POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those two clowns need to be in jail. Think I've read where they are both supposedly Repub...and one had a PAC to vote against Trump/MAGA candidates.
This article says that the voting machines were changed election day morning. I've also read where the Carter Center (yes Jimmy) had inspected these machines in the Summer to make sure they were up to standards. Of course, the Carter Center, (I've read) has Chinese and Soros money involved with it now.

Thanks for your concern. Greatly appreciated.

All is better. Out of hospital after 11-day stay and two surgeries, one major lasting 5 hours. I was up and walking day after returning home and averaged 3-hours walking/day within 24 hours of release. I am both lucky and thankful to be here after brain surgery. Believe it or not, I'm working from home right now.

I pride myself on typing a sh*t post crapping on libs within 10 hours after brain surgery. I could barely see my phone. My loon ass ain't dead yet. Ha ha, almost.

Again, thanks!
Glad you're OK... but even if they had removed your brain, you'd still be more intelligent than the libs on here lol.

Hahah this hasn't been an emergency for a loooooong time but I love their never ending tactic of saying they will end it months from now. Then months from now, refusing to end it for whatever reason they come up with.

Anyone blindly trusting government after all this is just well beyond any help

Just saw an article in Business First this morning about how the City of Prospect in Louisville is fighting a low income housing development in their part of town.

Irc this is a fight that's gone on for awhile. They absolutely need these housing developments out there. Put bus stops out there too.

Would change their politics overnight

PA had almost 3 million absentee. They havent even tallied half. A lot of movement left either way. Right now Biden is leading absentee at 71%.
k2rcscohxcfa1.jpg

Any truth? I wonder.

Sock accounts are for losers and should be banned . . . that’s always the consensus around here, right? Dudes with multiple screen names are are fata$$ deadbeats living rent free in their parents’ basement?

The libs and the one 'conservative' that have started 20 plus accounts are f-cking losers...one reason is they deny they ever had any previous accounts when it's beyond obvious they have. They usually have completely embarrassed themselves under previous accounts so they keep starting new ones and their account is almost always less than a year old. We have had idiots with a 3 day old account show up on the political thread of sports site and act like they have never been here before.

Knowls has had to start new accounts because of run ins with the mods, when he posts there is no denying who it is, everyone knows regardless what name it is under. He is probably the most popular poster here by far...it's a completely different situation than the losers who start account after account because they have embarrassed themselves. If the other posters that have had to start other accounts went missing no one would care, we probably wouldn't notice if they went missing. If your account vanished, no one would give a sh-t.

The libs and the one 'conservative' that have started 20 plus accounts are f-cking losers...one reason is they deny they ever had any previous accounts when it's beyond obvious they have. They usually have completely embarrassed themselves under previous accounts so they keep starting new ones and their account is almost always less than a year old. We have had idiots with a 3 day old account show up on the political thread of sports site and act like they have never been here before.

Knowls has had to start new accounts because of run ins with the mods, when he posts there is no denying who it is, everyone knows regardless what name it is under. He is probably the most popular poster here by far...it's a completely different situation than the losers who start account after account because they embarrassed themselves. If the other posters that have had to start other accounts went missing no one would care, we probably wouldn't notice if they went missing. If your account vanished, no one would give a sh-t.
I still wonder whose sock is Bridgeman. He clearly dislikes @trueblujr2 for some reason.

Reactions: augustaky1
Putting on my libertarian hat, I personally think people should have the right to deny business to other people as they see fit. Whether that’s a sound business practice is legitimately debatable.
The issue with that is that you would be giving license to businesses to discriminate on all sorts of grounds. Race for example. Businesses could deny service to black people (or any other race), which they used to do freely in the south before the Supreme Court's commerce clause decision in Heart of Atlanta Motel in 1964.

Knowls has had to start new accounts because of run ins with the mods, when he posts there is no denying who it is, everyone knows regardless what name it is under. He is probably the most popular poster here by far...it's a completely different situation than the losers who start account after account because they have embarrassed themselves. If the other posters that have had to start other accounts went missing no one would care, we probably wouldn't notice if they went missing. If your account vanished, no one would give a sh-t.
Gassy is definitely one of the most popular and entertaining posters on here. I know I read more when he's posting. He has to increase traffic for the board.

Sock accounts are for losers and should be banned . . . that’s always the consensus around here, right? Dudes with multiple screen names are are fata$$ deadbeats living rent free in their parents’ basement?
Wise man says "there are bad sock puppets and then posters who changed names".

Thanks for your concern. Greatly appreciated.

All is better. Out of hospital after 11-day stay and two surgeries, one major lasting 5 hours. I was up and walking day after returning home and averaged 3-hours walking/day within 24 hours of release. I am both lucky and thankful to be here after brain surgery. Believe it or not, I'm working from home right now.

I pride myself on typing a sh*t post crapping on libs within 10 hours after brain surgery. I could barely see my phone. My loon ass ain't dead yet. Ha ha, almost.

Again, thanks!
Good to hear ATX Cat..... welcome back!

Maybe if Big Oil wasn't raping every American and charging triple what they should for gas... We'd all have a few more bucks in our pocket. But the Pubs just love to scream FJB instead of looking at the insane greed going on.
Do you know why they are making record profits?

You see you usually have this thing called revenue. Before it turns to profit you do things like pay salary, overhead costs, and do this thing called investment. The oil companies are not doing the last thing. You know why? Because you have a democrat party who's openly hostile and threatening to shut their entire industry down...hence that last piece is turning directly into profit.

Let me know if you if you can find any industry or if you were a business owner if you would spend money to expand production and operations if the govt was openly threatening to shut you down. Unless you think burning money is a sound business strategy.

Not to mention, considering they are all operating at capacity which they didn't before.

Also the cost of fuel is dependent on a lot of things, like futures prices. Etc

But here we are pretending that Biden is a helpless bystander where all these things keep happening and all these industries just decided out of nowhere to become greedy.

Maybe focus on pronouns more or whatever you all think is pressing.

Big egg, big meat, big tampon...all mysteriously are just taking advantage of grandpa

Jack Phillips is living according to his beliefs and is to be commended for it. It’s not like he’s the only custom cake artist in the entire state of Colorado.

If you read the article, the Colorado Civil Rights Commission affirmed a decision NOT to force another baker to make an anti-gay cake. It’s pure hypocrisy and unequal treatment for all to see.

Putting on my libertarian hat, I personally think people should have the right to deny business to other people as they see fit. Whether that’s a sound business practice is legitimately debatable.
He was the guy that made the stand and won.
Now they’re punishing him for it, and will continue to until he retires as a warning to the next person that thinks about opposing them.

The issue with that is that you would be giving license to businesses to discriminate on all sorts of grounds. Race for example. Businesses could deny service to black people (or any other race), which they used to do freely in the south before the Supreme Court's commerce clause decision in Heart of Atlanta Motel in 1964
But race , gender, religion, age, national,origin are constitutionally protected and always will be. The close call is a case like the baker. He has a right to practice his religion. How to balance that against the fact that he cannot discriminate against gender? But perhaps his argument is it isnt against gender.....that he would make a cake for gays, just not married gays? Can he be compelled to act in a way that he believes is contra his faith? But you can’t just be a business owner and decide not to serve blacks or Jews because you dislike them as a race Or religion. That’s not even a close call and there are no nuanced arguments to consider like the baker.

The issue with that is that you would be giving license to businesses to discriminate on all sorts of grounds. Race for example. Businesses could deny service to black people (or any other race), which they used to do freely in the south before the Supreme Court's commerce clause decision in Heart of Atlanta Motel in 1964.
It’s not 1964 any longer. Times change as well as society. If a business denied someone on race today they would be skewered and soon be out of business.

The whole ideal that the nation is racist would be destroyed, which is essentially all the Democrats have now.

He's the shitty person for denying service at his bakery. All he has to do is not bring his bigotry to work.
He didn't deny service. This is the lie you authoritarians keep using. They were free to come into the store, they were free to buy any product he had. They were not, however, free to force him to make something he has never made and conscript him into their service...which is what you are wanting now.

Let me know where you are confused about the above. Read it, then read it again. Per usual, you let your feelings get in the way and are basing everything on that. No one is arguing that the guys views arent dumb.

I've said before, and it crumbles your entire argument, if things were reversed and someone came in and said make me a cake that says: Gays Burn in Hell, and he refused, you would cheer. Showing there is zero principle behind this, its all feelings based. Not to mention, there is zero evidence he would make that cake either...None.

Again, this is nothing more but the left demanding ultimate compliance or you will be destroyed.

Last edited:
Disgusting rinos. concerned about ”fairness,” “tit for tat.”

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) has been very disappointing. She is the new Liz Chaney in my book. I don't know what it is but South Carolina has some screw balls in the GOP. Of course the Democrats in that state are out in space. But Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley are some of the worst. Graham is heading up Team Trump in South Carolina so that is another head scratcher to me. What the heck Trump?

I would hope a Nancy Mace would be on the conservative team but she is far from it. Come on South Carolina, get on the bus. Get rid of the Anti-American Muslim Jew Hater.

It’s not 1964 any longer. Times change as well as society. If a business denied someone on race today they would be skewered and soon be out of business.

The whole ideal that the nation is racist would be destroyed, which is essentially all the Democrats have now.
Surely there would be some businesses that would refuse to serve blacks or hispanics or muslims. And then you would have some black businesses that would refuse to serve whites. Luckily, we don't have to think about these hypos because no serious person - republican or democrat - is advocating repealing the federal, state, and local public accommodation laws or overturning years of court precedent.

But race , gender, religion, age, national,origin are constitutionally protected and always will be. The close call is a case like the baker. He has a right to practice his religion. How to balance that against the fact that he cannot discriminate against gender? But perhaps his argument is it isnt against gender.....that he would make a cake for gays, just not married gays? Can he be compelled to act in a way that he believes is contra his faith? But you can’t just be a business owner and decide not to serve blacks or Jews because you dislike them as a race Or religion. That’s not even a close call and there are no nuanced arguments to consider like the baker.
Being a private business owner doesn't mean you have waive your own constitutional rights.

He didn't deny service. This is the lie you authoritarians keep using. They were free to come into the store, they were free to buy any product he had. They were not, however, free to force him to make something he has never made and conscript him into their service...which is what you are wanting now.

Let me know where you are confused about the above. Read it, then read it again. Per usual, you let your feelings get in the way and are basing everything on that. No one is arguing that the guys views arent dumb.

I've said before, and it crumbles your entire argument, if someome came in and said make me a cake that says: Gays Burn in Hell, and he refused, you would cheer. Showing there is zero principle behind this, its all feelings based. Not to mention, there is zero evidence he would make that cake either...None.

Again, this is nothing more but the left demanding ultimate compliance or you will be destroyed.
I agree that this is not a public accommodations case. This is a first amendment case. It is a much harder case philosophically than just a "refusal of service" public accommodation case.

ADVERTISEMENT