.

Pretty crazy there is still a small but loud segment of our population still screaming for men to use women's bathrooms/lockerrooms. Just a few short years ago, before social media brainwashed them, this would've rightly been seen as insane and a crime.

Odd how it is never women wanting to use a male lockerroom huh. Almost like the entire thing is based on something else.

As for pronouns,I really don't care. I will call people whatever to avoid drama but if I find out you're a pronoun person I will avoid you at all costs.

Also if you put your pronouns in an email signature, I will assume you are professionally worthless and only a diversity hire.

Like I said in a post recently, most still do. True trans normally just want to blend in and go about their business. They just want to live their lives. They want the same rights as everyone else but they don't want to stand out.
And I can agree with that up until they begin to make women uncomfortable in what they are rightfully assuming is a safe space, ie a women's locker room. In short, no biological male should ever be in a biological women's locker room, and if caught should be arrested.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
That is undoubtedly true, but up until recently they would have been arrested. Most, if not all, always hid/hide their junk for fear of discovery.

Most want to hide their junk, because they want to be seen as a woman and women don’t have male junk. So, when Lia Thomas displayed his junk to biological women in the locker room while saying he believes he is a woman, we either can believe he is lying and/or is mentally ill.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I clearly said female friend in a female locker room in a previous post since you think its ok to film in a locker room. Pull my rap sheet. The only thing you will find is speeding tickets but go ahead if it will make you feel better.

You aren’t making any sense.

Your incoherent ramblings are doing more to hurt your crusade to get men into women’s locker rooms that it’s doing to help the cause.

True trans don't stand out. They blend in as much as they can so they can go about their business.
Sounds like you can replace trans with communism and finish that sentence "business destroying America from within".

And it works because they have their useful idiots just like you

Sounds like you can replace trans with communism and finish that sentence "business destroying America from within".

And it works because they have their useful idiots just like you
you have the monopoly on useful idiots. Comparing this to communism tells me all I need to know about your dumb ass. Trans individuals trying to live their lives and be happy is in no where comparable to communism or anything of the like. Did you eat paint chips as a child or more likely last night for dinner?

True trans don't stand out. They blend in as much as they can so they can go about their business.

You're right....they definitely blend in. Hard to tell the difference.

NYPICHPDPICT000020118689.jpg

You're right....they definitely blend in. Hard to tell the difference.

NYPICHPDPICT000020118689.jpg
I didn't say they were always successful but by and large trans do everything within their power to blend it. Furthermore, on a daily basis, you don't know how much effort Lia Thomas tries to blend in. Do you think Caitlyn Jenner isn't trying her best to blend in? She was famous before transitioning so she can't blend in necessarily but she does everything in her power to. Most trans individuals do as well. Nice try though.

I didn't say they were always successful but by and large trans do everything within their power to blend it. Furthermore, on a daily basis, you don't know how much effort Lia Thomas tries to blend in. Do you think Caitlyn Jenner isn't trying her best to blend in? She was famous before transitioning so she can't blend in necessarily but she does everything in her power to. Most trans individuals do as well. Nice try though.

I will say one thing...you're attempt at this is truly hilarious.

He's triggered guys. Enter the screaming fat chick gif. Goodbye Mr curtis
Yep. He knows a couple cool trans people and thinks that all of them are similar. I watch Blaire White on occasion and she is a very female passing trans. She would actually agree with us more than him. There is a reason "Gays against Groomers" is growing... the gay community doesn't want to be linked to sick pedos and weirdos are trying to hijack more respectable groups cred.

Reactions: thabigbluenation

Blend in like a chameleon....

You never did respond to men going to womens prisons???? Are you OK with that too?
Tell me you don't know a what a true trans person is without telling me you don't know what a true trans person is.

A man should not go to a womans prison. I genuine trans individual should as they will not be safe in a mens prison. Trans individuals rarely commit crimes so that's not something that happens often. And yes, there is a difference between a man and a trans even if you fail to acknowledge it.

Yep. He knows a couple cool trans people and thinks that all of them are similar. I watch Blaire White on occasion and she is a very female passing trans. She would actually agree with us more than him. There is a reason "Gays against Groomers" is growing... the gay community doesn't want to be linked to sick pedos and weirdos are trying to hijack more respectable groups cred.
Your twitter link isn't a trans person either. There is a difference between trans and drag. Trans people are not trying to groom kids. You are definitely triggered.

Trans people are not trying to groom kids.

You should listen to the testimonies of young women who detransitioned and how social media was used to groom lonely and confused kids toward being trans. Your definitive comments, as if you are the expert, are just more evidence that you either don’t know what you are talking about or just making crap up.

Does this mean all trans people and trans advocates are trying to abuse kids into believing lies about themselves. Of course not. But your conclusive comment is wrong.

You should listen to the testimonies of young women who detransitioned and how social media was used to groom lonely and confused kids toward being trans. Your definitive comments, as if you are the expert, are just more evidence that you either don’t know what you are talking about or just making crap up.

Does this mean all trans people and trans advocates are trying to abuse kids into believing lies about themselves. Of course not. But your conclusive comment is wrong.
My statement is generalized. You have no idea who anyone is on the other side of social media. If my conclusive statement is wrong then yours is equally wrong in regards to it being trans on the other end of social media. Either you don’t know what you are talking about or making crap up.

My statement is generalized. You have no idea who anyone is on the other side of social media. If my conclusive statement is wrong then yours is equally wrong in regards to it being trans on the other end of social media. Either you don’t know what you are talking about or making crap up.

Yeah, I am sure some of the evil directing kids to be trans is not all from trans advocates. There may be some evil people who are doing it for some other reason. Maybe there is an evil plastic surgeon hoping to drum up business. Regardless, hard to believe that population is too big. Right?

Yeah, I am sure some of the evil directing kids to be trans is not all from trans advocates. There may be some evil people who are doing it for some other reason. Maybe there is an evil plastic surgeon hoping to drum up business. Regardless, hard to believe that population is too big. Right?
The fact is you don't know what is on the other side of that social media account. Could it be a trans advocate? Sure but it just as easily could be some predator that has nothing to do with trans advocacy. The fact is you just don't know. They can claim to be anything but that doesn't make it so. So yest your definitive statement is flat out as wrong as mine was. They could claim to be Santa Claus but it doesn't make it so. Heck, you claim to be a good and decent human being yet we all see that you aren't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT