POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNN needs Donald Trump. And they need him now because without him their rankings go into the toilet. Worst rating in 9 years. If it were not for the airports where people are forced to watch they would be finished.

CNN Is Tanking
Was at a party of oldsters Saturday. One couple is from Boston. Subject of traveling came up & the guy said that as long as the could get CNN & MSNBC they were good. 🤣

It get what seem like daily e-mails from some group called "Ready For Ron". I tried to unsubscribe (I never subscribed to start with) and they still came so I marked as spam.

I called my DeSantis contact and was told this group is not authorized by DeSantis and not to send them money. So consider this a Public Service Announcement. If you see a "Ready for Ron" email don't send them a penny. No telling where the money is going but DeSantis wants nothing to do with them.

I have to screen Trump emails also that are asking for money. Someone is always trying to scam a penny from you .

Reject Ready For Ron

EDIT: Unless you are an Ed Rollins fan. He is behind this and may end up with the money.
Do you know how I get my money back?

FnvbPSCWYAAoEcL

Hilarious and so true. CNN is the pits. Attacking Trump kept their ratings up and he is gone so they go down the drain.

iu

Math what? It's the same number of voters available for Gov & Senators. Yet Dims win Gov & not Senate. The same leftwingers that vote Dim for Gov in LV & LEX and apparently carry the statewide vote, vote Pub for Senate. How is that? Please explain.
I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but I'm going to just to show you that at least I know how it happens. 120 counties in Ky. 118 of them vote Republican by a small margin. 2 counties, the most populated ones, vote a large majority Democrat. My county does not elect the governor by itself. If it did, we would always have a Republican Governor.

It's like tennis, you can win more games but still lose the match. I beat you the first 2 game 6-0 6-0, then you win the next 3 at 6-5 each. You win the match but I won 27 games to your 18.

As for the last Senate race, Paul was a known name, Booker was not. Give Paul all the votes Reps give normally, and then add in the racist dems who would never vote for a black candidate anyway, and viola!

Psalms 150:6

Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord

Matthew 21:15-16

And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased, And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say?

And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

Luke 19:37-40

And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

Reactions: SDC888
Please tell us more because I'm unfamiliar with any SBA program for "immigrants". The main reason why Indians and east Asians own businesses is because they are hard working and entrepreneurial in nature. My FIL is from Korea and came here with nothing in the 70's. He ended up owning and running an Exxon station and several laundromats.

Unfortunately, most Americans are more used to working for someone else or getting government assistance than they are with the idea of starting their own business.
You can google it. There are several that immigrants (non-citizens) qualify for.

There are specific programs, for example, geared for "refugees" that is intended to help them get off the taxpayer dole and become self supporting. One of the parts of the program that irritates so many American born is that "non-citizens" are receiving the assistance when they feel they cannot.

This needs to be done everyday 🍺

Why aren't these same idiots out protesting at pesticide companies? Many animals die to make it possible for us to consume fruits and vegetables too. I've got no issue with vegans or vegetarians who do it for health reasons, but anyone who won't eat meat because dead animals is a hypocrite.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but I'm going to just to show you that at least I know how it happens. 120 counties in Ky. 118 of them vote Republican by a small margin. 2 counties, the most populated ones, vote a large majority Democrat. My county does not elect the governor by itself. If it did, we would always have a Republican Governor.

It's like tennis, you can win more games but still lose the match. I beat you the first 2 game 6-0 6-0, then you win the next 3 at 6-5 each. You win the match but I won 27 games to your 18.

As for the last Senate race, Paul was a known name, Booker was not. Give Paul all the votes Reps give normally, and then add in the racist dems who would never vote for a black candidate anyway, and viola!
You're explaining nothing. You miss the fallacy of your own argument.

I sorta liked them. Oh well.

"American Conservative Union chief Matt Schlapp and his wife Mercedes have been off the air at Fox News since he was accused of groping a political campaign staffer.

The Daily Beast first reported on Jan. 6 that an unnamed staffer on Herschel Walker’s Senate campaign accused Schlapp of groping his crotch non-consensually while the two shared a car in Atlanta last October.

Schlapp, who organizes the influential Conservative Political Action Conference, denied the allegations through his lawyer. The accuser, described by the Times as a longtime Republican political aide, is now suing Schlapp for defamation and conspiracy over the alleged sexual assault.

Since the Beast story broke, Matt and Mercedes, who were regulars on Fox News and Fox Business, have disappeared from the air. Mercedes, who served in former President Donald Trump’s White House and on his unsuccessful 2020 campaign, was last on the air the morning of Jan. 6, while Matt hasn’t appeared on either network since Jan. 4."

You can google it. There are several that immigrants (non-citizens) qualify for.

There are specific programs, for example, geared for "refugees" that is intended to help them get off the taxpayer dole and become self supporting. One of the parts of the program that irritates so many American born is that "non-citizens" are receiving the assistance when they feel they cannot.
Ok. Money for refugees to get on their feet is not a small business loan and Indians are not refugees.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT