POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about if where red states met blue states , we had multiple potlucks, men cooking what they cook best, women cook their favorite their dish, and shared it all, would we admit that both sides had something positive to offer? The way to a man's heart ( and most women's ) is thru their stomach? Could we agree that everyone has something good to offer?
Most people do have something to offer. The ones that want to destroy America through open borders, invasion, inversion of legal rights, etc., are the ones we have to destroy before they reach their goals. They have pushed us to this place: be a man and pick a side.

Most people do have something to offer. The ones that want to destroy America through open borders, invasion, inversion of legal rights, etc., are the ones we have to destroy before they reach their goals. They have pushed us to this place: be a man and pick a side.

Can't we all just get along? Come on!

GNBmK2jWIAAYAEZ

Sam, these audits are extremely stressful, regardless of how honest the taxpayer has been with the prep of their tax return. You’ll be notified months in advance of your meeting date, so good luck sleeping during this period. Also, the cost of bringing your tax preparer is astronomical, because they must spend hours preparing for the audit, plus the travel time, and time spent with the agent. You will also pay the preparer’s max hourly rate for this. I’d rather go 3 rounds with Mike Tyson than endure this shitfest.
Sam doesn't realize that if the IRS comes after you with an audit, it's costing you money come hell or high water. They are trained to find the minutia hidden on page 34,387 of the tax code that you never knew existed. The IRS is not going to throw an audit after you and then say "OK , yeah, all is good, sorry to bother you". They are going to pick and poke and scrutinize until they milk every penny they can out of you.

Last edited:
<- - - - huge alternative energy fan.

At any rate, all forms of energy production, even hydro, impacts the environment negatively. It's not all clean as green freaks would have you believe.

I think most all of us are huge Alternative energy fans when it's practical, efficient and as cheap or cheaper than Fossil Fuels. It's when the government steps in and mandates or forces it on us by restricting the access to our current sources before the alternatives are ready for prime time. There's no middle ground, where we find economical ways to install renewables where it's practical and people will benefit, while maintaining fossil fuel energy resources as both the backup and primary where renewables aren't practical. Right now the ROI on converting a house or business to solar is far too long to make it practical for most people. If you build it in initially, that helps lessen the impact, but a complete retrofit is costly.

Bellwether counties are only called that because they contain swing voters so which way they lean tends to point towards which way the contest will go. The D and R coalitions are in the middle of rearranging right now so the bellwether counties will rearrange with them and we'll have an entirely new set of bellwether counties on the other side of it as the swing voters become different people concerned about different issues. They aren't just some static counties that predict presidential elections. Trends only hold until they don't. The suburbs used to be solidly Republican and union workers solidly Democratic.
GNBEvGqbcAAimA2

Most people are more scared of being audited than they need to be.

I just find it amusing that sambowieshin is once again just sticking up for every ounce of bullshit he’s told from the Biden admin.

Everyone with a brain knows where the low hanging fruit is for IRS agents to target.

As as much as that dumbass talked about “tax cuts for the rich” it’s going to be obvious what those tax cuts were doing for the middle class when Biden lets them expire if he wins.

The Biden admin stated policy goals are absolutely a tax increase on middle class America if you look at what they are proposing, not just what the press Secretary and Biden are told to say. But exercising any critical thought is too much to ask of sambowieshin.

Irrelevant. If the IRS sees that you're a clueless dolt on most issues (yes, they know) then you are just as likely to get a knock on the door from The Man as the white collar crime boss.
Don't care. I'm not cheating on my taxes. The only ones worried are the tax cheats. Are you worried?

It's not ppl cheating on their taxes you conspiracy theorist.

Billionaire hides money in shell companies yet bc they have the best tax attorneys and accountants there are the irs won't do anything bc its too much work...you: meh

Single mom of 3 has a yard sale and enters into turbo tax wrong...you: LOCK HER UP

I bet you also believe no household under 400k taxes are getting raised too? You know you can't pick parts of a law and just change it when it expires right, the whole thing expires. Everyone's are going up...but you believed the talking point the cuts were a tax break for the wealthy bc you don't know how refunds work.

Also, your tax dollars:

That's EXACTLY why we need more tax auditors. You proved my point for me.
It takes time and resources to find those rich cheater's shell companies. We need more auditors and tax investigators to delve into their cheating.
If the mom of three F'd up on her taxes....she needs to fix it. Nobody is going to jail, but she will need to file an amended return....Because she made an error on her taxes.
Not surprised the anti government far right wing nuts on here are freaking over more tax auditors.
Y'all think it's ok for Trump to cheat on his wife, lie on his tax forms, lie about the election, rape women and steal from charities.
You have NO moral or ethical compass in life and worship a man as a god.
I'm absolutely sure that many of you have justified in your mind that it is ok for you to cheat and lie on your taxes too.
Better be getting those tax amendment forms ready cheaters.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Y'all think it's ok for Trump to cheat on his wife, lie on his tax forms, lie about the election, rape women and steal from charities.

As long as he gets our economy back from the dead, lets capitalism rule, ship back the illegals, and puts the US back back on top, then I'm good. Oh, and keep that wonderful beef stroganoff he has in the Trump Tower cafeteria.

Sam doesn't realize that if the IRS comes after you with an audit, it's costing you money come hell or high water. They are trained to find the minutia hidden on page 34,387 of the tax code that you never knew existed. The IRS is not going to throw an audit after you and then say "OK , yeah, all is good, sorry to bother you". They are going to pick and poke and scrutinize until they milk every penny they can out of you.
They also look for unreported income. Consequently, even if you have reported all of your income, they can be up your ass with a microscope for weeks if you have a small business. Your bookkeeper will have to spend days pulling info for your tax preparer, who will have to charge you for reviewing and presenting this info to the auditor. I understand that most people don’t realize what’s involved in an audit of small businesses and the horrendous costs incurred to defend this. Not to mentioned the mental stress.

Most people are more scared of being audited than they need to be.

I just find it amusing that sambowieshin is once again just sticking up for every ounce of bullshit he’s told from the Biden admin.

Everyone with a brain knows where the low hanging fruit is for IRS agents to target.

As as much as that dumbass talked about “tax cuts for the rich” it’s going to be obvious what those tax cuts were doing for the middle class when Biden lets them expire if he wins.

The Biden admin stated policy goals are absolutely a tax increase on middle class America if you look at what they are proposing, not just what the press Secretary and Biden are told to say. But exercising any critical thought is too much to ask of sambowieshin.

Back in the eighties I had a good friend who worked for the IRS. I asked him about audits and (at that time) he told me audits were just very random, however if your filings showed a big difference in the past years (most filings follow the same pattern each year) then they would get kicked out to audit. Now that was back then not sure what they do nowadays.

It's not ppl cheating on their taxes you conspiracy theorist.

Billionaire hides money in shell companies yet bc they have the best tax attorneys and accountants there are the irs won't do anything bc its too much work...you: meh

Single mom of 3 has a yard sale and enters into turbo tax wrong...you: LOCK HER UP

I bet you also believe no household under 400k taxes are getting raised too? You know you can't pick parts of a law and just change it when it expires right, the whole thing expires. Everyone's are going up...but you believed the talking point the cuts were a tax break for the wealthy bc you don't know how refunds work.

Also, your tax dollars:

100k??? But we have close to 10 million new illegals already. What are the other 9.9 million illegals going to do?

As long as he gets our economy back from the dead, lets capitalism rule, ship back the illegals, and puts the US back back on top, then I'm good. Oh, and keep that wonderful beef stroganoff he has in the Trump Tower cafeteria.
Y'all scream about Biden controlling the price of eggs and gas while simultaneously professing a love for free capitalism.
Makes. Zero. Sense.
Btw....speaking of the economy.

Stock Prices at all time highs...

Oil Production at all time highs.....

Unemployment at historical lows....

Good to see it looks like the democrats may be getting their messaging back to how great the economy is.
Nobody has any money to buy anything. 😂
"Consumer spending, which accounts for more than two-thirds of U.S. economic activity, jumped 0.8% last month. That was the largest gain since January 2023 and followed a 0.2% rise in January."

Nobody has any money to buy anything. 😂
"Consumer spending, which accounts for more than two-thirds of U.S. economic activity, jumped 0.8% last month. That was the largest gain since January 2023 and followed a 0.2% rise in January."

Yep, keep parroting the message.

Obviously anyone with a brain knows increased spending as a result of inflation and funded by record level consumer debt isn’t actually good for the everyday American.

But thankfully for the Biden admin, you don’t have a brain.

I'm not the one freaking out over a few extra IRS agents doing audits....that is you clowns.
I don't cheat on my taxes. No worries on my end.
The ladies on here doth protest too much.
Might wanna quit the tax cheating if ur so stressed over it.
Your party has used every branch of the deep state to attack its enemies. We saw this before when the IRS attacked organizations with "Tea Party" etc.... in their names. The IRS is just another part of the Lawfare apparatus. Your side uses all the tactics that they perfected in the USSR. They do not need an audit flag to pop up on your return to audit you. You could just be targeted via a "random" audit. Of course your statements made in public about the dear leader, the IRS, the FBI et al are the new audit flags that will get you a visit from an IRS agent....who is likely armed.

Do you realize that businesses with a diesel truck in their parking lot can receive a visit from an IRS agent...simply to check the diesel fuel in your truck. A warrantless search. Making sure you do not have farm diesel fuel in your truck.

Obviously anyone with a brain knows increased spending as a result of inflation and funded by record level consumer debt isn’t actually good for the everyday American.

Yes we experienced inflation. Prices are higher today than 40 years ago.
A hamburger is no longer 5 cents.
Inflation happens....the economy adjusts then stabilizes. That is what is happening.
Inflation would have occurred after Covid regardless of who was President. It was the perfect storm.
Two record stimulus bills passed by Trump and one by Biden.
Covid related supply chain issues, a shortage of workers, a Russian oil embargo due to Ukraine and a huge surplus of spending $$$ in American's pockets.
Biden didn't cause it but he did navigate the country thru it without sending us into a deep recession.
Job growth has been steady, interest rates are back where they belong historically, the stock market is booming, oil production is historically high, manufacturing jobs are resurging, and inflation has stabilized.
Thank God we are not experiencing Plagues, BLM riots, cities burning, record unemployment, Capitol riots, and chaos like we did under Trump.
Biden is bleeding Putin's army dry with 3 percent of the military budget and helping Israel destroy the terrorist Hamas organization.
Trump sucked.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter

He is so stupid. Certainly we are all forced into spending more due to the Dear Leaders out of control inflation.

Yes we experienced inflation. Prices are higher today than 40 years ago.
A hamburger is no longer 5 cents.
Inflation happens....the economy adjusts then stabilizes. That is what is happening.
Inflation would have occurred after Covid regardless of who was President. It was the perfect storm.
Two record stimulus bills passed by Trump and one by Biden.
Covid related supply chain issues, a shortage of workers, a Russian oil embargo due to Ukraine and a huge surplus of spending $$$ in American's pockets.
Biden didn't cause it but he did navigate the country thru it without sending us into a deep recession.
Job growth has been steady, interest rates are back where they belong historically, the stock market is booming, oil production is historically high, manufacturing jobs are resurging, and inflation has stabilized.
Thank God we are not experiencing Plagues, BLM riots, cities burning, record unemployment, Capitol riots, and chaos like we did under Trump.
Biden is bleeding Putin's army dry with 3 percent of the military budget and helping Israel destroy the terrorist Hamas organization.
Trump sucked.

Yep. As I’ve said all along. Things are going great. And I hope you lefties continue to scream as loud as you can about how great things are going and if people want more of the same level of greatness they should vote for Biden and democrats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT