POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dan Quayle raises several toast to her each night.
She makes one think that Dan Quayle discovered the Theory of Relativity. Poor Dan is an Einstein compared to her.

I didn't know God created some women so dumb. Thankfully she is in a 1% of stupidity. Who else has been this dense in a position as high as VP. She must be a genius with her tongue. Not oratory but you know, performance with her knee pads on.

If you libs weren't raping every American and voting for morons who have been in bed with the likes of these people plus sending taxpayer dollars oversees to elements who launder it and send it back to them, we would all have a lot more bucks. But dims like to scream you are a racist if we don't pay for the world's poor instead of our own.
100 billion in profits. One hundred billion.... And we are still paying 3 bucks a gallon for gas.
But it's Joe Biden's fault. 🤣

Dollar is weakening against other currencies which will lead to a second wave of inflation.
Dollar doesn't always go up. Same as it was 3 years ago & way higher than 6 years ago. But yes, its off it's 20 years peak. Should lead to higher exports.

Last edited:
Reactions: sambowieshin
48ng1wtdp8fa1.png
Trump and his Republican led Congress raised the debt 7.8 trillion dollars. A 25 percent increase of the debt in 4 years. Obama only raised the debt 29 percent in 8 years.
Republicans only act like they gaf when out of power. When in power they spend like drunken sailors.

I understand now. You all think all immigrants are the same. Legal or illegal. Asian, African, Latin American. It doesn’t matter. You don’t want to have anything to do with them and they are taking money and jobs away from “poor, rural” people.
False. You won't find a post from me on here complaining about LEGAL migrants. I have always stated that anyone who chooses to come here through legal means is more than welcome. Follow the law and i'll welcome you with open arms and help you succeed in any way I'm able.

Thanks, BLM:

"Two of the five police officers charged in the fatal beating of Tyre Nichols were hired by the Memphis Police Department after it relaxed its hiring requirements, a new report by The New York Post shows. Tadarrius Bean and Demetrius Haley both joined the MPD in August 2020 after education qualifications to become an officer were dramatically lowered two years prior. The department nixed the required associate’s degree or 54 college credit hours for recruits in 2018 due to a lack of applicants.

“They’re desperate. They want police officers,” retired NYPD detective Mike Alcazar told the Post. “They’re going through it, they check off some boxes, saying, ‘Ok, they’re good enough, get them on.”

In fact, the department was so desperate for recruits it offered $15,000 signing bonuses in both 2021 and 2022, and waivers for applicants who had been convicted of felonies. Even this did not prevent the force from being down 500 officers in January 2022.

..... the rise of violent crime in the city could be attributed to the police department’s understaffing and lack of manpower.

Bean and Haley were also hired during the summer of the George Floyd riots,"

"According to a June 2021 survey by the Police Executive Research Forum (PERF), the rate of retirement at police departments rose 45% in 2020 compared to the previous year, with a 20% increase in resignations. The hiring rate also dropped by 5%.

Simply put: police officers were quitting at unprecedented rates across the country to escape such a hostile environment, and departments were struggling to meet minimum staffing requirements. This coincided with a massive crime wave across America’s major cities.

“So at that very moment you’re hoping you can put police out there to try to deal with crime, you’re seeing the workforce shrinking with an unprecedented number of retirements and resignations,” PERF’s Executive Director Chuck Wexler told NPR.

While a shortage of recruits is no excuse for relaxing hiring standards for cops, it is a product of disastrous dynamics the Black Lives Matter movement and leftist elites have cultivated. There is a lot of power and money in stoking fears of racism and hatred. And it is all done at the cost of the safety of the American public, most especially black Americans like Nichols."

Last edited:
If we haven't, KY should ban election officials from accepting funds from private orgs or from even engaging them. Anyone know? This is outrageous.

Reactions: bertfan31
He's the shitty person for denying service at his bakery. All he has to do is not bring his bigotry to work.
Just yesterday you made this post
It's about discrimination. You can obviously discriminate against people for their actions. If someone calls you a piece of shit and says you should die, you can rightly refuse to serve them and tell them to leave your restaurant. You can't discriminate against someone for their identities they have no control over and are born into, like sex or race. Those are immutable characteristics and protected classes. You're one too being a man. The protections protect us all.
At this point the people antagonizing the baker are essentially doing just that, calling him a POS, and bullying him because of his belief system.

Being a tranny is not an immutable characteristic, It's a choice.

And what is it with "protected classes" shouldn't EVERYONE be protected? How are the Tranny's pushing these lawsuits not bigots towards the Bakers chosen religious beliefs?

The difference is the racist perspective of liberals. Memphis is predominantly black with a black police chief and a predominantly black police force. Over the past 30 years, it has had a black mayor about 75% of the time. Like Baltimore, its black people are being said to be unable to stop themselves from exhibiting white systemic supremacy. Rather than admit that people should be held personally responsible for their actions, the black cops, according to the racist liberal, could not think independently, but succumbed to a narrative despite the fact that they are the city’s and police force’s majority, led by a black man. In order to racialize the most recent tragedy, they accept racist perspectives about black people. I believe this is an example of a contradiction that @bigblueinsanity was posting. Liberals justify racism to conform to their racist narrative.
This. correction though, their Police Chief is a Black woman.

@AustinTXCat , is Gassy back in jail? How have you been doing on recovery? Hope its all good!
Thanks for your concern. Greatly appreciated.

All is better. Out of hospital after 11-day stay and two surgeries, one major lasting 5 hours. I was up and walking day after returning home and averaged 3-hours walking/day within 24 hours of release. I am both lucky and thankful to be here after brain surgery. Believe it or not, I'm working from home right now.

I pride myself on typing a sh*t post crapping on libs within 10 hours after brain surgery. I could barely see my phone. My loon ass ain't dead yet. Ha ha, almost.

Again, thanks!

Just saw an article in Business First this morning about how the City of Prospect in Louisville is fighting a low income housing development in their part of town.
If you're going to have them, they have to go somewhere & imo, ought be spread around. Like next to Steph Curry's place. Or Andy Beshear's. Or the LV mayor's home.

“The massive fraud began at the height of COVID during a time when students were not allowed to be physically present in school,” reads a proffer presented at Liddell’s bond hearing. “Even though the children were learning remotely, the school district continued to provide meals for the students that their families could pick up.”

Court records accuse Liddell of ordering more than 11,000 cases of chicken wings from the school district’s food provider and
then picking-up the order in a district cargo van.

All is better. Out of hospital after 11-day stay and two surgeries, one major lasting 5 hours. I was up and walking day after returning home and averaged 3-hours walking/day within 24 hours of release. I am both lucky and thankful to be here after brain surgery. Believe it or not, I'm working from home right now.

I pride myself on typing a sh*t post crapping on libs within 10 hours after brain surgery. I could barely see my phone. My loon ass ain't dead yet. Ha ha, almost.

Again, thanks!

I somehow missed all of this...I didn't even know you had been in the hospital or anything was wrong. Good luck on your continued recovery man.

FARA violations for Hunter?

“The massive fraud began at the height of COVID during a time when students were not allowed to be physically present in school,” reads a proffer presented at Liddell’s bond hearing. “Even though the children were learning remotely, the school district continued to provide meals for the students that their families could pick up.”

Court records accuse Liddell of ordering more than 11,000 cases of chicken wings from the school district’s food provider and
then picking-up the order in a district cargo van.
Why don't I ever know guys like this? The biggest criminals I come into contact with are the ones who tell me they got a par and I know good and well they got a bogey.

Gassy would be sorely missed. It would be ironic though if @Dig Dirkler returned from his sabbatical. Sucks, those two can't seem to be here at the same time.
Sock accounts are for losers and should be banned . . . that’s always the consensus around here, right? Dudes with multiple screen names are are fata$$ deadbeats living rent free in their parents’ basement?

Reactions: Dionysus444

Again, thanks!
(MVP) Most Valuable Poster on the Political forum. It ain't the same without Austin and gassy. Come back gassy in one form or another.

Last edited:
Those two clowns need to be in jail. Think I've read where they are both supposedly Repub...and one had a PAC to vote against Trump/MAGA candidates.
This article says that the voting machines were changed election day morning. I've also read where the Carter Center (yes Jimmy) had inspected these machines in the Summer to make sure they were up to standards. Of course, the Carter Center, (I've read) has Chinese and Soros money involved with it now.

Again, thanks!
Glad you're OK... but even if they had removed your brain, you'd still be more intelligent than the libs on here lol.

Hahah this hasn't been an emergency for a loooooong time but I love their never ending tactic of saying they will end it months from now. Then months from now, refusing to end it for whatever reason they come up with.

Anyone blindly trusting government after all this is just well beyond any help

Just saw an article in Business First this morning about how the City of Prospect in Louisville is fighting a low income housing development in their part of town.

Irc this is a fight that's gone on for awhile. They absolutely need these housing developments out there. Put bus stops out there too.

Would change their politics overnight

Sock accounts are for losers and should be banned . . . that’s always the consensus around here, right? Dudes with multiple screen names are are fata$$ deadbeats living rent free in their parents’ basement?

The libs and the one 'conservative' that have started 20 plus accounts are f-cking losers...one reason is they deny they ever had any previous accounts when it's beyond obvious they have. They usually have completely embarrassed themselves under previous accounts so they keep starting new ones and their account is almost always less than a year old. We have had idiots with a 3 day old account show up on the political thread of sports site and act like they have never been here before.

Knowls has had to start new accounts because of run ins with the mods, when he posts there is no denying who it is, everyone knows regardless what name it is under. He is probably the most popular poster here by far...it's a completely different situation than the losers who start account after account because they have embarrassed themselves. If the other posters that have had to start other accounts went missing no one would care, we probably wouldn't notice if they went missing. If your account vanished, no one would give a sh-t.

The libs and the one 'conservative' that have started 20 plus accounts are f-cking losers...one reason is they deny they ever had any previous accounts when it's beyond obvious they have. They usually have completely embarrassed themselves under previous accounts so they keep starting new ones and their account is almost always less than a year old. We have had idiots with a 3 day old account show up on the political thread of sports site and act like they have never been here before.

Knowls has had to start new accounts because of run ins with the mods, when he posts there is no denying who it is, everyone knows regardless what name it is under. He is probably the most popular poster here by far...it's a completely different situation than the losers who start account after account because they embarrassed themselves. If the other posters that have had to start other accounts went missing no one would care, we probably wouldn't notice if they went missing. If your account vanished, no one would give a sh-t.
I still wonder whose sock is Bridgeman. He clearly dislikes @trueblujr2 for some reason.

Reactions: augustaky1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT